The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Cameron364

A little money holder key ring thingy for my TRMR primers. Bob on it is too. Kudos to Mack for that tip. 2x DYTAC M4 Hi Caps (Spit) purely because I sometimes find myself running out of ammo on my ERG particularly when defending a position and figured 1/2 hicap for backup would be nice. Right sided MOE Scout light mount for my SF replica for the Mall in August.

It is. Should say something along those lines on the label I think.

Dum ass here just realised that's what the FR on the label means!

Just got back from war and peace, didn't spend too much but more then I was planning on!

SADF Nutria Aapjas (winter coat)

S2000 SANDF Body warmer (gilet)

S2000 SANDF patrol cap

Repro French F1 cap

UN Cap

SANDF South Africa Flag patch

British army camping bed

oh and lots of beer!

TRMR in Olive green because I've always wanted one for those "I really need a grenade" moments.

£79.99 off JD Airsoft

Sorry for double post - iPhone had a little moment

FMA ballistic helmet in tan

Mechanix originals in multicam

UTX buckle belt in multicam

Correct mount for the m2 to go on my mk18

btw, has anyones EBairsoft mbus sights arrived yet?

Oh ok, only got an email saying something in broken english about it being shipped soon i believe

Edit: hi, your item will be sent.

we give you tracking number in advance,
a few days later inspection.the tracking is RB47********K

Haven't just bought it, but my Airsoft Peak order arrived.

Got an Element KX3 for my Classic Army MP5, only to discover the barrel must be clockwise threaded, because it doesn't seem to want to go on. I also bought a retention lanyard in anticipation of buying a WE Glock, yet I have since changed my mind upon finding TaiwanGun are selling JG BAR-10s at a similar price.

The other three items are from Airsoft Peak's mystery box / surprise package / lucky thing but unfortunately it was all sh*t as expected. They say they include top selling items but most of them aren't very good anyway. I'm a bit disappointed but not by much -since it was about $6 and worth a try to see if I got owt good- although that's £4-ish nonetheless and I'm not going to use any of it.

I'll throw the dodgy rhino patch in for free with the next thing I sell on here if anybody wants it.

post-7670-0-62214600-1406024877_thumb.jpg
post-7670-0-17430400-1406024905_thumb.jpg
post-7670-0-23466000-1406024937_thumb.jpg

• Supporters

new toy! TRI AN/PRC152 radio, emerson dummy on the left, functional TRI on the right:

IMG_7399.jpg

Ordered it last week, shipped on the 17th, in my hands this morning. Airsoft Peak + DHL really did the business, only £13 customs too (no bloody parcelfarce handling fee!). EMS speedpost can chew me from now on, the extra $20-25 for UPS/DHL make all the difference.

Polimil have bodged my order since the employee handling my order left the country at the weekend without telling the other, slightly annoyed about that as I won't get my boots until Thursday.

However they are including a selection of free items, so it's not all bad :)

My Evike order has cleared customs and I haven't had to pay a handling fee! First time for everything eh?! Other than that I picked up a Peli 1450 case off eBay for £2!! And a Surefire G2 for £26. So in all its looking pretty good!

Good enough for a Stalker loadout no?

Went for something that isn't crappy conscript gear based on 40 year old soviet standards. Total spend of around 620 UAH,which is 38 euro/30 pounds.

Quality on this stuff is really good,stitching and threads are strong and the material is tough. it feels far better than the sh*tty Russian & Ukrainian stuff I've been using up until now.

Austrian Surplus M65 cut Field Jacket, 18 euro/14 pounds. Only damage is a tiny hole at the front,over the velcro, thankfully sewn up. Patches/Insignia have been removed too. Didn't come with a fleece liner but I already have a decent fleece so it's no big loss.

PWkQzAB.jpg

Austrian M65 cut Combat trousers to match,10 euro/8 pounds. Seems to be a factory defect since one pocket was not completely finished but that's a simple fix,otherwise look to be brand new.

JMmu6Z1.jpg

Ukrainian made(Supposedly) fingerless leather gloves 10euro/8 pounds. These are popular with ukrainian soldiers and a common sight,at least with Internal troops and border guards around where I'm about. Stitching quality is great and they are super comfortable. Probably my favorite purchae since it's the first time I've bought gloves that genuinely feel great.

OP3uYsA.jpg

Decided against a gorka suit because the quality was mediocre and it was expensive,at 1200UAH. I prefer the looks of M65 stuff anyway.

KAC 'dimpled' style tracer suppressor, Crye Precision ubacs, genuine Oakley assault gloves to replace my clones (difference is quite dramatic!).

Boots and 5.11 socks arrived from Polimill (finally!). Ben from customer services was great and included a decent torch and a pair of Magnum gloves for free. 10/10 will order from again.

Last few bits i have piclked up.

Aimpoint C3 Clone with high mount

Aimpoint T1 Clone with high mount

M600c Scout light

lots of various batteries for the above

Parts blowout for the M700 this evening:

• G&G Rubber seal set
  • LayLax 650mm tight bore
  • King Arms suppressor adaptor (to replace the one I lost....also keeps the inner barrel central to the weapon, as my bodged tape job to stabilise the barrel has resulted in shots flying very far left, almost out of scope view)

Also some misc stuff:

• 270ml bottle of Abbey Brut
  • Bottle of Blaster Devil .28gs
  • And a 1 year subscription to the forums :D