The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Cameron364

• Supporters

Not quite (or at all) airsoft related, but oh well. Just bought myself a "new" car:

rKv8SCo.jpg

Tactical_20547d_374251.jpg

Tactical_20547d_374251.jpg

MK3 Capris are sexy cars though,and the since Mk3s are essentially upgrades over the MK2 which was pretty reliable you can expect a good condition Mk3 to be a solid runner. I'd do very dastardly things indeed to get my mitts on one,as did other people since it was the most stolen car of the 80s and 90s in Britain.

• Supporters

MK3 Capris are sexy cars though,and the since Mk3s are essentially upgrades over the MK2 which was pretty reliable you can expect a good condition Mk3 to be a solid runner. I'd do very dastardly things indeed to get my mitts on one,as did other people since it was the most stolen car of the 80s and 90s in Britain.

Sorry, but as a 40 something that grew up with these rusty piles of crap - no, no they're not sexy cars. They may have been the most stolen car but only because everything else at the time was even shitter.

Also - the most stolen car between 1986 and 1991 was actually the Vauxhall Belmont: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joyride_(crime)

An ASG KP09, which performs amazingly! Plus some more magazines, a steel charging handle, and a tightbore barrel for my WE G39 project. Oh and some 60p MBUS ;)

Sorry, but as a 40 something that grew up with these rusty piles of crap - no, no they're not sexy cars. They may have been the most stolen car but only because everything else at the time was even shitter.

Also - the most stolen car between 1986 and 1991 was actually the Vauxhall Belmont: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joyride_(crime)

Definitely not sexy...

My ohshiboom pouch arrived today;

$_35.JPG

I've not so much brought but using my birthday money I'm part exing my shotgun for a classic army mp5sd5 😃 and my moms parter gave me his l96 for my birthday as well so a pretty good day for me 😃😃😃😃😃 I've just got to work out the weird issue it has ( still fires but the bolt has to be slapped to get it to drop into the ???body bit???)

• Supporters

first thing that came to mind:

*meme*

Please let us know what you think of the drac, I'm after something to replace my very worn PCU :)

It depends what you want out of a jacket really, A't will no doubt have something in their line to suit your criteria but I'm not sure how the PCU is put together exactly. Either way I recorded a video overview yesterday so that'll be up some time soon.

Some new czech m95 pattern trousers since my current pair met an unfortunate end in the tumble dryer (don't ask). A pair of knee and elbow pads since my current ones have seen better days.

MBUS sights from eBairsoft (Be rude not too!)

Condor dual pistol pouch in Coyote tan

Coyote tan MOLLE belt

Kneepad inserts for ACU trousers

Coyote tan small dump pouch

Bolle tracker 2 glasses with RX inserts

Link to these mbus please.

Sorry I'm on my phone so can't seem to find them.........oh and I'm lazy!!

• Supporters

I'm with you dude, I thinks its beautiful.

The Mk1 was pretty. The Mk3 was just nasty 80's slab sided ick. Sorry.

Also - why did we get the Capri when the Aussies got the Ford Falcon XB? Lucky gits.

DPM Woodland.

windproof Smock

Soldier95 shirt

95 trousers

green t-shirt

not bad well I thought for £50 all new (waiting for them to arrive)

Bolle tracker 2 Goggles arrived

shooting gloves (green) arrived

DPM Woodland.

windproof Smock

Soldier95 shirt

95 trousers

green t-shirt

not bad well I thought for £50 all new (waiting for them to arrive)

Bolle tracker 2 Goggles arrived

shooting gloves (green) arrived

http://www.britishmilitarysurplus.co.uk/shop/special-offers.html

Could have got the shirt, smock and trousers for £25. Well worth bookmarking that site.

http://www.britishmilitarysurplus.co.uk/shop/special-offers.html

Could have got the shirt, smock and trousers for £25. Well worth bookmarking that site.

I can still cancel it, which is handy have you ordered from that site, usual questions are they any good and is the kit as sold.

the kit I have on order is "brand new"

• Supporters

Yeah 'Grade 1' surplus is definitely not the same as brand new and the price difference is very much to be expected.

If you just want some really cheap stuff that's of a decent level of resilience to get wrecked at airsoft then grade 1 should be more than fine to do the job in most instances. But if the individual wants new stuff (each to their own) then that's a different matter.

Replica Kabar and Sheath (I need to get a proper sheath the one that came with the knife is a pile of sh*t) £25

Large ALICE pack type backpack, I think it's Austrian but I'm going to ALICE packify it! Came without frame or straps but is in beautiful condition £2

Austrian ALICE type buttpack, £2.

OD Scaffa tape £5

Large LED right angle torche with 4 lenses £7

"Ranger" compass £7

Nice little day out at the War and Peace show, didn't get round all the stalls. thought the bit as you come in was all the stalls so wandered down to the displays, from where I saw there was more stalls. By the time we got back up from the displays the people with me were so tired they wouldn't let me look at the other stalls :angry: