The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Cameron364

US HBT (herring bone twill) trousers and M43 Gaiters

t_472.jpgm1938leggins.jpg

This is for my Aussie Jungle loadout. The Aussies were in the habit of acquiring whatever gear suited the job best, so in the Pacific where they were fighting closely with American units, they decided that the Americans had better leg protection. This will go with a green shirt, P37 webbing and my Aussie slouch hat to create a late war Aussie jungle warfare impression. I will be able to use either my Sten or SMLE with this :)

Mechanix Fast Fit Gloves

Open top m4 pouch with pistol pouch on outside

Also managed to resist (for the time being) buyign either a GHK G5 or AK74M

Visionking Short dot, copy of the schmidt and bender short dot

_DSC9727.JPG

I was just looking at one of those myself (and the LaRue mount too!) :D

Did you buy it from Suffolk Rifle Company, or elsewhere?

Just bought a Magpul PTS ACS Stock.

I was just looking at one of those myself (and the LaRue mount too!) :D

Did you buy it from Suffolk Rifle Company, or elsewhere?

Just bought a Magpul PTS ACS Stock.

vktechltd on ebay, they have it buy it now or best offer. I offered £58 and bobs your uncle. Didnt go with the Larue mount, got one with a picattiny rail on top as im mounting a doctor on it

vktechltd on ebay, they have it buy it now or best offer. I offered £58 and bobs your uncle. Didnt go with the Larue mount, got one with a picattiny rail on top as im mounting a doctor on it

Awesome, thanks :)

• Supporters

I don't actually have my hands on it yet, and it might fall through yet...

...And I've not technically bought it as it's from a swap.

But! On Friday, I ought to have a WE SCAR L in my possession, RA Tech barrel, hop and trigger, 7 mags, black with snakeskin camo job, in exchange for my custom L129 DMR.

anyone fancy a sweepstake on how long it takes for this to turn out to have been a bad swap?

• Supporters

anyone fancy a sweepstake on how long it takes for this to turn out to have been a bad swap?

Haha, it already has. You're in the wrong thread lol.

• Supporters

2 sexy black bitches finally arrived:

(calling them Rihanna & Beyonce)

Just flirting with them atm, gonna give them a right good going over in a little while

OK enough of the smutty innuendo's - besides just one would eat me (yes please)

Alright - cold shower, thought may have had a deans but luckily I got a mini tamiya battery

and yup mini-tamiya - jeez it is tight (no more smutty innuendo) to get in the stock tube

this battery btw: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/201071629108

doubt if you could get much bigger in there, very careful & tight fit (still no smutty stuff)

It ain't so much the battery it is getting the leads in there with mini-tamiya's and

a Blade type car fuse too - that is why it is a bit of a careful squeeze trial/error thingy

Quick stats - yeah I know it had a review before:

314fps max on semi-auto

& 305-308ish fps & 14.65rps full auto

this is on that 7.4v battery - dunno how charged it is but lipo

so should be showing good charge until she just packs up

yes range-wise it ain't so sexy but ok for hitting metal dustbin aprox 75ft away - ting ting ting

will have to carefully check measurments if considering 9.9v life battery coz atm

2 guns & only 1 battery - the rows between son & me are brewing already....

This babe's sexy mouth: and YES she has a very loud mouth

(should of called her Naomi Campbell but she is way too tall tbh)

yCgHO0Q.jpg

Take me any way you want you bad girl Rihanna

gcsubRQ.jpg

• Supporters

Does the TM not come with the right stock? That's a bit lame for the price point =/

Does the TM not come with the right stock? That's a bit lame for the price point =/

That's the ultra leet barack HUSSEIN obama teir delta cag seals navy devgru operator version TM sell,the normal HK416D recoil shock has all the right gubbins.

• Supporters

It's supposed to imitate a seat's 416 where they switch stocks, the standard 416 comes with the origiinal

why not just buy the standard HK416 if you're going to change the stock anyway? save yourself £80!

because my friend i didnt want to buy from HK and i couldnt find anywhere in stock at the time of purchase... plus i have a few stocks at home i can swap it for... if i want to.