The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Cameron364

few bits for today.

5A934ADB-A649-49AC-BAB6-15206A13C9D6.jpg

Finally got close to running out of the first 100 primers i had so picked up some more, Wanted a PEQ for my CQB-R but didnt want to spend lots. Combat south happened to have a basic battery box for peanuts. Also picked up a SCAR suppressor along with a second flashider so i can use it on both the SCAR and CQBR.

and after a swap with Qlimax i now have a very nice WE XDM 3.8. My new favorite side arm. its bloody lovely. I have 12 year old girls hands so it fits me perfectly. The kick just on abbey ultra gas is epic!

5F536750-C334-4056-AE68-8CA0E4DDFBFD.jpg

• Supporters

692630db-d2c8-42af-9edb-e73526bc3d31.jpg

MOE AEG grip - the TM original on my M4 is starting to strip the screws in the baseplate

40mm gas MOSCARTs to replace my ZCA ones that just don't work reliably.

Had a bit of a splurge this month to relieve the melancholy of not having been able to skirmish for a while. :(

Have managed to snag:

M110 Spring

Angel (prommy copy) straightpull trigger

9 x G&P ball ball 130 rd midcaps

A pair of Desert Lowa boots

A tan radio pouch

A pair of Emerson G3 multicam trousers

A pair or real Crye Precision G3 airflex kneepads

A Garmin Foretrex 101

A 7.4v 2600mAh Lipo

Some Blaster 0.25g tracer rounds

Some Blaster 0.25g normal rounds

Used shotgun cartridges to make my own shotty primer adapters for the BFG.

And most of it will get an outing this weekend!

• Supporters

I'm a 38" chest, 32" waist, small crye shirt is snug on me but I like a tight fit with a combat shirt, less material to bunch up and chafe.

Rule I've always gone with is buy one size smaller than your standard British tee shirt size and it'll be about right.

OD hydration carrier and Crye JPC E-Doff kit <_<

Little review of the e-doff kit when you get it mate if you would. Seen it a week or to ago and looks handy.

Couldnt find a TM that matched my fiancee. She wanted a blue slide baby or purple toucan also by WE but i cant remember what model it was.

Olive green Goretex Bivvi bag. this is part of a plan to simplify travelling to WW2 games. As I don't have a car, I have to take camping gear airsoft gear and WW2 gear (which ends up meaning a big heavy rucksack), on the train. The plan is to put together a Swag roll (sleeping mat and sleeping bag inside a bivvi bag rolled up together) and attach it via blanket straps to the P37 webbing. I can then travel in full ww2 marching order webbing and save lots of time setting up camp when I arrive into the bargain.

£30 from Britishmilitarysurplus.co.uk

Also added a green general service shirt (£5) as a step towards a jungle green loadout.

FNG's KJW P226

So much for not buying anything else this month haha

Old green issue UK Army shirt. Cos I wanted something lightweight and more importantly cheap with long sleeves.

An old issue roll mat to cut up for body armour plates for my 6094 vest

Spare PX4 mag

Can of silicon oil

2xGuarder Clear Hop Buckings

The UV-5R is a very capable handset. Earlier versions were plagued with firmware issues but that was ironed out. I have the GT3 MK11'S (a rubber cased version with a better antenna) and its faultless.

Which brings me nicely to, what did I buy today?

I got a Z-Tactical Bowmans style headset with peltor PTT and some camo creme because I'm double hard. Lol. (I will review the bowmans in another thread once it arrives)

Oh also 2 pair Dpm Trousers, 2 shirts, 1 smock, 1 dpm ubacs aaaaand a bergan.

• Supporters

£26, not bad

$(KGrHqN,!l0E65Rhsgr)BO2oVdwjSQ~~60_12.J

Which bag is that? Thinking of getting a small bag for evening skirmishes.

You've got to watch out for those bags, a mate of mine had one in fake multicam and the stitching went after a week of exposure to loads and the elements. I'm sure it's OK for airsoft though