The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Cameron364

Laylax M110 Spring, 13 euro,literally just arrived at the local shop. Hopefully bring the gun up right to the legal limit at 328/330. Most sites allow a tolerance and the madbull chronos most palces use always read too low from what I've seen.. I also don't exactly like the quality of the Chinese spring I currently have in mine,whatever finish is on it is very poor,comes off easily and It's covering the internals in whatever powdery shit it's covered in. I do not have faith in it's longetivity either.

Flex, you could've brought a half transparent one from proairsoftsupplies. Two tones stick out like a sore thumb.

• Supporters

Second Hand Galaxy MP5 on here - very pleased

A "slightly" warm CO2 pistol - little cracker

And at parcelforce depot awaiting for me to pay duty & admin:

2 x Stubby fixed M4 stocks

&

3 x Hi Cap 450rnd M4 mags

Royal Mail - robbing bastids

Just gotta find a place to hide some of this or other half is gonna do her nut - again

Second Hand Galaxy MP5 on here - very pleased

A "slightly" warm CO2 pistol - little cracker

And at parcelforce depot awaiting for me to pay duty & admin:

2 x Stubby fixed M4 stocks

&

3 x Hi Cap 450rnd M4 mags

Royal Mail - robbing bastids

Just gotta find a place to hide some of this or other half is gonna do her nut - again

My sympathies mate. My other half made me cut down the number of rifles I had (hence why I had a few for sale threads).

She didn't say ought about pistols though :D

Laylax SP110 Spring made my gun illegal :wacko: 355FPS Average,+/- 3 FPS,that's about 1.15J with .20s

So I got a SP100 to bring it down,shop gave me a little discount too which is nice. Now at 335 FPS +/- 3 with .20s but this is fresh after install,I'll bed it in by blamming away the rest of my .20s,should bring it down a bit lower.

It's all really for the sake of allowing it to be used at sites,chrono with .20s and not by Joules with the ammo used. It spits out .30s at 1.2J (or was it 1.3? I forgot :P) Because of the stupid amounts of overvolume.

To be honest,there is no massive change. Dents in a can are a little smaller,and there is a very minor difference in speed. Accuracy and range are the same it seems.

New set of ESS Crosshair with 2 Lenses after my previous cheapo shooting glasses took a roun at the weekend and crack across the bridge of the nose.

Your eyes aren't replaceable folks! Learn from my close call.

• Supporters

nice engraving - see you like your guns to look good

like the hozelock cqb one as well

seriously - nice attention to detail on all your stuff

Thanks. Lost me with that middle line though, unless you've been on my photo storage? I deliberately don't link to that tbh.

Couldnt bring myself to pay for the First Spear Ops Core cover so will make do with the Emerson for now. Trying to find a relativly cheap NSW Balast pouch if anyone has any spare :rolleyes:

German Flecktarn Issue Field Shirt, Olive Replica PASGT Helmet, Flecktarn PASGT Helmet Cover.

Image was taken from a mobile, sorry 'bout the quality.

post-9508-0-39002200-1403099260_thumb.jpg

acu070617091205

that's the seller, loads of gucci stuff for less-than-normal prices.

Thats some excellent prices for a new Army Custom, Wish Id have found them before I bought mine