The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Cameron364

Ris mounted bipod and laser off a bloke on eBay for £20 next day delivery so I can finish making my AUG look even more tacticool haha

I'm after one of those Mr B. Think I'll grab one of that link too. I bought the speed loader you suggested too. That's cheap!

Yesterday I bought 2 gbb TM M9 pistols. Should be here Friday. I'm shaking like a shitting dog

Multicam trousers and a condor chest rig off eBay. Actually worked out cheaper buying them in America for some reason (£40 incl. shipping).

Edit: Oh and a Kryptek "Highlander" pattern helmet cover. Still to buy: parts to fix my car, food and some new work boots. I have my priorities right you see :D

Mil-Tec ranger trousers Khaki- £16.99

Mil-Tec shemagh khaki/black- £6.99

Mil-Tec baseball cap khaki- £5.99

ASG Speedloader- £3.99

Web-Tex camo cream- £7.99

Just taking advantage of Military1st's free shipping atm. Once this lot arrives I'll almost have finished my CB/Tan loadout :)

Next up is a pair of CB kneepads and some Tan gloves.

• Supporters

Size 3 KZS berezka VDV camouflage oversuit - £55-odd posted (2 left if you know how difficult to find they are in this size).

Size 3 KZS berezka VDV camouflage oversuit - £55-odd posted (2 left if you know how difficult to find they are in this size).

Think 3s are bad, try finding 1s in anything other than KZS

• Supporters

Try etsy.com for small sizes of Russian gear. If there's anything in particular you're looking for, tell me your measurements and i'll keep an eye open.

Cheers mate, have enough kit at the minute (he says) but will keep it in mind in future.

• Supporters

Surplus_and_Outdoors_order_14_06_06.jpg

+£2.99 Shipping <- woohoo!

• Supporters

That flash mag i ordered from HK on the 3rd arrived today. £11 and 4 days wait - that's amazing!

Grapes, clementines, peanuts, cashews, hob-nobs, green & blacks hot choc and cadbury's instant hot choc (a mix of the 2 makes a really nice combination), cranberry & raspberry juice, green olives, stilton and gv tobacco... think that was it today :lol:

Just ordered some SADF Patt 70 R4 mag pouches and my 2 canteen pouches and Grootsak are on their way!

Jesus Christ, are you going to crayon over the entire forum?

Do you see me or anyone else posting pictures of their weekly shop? No. Because it's not relevant, neither is a neon genesis action figure.

Okay jeez calm down.

Removed it.

Where did you purchase your opsrey from may I ask?

got it from ebay i did try ex-mod but after taking my money they took a week to tell me that sorry its not in stock and would a 170/100 be ok for me lmfao im 6 foot 7 for a start and have a 40 inch weist so wasnt gonna happen so i just took another look on ebay and found one there messaged the guy and he got 2 in that morning in my size

this is the ebay page i got mine from

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Mark-4-4a-MTP-Osprey-Body-armour-vest-set-Grade-1-Most-sizes-/251494989701?pt=UK_Collectables_Militaria_LE&var=&hash=item3a8e44ff85#ht_1558wt_1113

Guest PT247

just ordered a TM G17 and some bio BBs from Fire Support. The G17 is not to totally replace my G18c but will probs be my normal sidearm from now on as have had my change lever switch to full auto when it brushes against things without me knowing which is not good drills when using it on proper close contacts. The 18 is still my favourite ever pistol.

got it from ebay i did try ex-mod but after taking my money they took a week to tell me that sorry its not in stock and would a 170/100 be ok for me lmfao im 6 foot 7 for a start and have a 40 inch weist so wasnt gonna happen so i just took another look on ebay and found one there messaged the guy and he got 2 in that morning in my size

this is the ebay page i got mine from

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Mark-4-4a-MTP-Osprey-Body-armour-vest-set-Grade-1-Most-sizes-/251494989701?pt=UK_Collectables_Militaria_LE&var=&hash=item3a8e44ff85#ht_1558wt_1113

Cool, thanks for the link!

What size did you go for in the end? im 6"4 myself.

TM PX4

IMI Roto Retention Holster

Flyye 6094 in OD

Been an expensive week but pretty much my loadout is done now