The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Cameron364

Action Army VSR 10 bearing spring guide - Got it off a guy I know who plays at the local. Agreed on 12 euro which is half the price he paid for it shipped from ehobby.

Also yesterday at school I threw my cylinder head on a lathe and made a taper for better air flow. Also removed the air brake on the piston to firther improve air flow quality sacrificing some quietness but it's hardly noticeable with the big chunker of a sorbo pad on the cylinder head. Regreased the cylinder internals, polished the exterior of the cylinder.

All of this,along with the new spring guide gives me a very nice 315 FPS +/- 3 . .30s hitting at 1.13J on average,but I'm, not certain as I don't really trust the chrono.

The gun can be operated with just my ring finger. Some very light plastic on metal grinding can be heard from the cylinder guide rings but cannot be 'felt' probably just from wear. Will try get a hold of some delrin pipe and make some new ones at school.

Tried it last week on a stag weekend in Liverpool. Nice stuff.

They have sold over 5 million pints in less than a year?

A pub I ffrequent to listen to bands has it on draught as a 'real ale' It's even better than the bottles!

• Supporters

airsoftpeak.com are having a G&P sale...

1 x Z-Tactical U94 Style Motorola 2-Way Version Pins PTT Adapter for Radio & Headset -Black (ID=9411) = $19.00
1 x Tactical Cardsharp Credit Card Folding Safety Knife (Black Blade) (ID=13421) = $3.99
1 x G&P AK74 Pistol Grip for AK Series AEG Black GP722B (ID=11847) = $7.50
1 x G&P PullStrap Dual Magazine Clamps for AK47/G3 Black GP050 (ID=12157) = $4.08
------------------------------------------------------
Sub-Total: $34.57
Insured (Including Insurance only. Although 99.3% of the packages arrive to our customers without issue, according to our shipping experience & feedback, the other 0.7% were lost occasionally. We are NOT responsible for lost packages so Tracking Service and Insurance is always recommended.): $2.00
Total: $36.57

The Z-Tactical Wireless PTT i bought for my new radio didn't work, so i whinged and the fleabayer sent me another... which doesn't work properly either, so i've given up and, even though it isn't in the sale (it is still about the cheapest anywhere), bought a U94 instead V^^VGrrrrrrrr!

• Supporters

also getting in on the G&P sale at airsoft peak I bought a KAC style flash hider and a G&P torch :)

popped into GO Outdoors at the weekend too and noticed that they do 10% military discount on top of their already impressively low prices (with their loyalty card) and picked up a set of Merrell MOAB mid GTX boots for just under £95! Bargain.

Bought myself an ICS SIG 551 SWAT and another hi cap for it. £235 in total, which I don't think is too bad :)

Nice gun mate. Was mighty tempted to get one from fire support when they had them on sale

• Supporters

Condor Gen 2 Battle belt and a bunch of bits to get the M4 living again!

A second hand DBoys AK 103 body and two 7.62x39mm polymer mags to go with it for £50. All it needs is a gearbox and barrel, I already have both.

Dboys RK-08. Good choice. One of the few guns Dboys makes that are 99% steel. The only pot metal part I remember is the stock latch so be careful with it or be prepared to buy an overpriced LCT replacement :P Class bodies however,the steel used is ver ygood quality. Probably the best gun Dboys make (External wise) In my opinion.

The barrel came with it and the person threw in an NVA medic bag. It was delivered to my girlfriends so I have yet to see it all to find out if the bag is genuine Vietnam War era surplus or not.

It also came with a worn out woodland camo paint job so once I strip it back it might have a nice worn effect to it... or not.

Sorry to go a bit off topic here, but I heard there are one or two events running at Bellurgan park over the summer. It is a bit of a travel for me (I'm in Enniskillen) so are the planned events milsim or what are they? In the middle of a Russian loadout at the minute so I would happily be on the 'non multicam' (Even though the FSB use it now :( ) side if it is one :D

The barrel came with it and the person threw in an NVA medic bag. It was delivered to my girlfriends so I have yet to see it all to find out if the bag is genuine Vietnam War era surplus or not.

It also came with a worn out woodland camo paint job so once I strip it back it might have a nice worn effect to it... or not.

Sorry to go a bit off topic here, but I heard there are one or two events running at Bellurgan park over the summer. It is a bit of a travel for me (I'm in Enniskillen) so are the planned events milsim or what are they? In the middle of a Russian loadout at the minute so I would happily be on the 'non multicam' (Even though the FSB use it now :( ) side if it is one :D

BPA themselves are hosting a 27hr game called OP foxhound in June. It's a Milsim but only in structure. Playstyle wise most of the guys & gals I've played with don't take it super seriously but like to keep the milsim atmosphere but otherwise pretty friendly. That said it isn't very skirmish like. Lots of hiking but they have jeeps about and if you are lucky you might land on the same squad as the lads who bring around a Humvee from time to time.

Rionegro series is not run by the BPA staff but hosted on the land. It;s in august. One of the if not the biggest sim in Ireland. Have not yet attended one as I'm usually in Ukraine by that time and I'm not old enough. However according to guys on the BPA staff team I've spoken to the turnout is usually massive,people are very accepting and generally friendly around it and it's loads of fun. Again,Milsim so ammo caps,lots of hiking and such.

If you have facebook you can check out their page. Tickets for OP foxhound go live on the 28th I think,you can buy on their website. Games are usually camo vs black/civilian but foxhound looks to put a spin on things a bit. They usually use headgear to tell teams apart so you can wear whatever camo really.

14 days late but this is what I bought:

ICS M4 (Fixed Stock Version w/ battery & charger) £191.50

Viper 3 point sling (Don't ever get one unless you know what you're doing) £14.25

ASG Devil bb's 3000 rnd x2 £16

Total: £221.75

A Prime rear adjust hop unit that takes AEG barrels... That may not sound like much but it's been on my wish list for about 2 and a half years. Nowhere had it in stock when I had the dosh to buy one and now I've finally picked one up for a song, barrel included!. Now just need a bolt carrier + nozzle and my WA M4 lives again.

• Supporters

New batch of stuff.

14262282402_e45721d685_b.jpg

• Revision Desert Locusts (free with an Airsoft GI order, can't knock that)
  • FirstSpear Double M4, 6/9 Attachment
  • HSGI Soft TACO
  • Arc'teryx T-Shirt
  • Arc'teryx BA Cap in Wolf
  • Novekse AR QD Rear sling plate
  • DangerWerx Flute valve for KWA LM4
  • 2 x Magpul 1911 grip sets
  • Novekse KeyMod QD sling attachment point
  • Seekins Precision button
  • MSM Skull headover/neck wrap
  • Patchez
  • Stickerzzz

• Supporters
Enormous picture of stuff

How much did you have to spend to get them for free?!?!!

• Supporters

How much did you have to spend to get them for free?!?!!

The goggles? Not a mega crazy amount or anything, something around $450 which is about the cost of a mid-range AEG over here once you do the conversion.

ASGI was the only place I could find with the LM4c, so I picked up that the magpul grip panels, a sling attachment point and the flute valve. The GBBr was the only thing above 25 bucks.

For me, a shedload of glowsticks and some blue force gear tenspeed pouches.

Good shout mack, you won't be disappointed!

remove the quick change battery rubbish immediately though, wire it to deans and use 7.4v LiPo, cheaper and MUCH better trigger response.

Or you can look for a very hard to find Eagle6 7.4 3200mah lipo.