The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Cameron364

Guest PT247

I think that just ruins the look of airsoft RIFs as it's essentially like a flamethrower that spits bb's and is very expensive.

fair do's, The hose doesn't bother me but the advantage of HPA seems to far out weigh the disadvantages when comparing accuracy, consistency and sustainability :-)

• Supporters

Would you consider doing a review of the holster? I'd be interested to know how good it is, being an ACM clone. (Or not necessarily a review but if you could tell me what it's like that would be much appreciated)

Review is done! http://www.airsoft-forums.co.uk/index.php/topic/20839-sls-type-drop-leg-holster-from-taiwanguncom/

Guest PT247

Ooo forgot to post.... I now have a Lefty rotary molly G18c holster which still allows a flashlight to be fitted to the gun :-)

Recently got myself a pair of Mechanix Wear M-Pact Covert gloves from Military 1st.

They cost £24.99 at the time and I also got an additional 10% off. Lucky me! :D

• Supporters

271450476411_1.jpgVDV Telnyashka - $16.90 posted ~ chaka98 on fleabay

Got the news from KH Mountain that the Well R2 mags I ordered years ago are not in stock after all - I had reason to believe this would turn out to be the case, but with it taking so long I'd just begun to secretly hope they had found a couple lurking somewhere: boo hiss :(:angry: so I thought, oh well, i'll put the money towards a Kobra red dot... OOS on them too V^^VGrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

191060386216_1.jpgCYMA AK-47S Folding Stock - £42.50 posted ~ dualdealshop on fleabay

190741177480_1.jpgElement AK Butt Pad - £14.70 posted ~ dualdealshop also

Edited by Ian_Gere
more

The CQBR Is home. Is mental on the 7.4 3200 E6 lipo!

Just need to figure out how to tighten the rail as it wobbles a tad. New paint job tomorrow!

HAPPY BUNNY!!

Not so happy with the near 4 hour rind trip to get it! Dam traffic and shirt old sat nav taking me through the country!

A new single point sling (Tan) for £4

A flip to side 3x scope magnifier for £30

Both off eBay with free shipping :)

• Supporters

Usually the weak springs that airsoft manufacturers put behind their delta rings which are to fault there. Not sure how to go about getting some decent ones in the UK apart from buying some RS delta ring assemblies from Midway (which is what I ended up doing). You'd also need a barrel nut spanner and some good needle nose pliers to change the thing.

If it's movement back and forth try packing out the front edge with some tape, if you keep it to the very front edge it'll be hidden under the front handguard retainer cap. Not exactly a professional gunsmithing technique but the problem is brought about by iffy/variable airsoft manufacturing specs and tolerances so bodge solutions are required on occasion.

OKay most recent order form SA..

SANDF S2000 camo buhs jacket

SADF boot

SADF 2L water bottle

SADF poncho

R4 sling

SADF sleeping bag

SADF dixie tins (mess tins)

Nutria brown scrim scarf

SADF nutria t-shirt

SADF toiletry bag

SADF nutria vest

All for the grand total of R1830 (or £105 :D)

2 x Tokyo Marui 1911 26-rnd mags from Firesupport.

Thanks Monty!

I have just paid for a rather nice looking WE OB M4 with a Madbull 12.5" RISII, cannot wait for it to arrive now :3

Some new name patches in tan colouring to go with my CQB loadout.

Just had a RIS riser rail delivered and waiting for my new PMC style cap in Coyote brown. Also ordered a hot glue gun plus 50 glue sticks (Need it for my mesh mask).

Non Airsoft related: New glasses from Asda (Yes, Asda), two pairs for £99 including thinned lenses with all the anti-stuff you could put on them!