The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Cameron364

From what I've read on the interwebs and Red Alliance-Looks and feels nice,performance is not bad,accuracy is skirmishable however gas efficiency is very bad,more a show piece or plinker according to some people

However I guess it's better to have firsthand info instead of regurgitating it from other sources

I would not have high hopes for good gas efficiency.Heavy zamak slide+ tiny mag reservoir does not an efficient gun make. You can always hope it can make up for it purely by presence and good accuracy.

Haven't shot it yet since the neighbours are out in the garden next door - walking out with a pistol in hand may give the wrong impression lol.

Build wise it's very light but seems solid enough - all metal apart from the grips on the side. Going to a skirmish at the embassy on the 26th so this is coming too so I will review it after a days skirmishing.

Only issue I can see is the wobbly trigger (not sure if this is intentional) and that it doesn't have a safety (like the real gun). Like I said, I'll write a mini review later on after I've skirmished it but out of the box it looks promising.

• Supporters

Do me a favour, Happy? Measure the dimension I've marked on this pic, please.

TT_33_kwa_gbb_tt33_1_mark_t2b.jpg

first of the patches arrived...

68D418CB-9842-4767-81D2-1E377570744C.jpg

OK so i was wrong it is yellow on dark blue. But still good enough for my gun case!

Just bought a ticket for the AI500 event at the Sandpit in Aug for green team :D

God I wish there was a spelling mistake lol

hahahahahahahaha......................................................................twat!

A imi holster for my sig fits nice and won't fall out next ups a riggers belt and a proper dump pouch

-also do imi holsters have a molle adapter?

Yes!

http://www.ukmcpro.co.uk/equipment/holsters/imi-defense-polymer-holster-detail.html

Give UKMCpro a call as i am sure they stock it on its own. I cant find it on the website but sure i have seen it in the store.

oh and your welcome. :)

• Supporters

6.5cm mate, give or take 2mm, or 2 inch 5/8.

Thanks mate. Bit small, but still tempting...

Had to buy an Element M95 spring because my Falcon 6.03x455mm barrel is giving Morena an average 361.4FPS (with hop on) from her Guarder SP100 spring, but fliers up to 374... :gulp:

My plan had been to leave her as stock, to see how long she would last and what would break first when running an 11.1V LiPo, but I'm going to have to do something about that degree of inconsistency. I already have an ali air nozzle that had been for another proj - so I've ordered an SHS V3 spring guide -

that and the M95 from Bullseye Country Sport (inc 10% UKAPU discount) £20.23 posted :) <- can't recommend them enough

After a hassle getting hold of an OHSIBOOM I stumbled across this beauty, a bit more money but much, much nicer.

E64D2136-1F6E-48C6-9C3B-A0F38B732E0D_zps

It's amazing how I can't buy a RIF, but can buy a blank firing grenade.

At least you can get one! I cant.

• Supporters

After a hassle getting hold of an OHSIBOOM I stumbled across this beauty, a bit more money but much, much nicer.

Can't rob a bank with a blank firing grenade!

• Supporters

At last!

AirsoftPro-SVD-Barrel-Housing-detail1.jp

Steel outer barrel housing for SVD [AirsoftPro] - €16.20*

AirsoftPro-SVD-Reinforced-piston-Gen2-de

Reinforced piston for manual SVD - Gen. 2 [AirsoftPro] - €20.30

Plus airsoftpro.cz own springs: progressive M130 - €5.8 and linear M200 - €7.10

+ shipping from Czech Republic and tax €7.30 = €56.70

I was beginning worry that I'd never be able to get one of these buggers.* Everytime they came back in stock they'd sell out before I had the cash handy to get one. I've been hassling Jan for 2 weeks! Last time I wrote about them I opined that I didn't think it would make much if any difference, but since then I've changed my mind. There is the additional weight to consider, the simple inertia, but also the additional stiffness: SVD's have such a long barrel that these miniscule effects probably do affect L<=>R accuracy.

Let us know how you get on with it mate - I'm thinking of getting one later on in the year so some feedback on here would appreciated.

P.s. You can also buy an air rifle without the hassle you get buying a RIF lol

Let us know how you get on with it mate - I'm thinking of getting one later on in the year so some feedback on here would appreciated.

P.s. You can also buy an air rifle without the hassle you get buying a RIF lol

Indeed. A lot of the pistols sold for Airsoft are also available in .177 calibre as Gas Pistols firing steel balls. You can buy them without a defence and no two tone over the counter

• Supporters

Hmmmm... is that an RIF in your pocket or have you got a spectacular tattoo?

From airsoft-club.com:

a15c35d44ef87f22249d5f9d137de35d.image.1APS Quick Magazine Release Push Bar for AK Series AEG - $7.99 (for Morena :wub: )

248e9023e2621cd64c8b4776230e0294.image.1APS ASK Cocking Handle for AK Series AEG $11.99 (for Phatima V^^VGrrrrrr)

+ Shipping from HK $5.95 - an almost laughable £15.44

What can one say? Get ordering from HK now while the USD is where it belongs... in the bog :lol:

• Supporters

More morale stuff than anything with this lot, but I am a patch whore so that's all gravy.

13929699726_50482b544d_c.jpg

Also 2 x Gen 2 IDA Combat shirts from UR-Tac in AOR2 and ATACS-AU, but no pictures of those.