The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Cameron364

Guest PT247

See if you can find one on here mate.

Falcon themselves are not even listing the kit that e-hobby asia show so am guessing it is discontinued. That is a pain, the KJW M700 has a shorter barrel than the other snipers, even the Tanaka M700 barrel is longer. Damn it, guess I'll just have to learn how to chop barrels the hard way! lol

4500 psi 1.1l HPA tank and a remote hose kit/reg for my M700 :D

Let me know how installation goes (maybe a linky if it goes good) as I'm interested however a little cash strapped at the moment :)

The book or the film?

isnt either a court martial offence?

just ordered custom patches for our newly formed team. will show results when they come in...

isnt either a court marshal offence?

I think shooting on sight is a more suitable punishment.

or even courts martial!

Just to be annoying, Courts Marshal is simply the plural. Both Court Marshal or Courts Marshal would be correct as one would refer to a single trial and the other would represent the whole military judicial system. B)

Now we just need a drumhead and volunteers for the firing squad. :)

• Supporters

Just to be annoying, Courts Marshal is simply the plural. Both Court Marshal or Courts Marshal would be correct as one would refer to a single trial and the other would represent the whole military judicial system. B)

Now we just need a drumhead and volunteers for the firing squad. :)

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/martial

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/marshal

2 different words, Court Martial is correct, Court Marshal is not.

DOH!

Not only did I miss that it was the spelling that was wrong, I even spelled it wrong myself :huh:

I thought I was being all clever and stuff :(

Guest PT247

Let me know how installation goes (maybe a linky if it goes good) as I'm interested however a little cash strapped at the moment :)

Will do dude, will probs start a thread on it when the bits arrive as gonna HPA my G5 as well once the M700 is done and make a hi-cap gas mag to make my loadout lighter so will be showing how I get on with that too :-)

My first rif

ak_lr300s_2.jpg

G & G LR300 S........Ooooooo I'm a happy bunny !!!

Nice, I had the GG LR300 Sport Rifle, cracking gun although I sold it to a mate without skirmishing it as I needed to buy a PTS RM4

Errr. changed my mind about painting,loving the worn look too much :lol: Besides,I always have foliaged taped on all over the bugger in game so painting won't help much.

Returned the paint and got an SHS piston sear and a bottle of Blaster .30s instead. Performance > looks strikes again.

Guest PT247

Update on the Prommy hop nub I recently purchased. It is a fantastic nub but it was making my RM4 CQB over hop so I have had to revert to the original nub. I currently don't have a gun I can use them in but will keep hold incase I'll be able to use one of them in my M700 at a later date if I am able to replace the standard hop unit on it.

Update on the Prommy hop nub I recently purchased. It is a fantastic nub but it was making my RM4 CQB over hop so I have had to revert to the original nub. I currently don't have a gun I can use them in but will keep hold incase I'll be able to use one of them in my M700 at a later date if I am able to replace the standard hop unit on it.

If it's making it over hop use that as an excuse for heavier ammo man! You may notice a big difference in accuracy and effective range going from .25s to .30s for example.

Why limit the performance of a gun? Squeeze out as much as you can from the wee git.

• Supporters

I've tried MadBull Shark nubs, which are similar to H nubs, just more curved, and they caused massive overhop with everything, in every gun I tried. My L96 was throwing .4s behind me nearly.

• Supporters

Have you got a linky for those Prommy nubs, PT? I dunno what they look like...

• Supporters

Ahhhh... yes, now I get it. Pain in the arse waiting to happen...

What you need is one of those hop rubbers with no bump.

Guest PT247

Ahhhh... yes, now I get it. Pain in the arse waiting to happen...

What you need is one of those hop rubbers with no bump.

?