The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Cameron364

a second hand tm super 90. needs a bitta work but so far feels better than my last shotgun which i loved but sold for profit...

Yeap thats a 3rd WAS TACO pouch....this ones the rifle and pistol mag version.

• Supporters

Oh come on Nick! It's not even half 11 and I'm already at the weird end of YouTube!

My WAS Quick mags turned up today. Fantastic service from UKTactical!

The pouches are fantastic, as i would expect from Warrior.

A bit of a fiddle to get set up just so but are now set and fitted to my DCS. No need to make any adjustment to use either my recoil Pmags or my M14 mags.

VERY happy. Just need another 2 and i'm set.

Just manned up and brought a TM High Cycle AUG plus mags... Been eyeing one up for a while now and managed to find it at a sub £300 price.

Right now I'm finding a new place to hide the receipt from my girlfriend haha

• Supporters

I've bought new mtp trousers with inter grated knee pads

Mtp base ball cap

Z tactical sordins

Ptt to fit my radio

And a drying frame / cleaning set for my hydro bag

• Supporters

Oh and some mag pulls for my m4 mags

• Supporters

About those bearings that I bought.. THEY DON'T FIT ON THE BEVEL GEAR. :wacko:Oh well, bevel gear now has a bushing on one side and a bearing on the other.. It'll be fine.. I hope. (Couldn't get the other bearing off.)

Mixing bushings and bearings for maximum smoothness has been done before,but don't run different bushings on the same gear! Try get it off,and run the bevel with bushings. Don't risk imploding your gearbox. The friction and stress will be unequal and could lead to some catastrophic results

Amoeba cg-003 m4 carbine - black,

Amoeba programmer,

airsoft surgeon VSR hop rubber.

WE WEpoint E1 RDS

• Supporters

About those bearings that I bought.. THEY DON'T FIT ON THE BEVEL GEAR. :wacko:Oh well, bevel gear now has a bushing on one side and a bearing on the other.. It'll be fine.. I hope. (Couldn't get the other bearing off.)

Try chilling the whole thing in a freezer then use a lighter (preferably a turbo flame for soot-free operation) to heat just the bushing - that should get them apart.

• Supporters

Mixing bushings and bearings for maximum smoothness has been done before,but don't run different bushings on the same gear! Try get it off,and run the bevel with bushings. Don't risk imploding your gearbox. The friction and stress will be unequal and could lead to some catastrophic results

Thanks for the heads up. I think I'll have to get another bevel gear if I absolutely cannot get this bearing off. Shouldn't be expensive.

• Supporters

Couple of Dream Army H-Nubs banged onto an order for 2 x Well R2 (Vz61 Scorpion) locaps $26 posted from KH Mountain - i'm pretty sure that they're going to say OOS, but we shall see. Anyway, this does herald the completion of the LiPo conversion I was doing (the first Gate Pico AB MOSFET turned out to have no semiconducting properties; in effect a wire but Frank @FS was happy to replace it tout suite).

WW2 shape maroon beret from Epic Militaria. Also bidding on a cap badge on ebay. Apparently appropriate headwear is needed for the post game piss up at WW2 events. I didn't want a Para cap badge so am going for Royal engineers.

Little known fact: Royal engineers were at the Arnhem bridge and just about everywhere that airbourne troops were used. No point dropping airbourne troops to capture bridges if no-one can defuse explosives should the Germans plan to blow it up.

Guest PT247

Damn it, why can't shops keep their stock lists up to date? Just had an email from the only place I could find selling the Falcon TBB saying it is out of stock. E-Hobby Asia are also not replying to my queries as to when they will have it back in stock too.

Anyone know a place that sells them other than ehobby-asia and Scopeandlaser?

• Supporters

See if you can find one on here mate.