The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Cameron364

WAS short M4 triple pouch. Should be all I need to finish of the DCS.

Got some major South African kit heading my way!

SANDF Sa 2000 camo shirt and trousers

R4 handguard

R4 front and rear sights

SADF water bottle

SADF Nutria bush jacket

Full SADF patt. 70 webbing set

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/310880011687?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

$_12.JPG

I bought a hat.

Steel WW2 British airbourne helmet for less than the cheapest repro :)

Watched several sell for about £200.

Just checked on the WW2 airsoft forums and it's not an airbourne helmet, its royal armoured corps. Same outer shell though so not a problem :)

British Army modular desert DPM assault vest complete with 3 standard utility pouches, 1 small utility pouch, 1 water bottle pouch, 2 mag pouches, 2 40mm grenade pouches, 2 HE grenade pouches and a mag dump bag/helmet carrier (that folds up into a storage pouch). Also included, a non-issue pistol holster in tan and a pair of early issue knee pads in tri-colour desert. total 28.50 pounds

Bullet Ant Goggles Total 15 pounds

so far

Holographic Sight for my sons birthday

along with

Flip up rear sight, Multicam shirt and trousers, two M4 mags and some new gloves

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/552-Red-Green-Dot-Sight-Airsoft-Scope-Holographic-free-UK-postage-/331131494232?pt=UK_SportingGoods_Hunting_ShootingSports_ET&hash=item4d18f99f58

• Supporters

More fleabay ~

331128159923_1.jpgShort (19.7mm) Aluminium Air Nozzle w/ O-ring f/ AK (woohoo!) - £4.89 posted

281167423492_1.jpg USSR KGB SPECIAL DEPARTMENTS Screw Back Military Uniform Insignia - £11.95 posted

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

270951265654_2.jpgPSO Dragunov SVD Scope from our own dear Chippins. Thanks mate :)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

mvU_QBLZSecYlTXLaDkE55A.jpgXcortech 3200 Chronograph - can't remember but it was under fifty quid posted!

P37 small pack (£8 plus P&P)

37%20sml%20pak.jpg

• Supporters

From WGC:

12977298743_317190f525_c.jpg

From 'merica:

12977585024_784080e3a7_c.jpg

I'll just list out the slightly less obvious stuff, don't exactly need to mention that's a Magpul phone case etc.

• Arc'teryx Atom LT Hoody
  • Outdoor Research Wind Pro hat
  • Fortis REV rail - 12"
  • B5 Systems KeyMod polymer handguard - Carbine length
  • MOE Stock
  • ERGO Ladder cover
  • US Night Vision Mag well slaps & Mag wraps

• Supporters

More fleabay ~

mvU_QBLZSecYlTXLaDkE55A.jpgXcortech 3200 Chronograph - can't remember but it was under fifty quid posted!

Did you buy the genuine one Ian?

• Supporters

^^Think so. It came in a box with all the right printing and a serial number sticker. Inside is a manual sheet in Chinese, the cone came in a separate baggie, the serial no on the unit matches and the logo and screen were covered by protective sheet...

It also gave expected results from shooting through it.

But who knows? It may be a knock off. If it is, I don't care - it works.

Just had a nice box of upgrades for my m4 shipped over from taiwangun. After having it seized by customs for 2 weeks it came and threw them on, shorter cqb barrel, precision barrel, lipo, peq, silencer, couple of add on stuff. Hopefully not much more till my loadout is complete :)

Bought a 4x32 ACOG clone! £82.99 seemed like a pretty good price for a 4x32 variant :P Now to find a decent kill flash..

Now I've stumbled across one with red illumination from the USA for £70 including shipping.. Typical!

Edited by TomC

^^Think so. It came in a box with all the right printing and a serial number sticker. Inside is a manual sheet in Chinese, the cone came in a separate baggie, the serial no on the unit matches and the logo and screen were covered by protective sheet...

It also gave expected results from shooting through it.

But who knows? It may be a knock off. If it is, I don't care - it works.

I got the same one from a UK seller for 55 quid.

Results where what i expected so im happy with it also.

Guest PT247

Just had a nice box of upgrades for my m4 shipped over from taiwangun. After having it seized by customs for 2 weeks it came and threw them on, shorter cqb barrel, precision barrel, lipo, peq, silencer, couple of add on stuff. Hopefully not much more till my loadout is complete :)

/this thred is useless without pic........ all them changes deserve a flippin phot whore moment!

• Supporters

I got the same one from a UK seller for 55 quid.

Results where what i expected so im happy with it also.

i'll pm you the sn# so we can compare - if they are the same we'll know they're knock offs

• Supporters

G&G FF16 Femme Fatale. - Zero One

Molle Chest Rig, - Forum Bought

Tan Gun Bag, - Taiwan Gun

3x MP5 Mags - Taiwan Gun

Pink Camo BDU's. - Ebay

• Supporters

Free boots that I'd actually quite willingly wear to airsoft (makes a nice change).

13029519893_20344b4996_c.jpg

Every trip to stores is like a special, magical adventure. Where you'll either come out with a bag full kit of kit and a smile, or get horrible contractor talk to you like you're dirt for daring to ask for replacements for your worn out/non-fitting stuff.

• Supporters

Free boots that I'd actually quite willingly wear to airsoft (makes a nice change).

13029519893_20344b4996_c.jpg

Every trip to stores is like a special, magical adventure. Where you'll either come out with a bag full kit of kit and a smile, or get horrible contractor talk to you like you're dirt for daring to ask for replacements for your worn out/non-fitting stuff.

How are they for fit? I'm wondering about a pair myself but I have enormous wide feet!