The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Cameron364

• Supporters

^^Oh bugger, that reminds me - I bought 4 Thunder B grenades and a pile of 12g CO2 caps from our own dear Curly68 t'other day too. And there was me starting to look around for a Soviet Khaki RD-54 backpack and rig... better give the wallet a rest. It's probably hiding in its little mousehole!

Bought a new gun bag, and another 9.6V battery which now makes 2 I have (think I'll need two for a full day skirmish), and a WE Eotech 551, plus 2 G&P midcaps. (Gives me 2 midcaps and 2 hi caps). Reckon this might be enough mags and batteries for a day?

Bought a new gun bag, and another 9.6V battery which now makes 2 I have (think I'll need two for a full day skirmish), and a WE Eotech 551, plus 2 G&P midcaps. (Gives me 2 midcaps and 2 hi caps). Reckon this might be enough mags and batteries for a day?

not sure about the batteries as use LiPo's, one of them does me possibly 2 full days with my AEG.

Depends how you play re the mags, I was running lo caps on my G5 and didn't use all I was carrying (7 mags so almost 250 BBs) in any of the rounds we played Sunday, I have however rinsed over 1500 BBs in a single round previously.

Just paid for an internals job on my Galil

And ordered some R4 parts as well from SA!

not sure about the batteries as use LiPo's, one of them does me possibly 2 full days with my AEG.

Depends how you play re the mags, I was running lo caps on my G5 and didn't use all I was carrying (7 mags so almost 250 BBs) in any of the rounds we played Sunday, I have however rinsed over 1500 BBs in a single round previously.

I use nimh' s, like to think they may do me the day!

• Supporters

Although am using the Noveske noise amplifier I think I will keep hold of the flash hider for now Ian.

You can get it new from these guys though:

http://samoon.com.tw/gun-parts/ghk-g5-parts/g5-01

Is it 14mm CCW then?

Just bought:

G&P M4 upper and lower (SEAL markings, dark earth)

Daniel Defence RIS 2 12.5"

G&P gearbox and internals

Madbull 14.5" M4 outer barrel

Madbull 6.03mm TBB

Madbull ultimate Hop up

Magpul flip up sights and angled foregrip

M4 crane stock

various other bits and pieces

Anyone want to guess what I'm building?

• Supporters

Oh yeah, I'd completely forgotten ordering a tub of 2000 Madbull 0.4g BB's in tan colour until they turned up this morning. ASPUK have a stash. They are taking full advantage of the rarity, but if you want light coloured heavy sniper BB's, these may be the last in the UK so probably worth the price.

am gonna be trying 0.3g BBs in my G5 soon, will be the first time I'll have tried anything over 0.25 except for a brief stint on a 0.28 with my Mini Patriot. Guessing your 0.4g BBs are for your sniper?

Just bought:

G&P M4 upper and lower (SEAL markings, dark earth)

Daniel Defence RIS 2 12.5"

G&P gearbox and internals

Madbull 14.5" M4 outer barrel

Madbull 6.03mm TBB

Madbull ultimate Hop up

Magpul flip up sights and angled foregrip

M4 crane stock

various other bits and pieces

Anyone want to guess what I'm building?

ok then ill have a guess :P

Block II M4 :ph34r:

• Supporters

am gonna be trying 0.3g BBs in my G5 soon, will be the first time I'll have tried anything over 0.25 except for a brief stint on a 0.28 with my Mini Patriot. Guessing your 0.4g BBs are for your sniper?

Yeah, my SVD. I've got some Vanaras 0.4g but they're not as pale a tan colour, they're more of a coyote tan. The issue is seeing the buggers in flight so I can correct for wind. Ideally they would be pure toothpaste white, but the heaviest white ones going are 0.32g P&J, which are OK, but so far my feeling is that Blaster Devils 0.3g are better for range. What is wrong with the people at Madbull, eh? Is there a global titanium dioxide shortage or something!?! V^^VGrrrrrrrrr!

Edit: @ 1.2045p / BB they better be good too! (£24.09 / pot posted)

Edited by Ian_Gere
price

Gas and CO2 arrived. The xtreme 45 shoots so amazingly, makes such a louder sound then gas as well- I was scaring birds out of the trees 40m away lol :) the rifle shoots pretty well but needs a new hop and barrel at least before I can think of HPA conversions.

• Supporters

Just got a grey wool pakol from fleabay overnight - £5.19 delivered :)

Just ordered a Fobus Molle adapter and a Fobus LH holster for my G18c, gonna take a while to get here as just missed the shops previous order to the supplier but will be well worth the wait, love my Fobus PX4 Compact holster. Am also grabbing myself a cap too as I keep getting shot in the head/face and don't get on with face protection so hopefully will at least stop some of the airsoft herpes I seem to become afflicted with every 2 weeks lol

• Supporters

Ouch, that is steep!

I know mate. Especially since the Vanaras 0.4's i bought were unopened bags 2nd hand and I bent the geezer over as well. Not that I'll be lying in the bushes thinking "1.2p, 2.4p, 3.6p..." but when it gets to "50 left, 49 left, 48 left..." if I'm not Vasily-ing it up the large one, I'll not be pleased...

• Supporters

Tadaaah!

$_57.JPG

Soviet RD-54 backpack/rig from fleabay... woohoo! $88.94 :gulpx2:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/310880011687?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

$_12.JPG

I bought a hat.

Steel WW2 British airbourne helmet for less than the cheapest repro :)

Watched several sell for about £200.