The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Cameron364

• Supporters

12641363545_5d33a14331_z.jpg

Quick unboxing shot courtesy of my brother back home.

-Dytac 12.5" Barrel w/Mid-length gas system for TM EBB ARs

-"Ayaaaaah!?!" patch for when people (including myself) do silly things

-Madbull Adam Arms gas piston/gas block kit, mid-length. No more silly direct impingement for my airsoft guns.... :ph34r:

• Supporters

Today my bungee topped dump pouch and mtp mole hydration pouch also turned up

Since October I've bought so much its hard to know where to start!! However my 3 latest purchases have been an ASG Sten MkII, a box of 5 KA MP40 mags and a WW2 vintage Sten Gun sling. The lot for about £160! Love the Sten. Won't be my primary, that's my G36's but it's a lovely, well made piece of kit all the same. Best of all the mags fit without any fettling required for them to fit and fire... I can go into action with the better part of 600 rounds of ammo if I choose to use it.

You're just saying that to annoy me :)

You will actually find the KA mags hold more than 110 rounds, its about 135-140 so 5 mags is almost 700 rounds. I tested mine by working out how many bb's come out of a speed loader per push (4) and then count how many pushes it takes to load them. Average worked out at 138 bb's per mag.

http://www.airsoftworld.net/burst-wizard-kk-plug-and-play-mosfet-king-kong-large-tamiya.html

Burst wizard Mosfet so I can use my Sten on semi for indoors.

• Supporters

http://www.airsoftworld.net/burst-wizard-kk-plug-and-play-mosfet-king-kong-large-tamiya.html

Burst wizard Mosfet so I can use my Sten on semi for indoors.

I just got one of those for a very similar purpose (single shot on an M249)!

• Supporters

Be really interested to find out how that performs

I have the M4 illuminated mag. Works nicely but it's not as bright as a barrel mounted tracer. Bright enough to see, not so bright as to immediately give away your position. I like it.

• Supporters

The bloke I'm buying the tracer mag from says there's something intermittently wrong with it - from the sounds of it there'll be a wire loose, but while I have it apart I may switch to a/some UV LED/s (because I have some lurking from another project and more of the energy they put out is useful for exciting the fluorescent dye, compared to white light LED's).

• Supporters

The bloke I'm buying the tracer mag from says there's something intermittently wrong with it - from the sounds of it there'll be a wire loose, but while I have it apart I may switch to a/some UV LED/s (because I have some lurking from another project and more of the energy they put out is useful for exciting the fluorescent dye, compared to white light LED's).

Interesting - the one I have came with a UV LED not a white one. It's on the whole time the mag is inserted so the first round always come out glowing (unlike some devices like the Ultimate Hop with the LED fitted that take a while to switch on). I'd be interested to see if there was a way to fit the LED bit into a hi-cap...

• Supporters

Ah, well that makes sense, Loz. If I'm not happy with how much glow I get, I'll figure out some way of adding more LED's. I dunno how it would work any differently with a hicap - the LED would still have to be in the tube because if it was in the reservoir, the BB's would block the light. Maybe a few placed around the reservoir plus one in the tube...?

• Supporters

The main difference is that because the LED is only on one side the BBs only glow on one side. If you're in the dark it's plenty to see where you're shooting though.

Today I bought my magwell grip, now installed, gives me a few more grip options and helps my cack handed quick mag changes too.

Just waiting for my single point sling to arrive...and can't make my mind up on which Eotech 551 clone to buy

• Supporters

The main difference is that because the LED is only on one side the BBs only glow on one side. If you're in the dark it's plenty to see where you're shooting though.

Replied to here, in the DIY thread.

Just bought 3000 Blaster 0.25g Tracer BB's for £15.29 posted (inc. 10% discount given to UKAPU members)

Edited by Ian_Gere
BB's

I just got one of those for a very similar purpose (single shot on an M249)!

M249 at an indoor CQB site, should be interesting :)

• Supporters

^^Like "Aliens" :lol: Let's rock!

• Supporters

Place will look like a ball pit in a creche after using that!

...Albeit 6mm balls

There is an ACTUAL ball pit at The Malls....

Unfortunately it chrono'd at 346fps (site hard limit is 340) so I couldn't use it. Apart from the weight it's actually pretty manoeuvrable (it's a para so with the stock collapsed it's actually shorter than an M4). Next time.....

There is an ACTUAL ball pit at The Malls....

Unfortunately it chrono'd at 346fps (site hard limit is 340) so I couldn't use it. Apart from the weight it's actually pretty manoeuvrable (it's a para so with the stock collapsed it's actually shorter than an M4). Next time.....

It'll all end in tears, and bruises...lots and lots of bruises.

Purchased the following over the last three weeks

• Element AN / PEQ-16 A Laser Light Tactical Torch Black and Pressure Pad
  • Oakley hard knuckled OLIVE GREEN Medium (Clone)
  • PTS AFG2 Angled Fore grip Black (Clone)
  • Rifle Flight Case Lockable 125cm
  • Shemagh Scalf in Black / White
  • Helikon low profile protective neoprene pad tactical knee trousers inserts
  • Helikon SFU trousers Coyote Tan
  • G&P Kill Flash for Aimpoint Sight
  • IMI DEFENSE Retention Roto Holster for Glock 20/21/37/38 (Black)
  • IMI holsters accessories - Molle attachment - Low ride belt loop - Belt attachment
  • Flyye dual AK magazine pouch molle – Coyote Brown
  • Genuine Czech military vintage shoulder bag
  • Austrian army alpine jacket military hiking coat

Personally, for £13 and free delivery I would say definitely, they 'seem' the same sort of quality as my OD Viper gloves and I have played in those for the last two years and they haven't ripped or torn once so fingers crossed - http://tinyurl.com/oamb29u

• Supporters

12729987593_84d37d2b7f_c.jpg

WGC bringing the goods, as per.

-VFC KAC profile 11.5" Outer

-VFC and Prometheus inners as per the above

-Dytac URX3 Hand stop

-PTS MOE Trigger guard - Foliage

-PTS MOE Pistol grip - FDE

-PTS x Rainier Arms LM4 Charging Handles

-PTS x Griffin Arm FH, Flash Comp & Tactical Comp

Also I don't think I posted the WAS Sabre and Nemesis rigs from a week or two back. Picked 'em up to review and check Warrior kit was still up to snuff seeing as I've been recommending it to people all this time but not actually bought any for a long while.

• Supporters

An original NOS Soviet Afganka in size 54-5 at last! Woohoo!

soviet_afghanka_at_allequipped.jpg

$150 posted from Russia :gulp: