The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Cameron364

MTP UBACAS Shirt & MTP PCS trousers from Patrol Base, £38 + P&P from interlink express.(can I just say how good is the tracking from interlink express? real time driver tracking! awww yeah!)

• Supporters
  • Supporters

You're welcome. Don't forget that different things also attract different rates of duty! (it's all on that website somewhere!)

• Supporters

^^WTF, Cap'n?

I used to think my obsession with motorbikes was expensive, I think I have spent just as much if not more on average per month on airsoft as it would cost to buy a new motorcycle on finance over a couple of years! :o

Am now on a self imposed ban from buying anything except consumables or repairs/maintenance till at least the summer. I get so frustrated and bored this time of year as it is no fun getting the bikes out and trackdays are def out the question with this weather.... buying airsoft bits and bobs have been my comfort blanket.

So from now until July if you see me post up I have purchased another AEG or similar please feel free to call me a tw*t!

Ooops, please feel free to quote me and call me a Tw*t (although actually it isn't technically an AEG so I may be off the hook lol)

Just ordered one of these:

http://samoon.com.tw/gbb-airsoft-gun/g5/ghk-2013-g5

GHK G5 GBBR with 6 extra mags :$

GHK-GBB-G5-1L.jpg

• Supporters

^^Love the Star Wars flash hider, PT :) If you're not into it, can i have 1st dibs on buying it off you?

Pattern 37 Denim Battledress

UK_P-37_Battledress_Denim_Jackets_(Impro

from Whatpriceglory.com (£80 ish including postage)

Also Soldier95 leather gloves (£10) and DPM basha (£15) from Britishmilitarysurplus.co.uk

I'm thinking leather gloves will suit a WW2 period loadout better than my current ones and £10 seemed a good deal.

^^Love the Star Wars flash hider, PT :) If you're not into it, can i have 1st dibs on buying it off you?

as it goes, have just ordered a sound amplifier for it too, so it may possibly be up for grabs. It is quite funcky tho so could end up on my LR300. Will let you know and yup you have first dibs

• Supporters

So, as is my want, I can't remember where i'm up to in this thread with stuff i've bought and only just received and i just cba to go back and look... so:

I think i remember mentioning an Elcan replica? Arrived today with a scuff during postage, but it's just cosmetic. The seller wrapped it in plenty of bubble wrap too so fuck knows what the posties actually did to it! ANyhoo that is now attached to an ICS side fitted scope mount which i got for less than 1/2 rrp on fleabay and fitted on Morena my new CM.048 AK-74 and reprezent da boss of looking for trouble (excuse me, don't know what happened there)

Black nylon MP9 drop leg holster - as a modern alternative for my Vz61 Skorpion.

A whole bunch of used ak parts from 2 fb contacts, nice and cheap, because the way my projects are coming together, i'm going to be left with a fair bit of ak-ness left over so may as well stick it all together as a gun to sell.

Pair of British army surplus brown Altbergs - turned out to be in pretty bad shape, but the bloke has agreed to a spanker of a refund, so that's ok, but i'll only get this summer out of 'em before i'll want some new boots to go with my putative modern-ish NATO loadout.

Since October I've bought so much its hard to know where to start!! However my 3 latest purchases have been an ASG Sten MkII, a box of 5 KA MP40 mags and a WW2 vintage Sten Gun sling. The lot for about £160! Love the Sten. Won't be my primary, that's my G36's but it's a lovely, well made piece of kit all the same. Best of all the mags fit without any fettling required for them to fit and fire... I can go into action with the better part of 600 rounds of ammo if I choose to use it.

• Supporters

2nd hand: G&P AK Tracer Mag & British Issue OD Drop Leg Pistol Holster

New: 5m x 8mm Khaki cotton webbing strap & 10 x 8mm silicone wristbands w/ metal buckles (turned out to be the cheapest way to get enough thin strap plus 2 buckles to make a Soviet GP7 gas mask bag into a drop leg dump pouch which doesn't look out of place with other Soviet gear) - £5.85 posted, in total. + a couple of plastic lobster clips for a new rattle free coiled lanyard to attach lighters to my person whilst skirmishing (because losing a lighter or having one {intentionally or not} stolen runs the risk of leaving me unable to smoke and that could result in a jail sentence) - £2.09 posted.

Ticket to CIA Zombie Experience 22/03/14 - £30 (Non Members)