The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Cameron364

Not had the chance to properly play yet (i.e. test with a few blanks), but the principle is sound and you can do a really quick change:

Unscrew, load, re-screw, twist to arm, throw.

I'll see if I can get something up once I've had a play.

Yep, definately, be very interested in this as I'm pretty set on the OhShiBoom however, having looked at this on JD Airsoft, I really quite like the twist and arm feature and the 'under 10 second' reload feature....

So, I echo James thoughts, if you have time for a review, that would be gravy!

• Supporters

Couple of 7.4v LIPOs with Deans connectors

Pair of Oakley Factory Pilot gloves

Cheap but surprisingly solid vertical foregrip

Hard double gun case

Just realised my chest rig doesn't fit as well as I would like so adding a belt rig to the shopping list.

• Supporters

WAS Pistol Lanyard

3x ZCA 60rd gas/CO2 40mm shells

Dytac precision shim set (to stop my M4 sounding like a cat in a blender)

Magpul MS2 sling (clone)

my 4 TM MP7 gas mags turned up today as did a G&P p-mag hi cap, some gas and some BBs.
I also had turn up a couple of CAA 360 p-mags, which are being sent striaght back as the base plate is not secure on either and the screw won't tighten them up or allow me to undo it to try fix it

Mr_B that scope listing is some kind of bollocks - there are at least 2 that i've seen saying "last one!" for that scope from the same seller and the same thing with the 50mm objective lens ones also. Just be aware that they're not cheap because they're end of line stock, they're cheap b/c they were made in China cheaply - which doesn't mean they are shite by any means, but may, and that's only may, mean that the tube is not a dry nitrogen atmosphere (which prevents internal fogging) and/or that the mount ring clamps may not be robust enough to put the kind of torque on there that prevents loss of zero (but you can Loctite 'em apparently - personally I need to try this on some cheap mount rings of mine).

I noticed it myself actually but thanks for pointing that out I thought it must be a bit dodgy when every one they were selling said the same thing. I haven't bought one anyway, I think I'll make do with the included scope that I get with the gun anyway, I think it's a good one for the price too.

• Supporters

failing that, plasticine is heavy and can be squeezed into the magazine to guarantee no rattling!

That's an uber idea - you could mix the two also - lead shot (fishing line split shot) mixed with plasticine...

Nice PT! I've noticed your guns are gradually increasing in size, gone from the patriot to a full size now ;)

haha, I have also gone smaller to balance the force.... got me a TM MP7 GBB for Chrimbo/birthday. I truly love the mini patriot, and the Rec7 but I am fiddling with both internally so wanted a good quality standard gun for when I do it wrong with the other 2, also the rec7 is already too powerful for cqb and soon will lose its full auto when I bump it to 400-450fps so I kinda need a gun I can use anywhere if one of the others break. :-)

Moe stock, magpull trigger gaurd, daniel defence forend, mbus sights, 552 holosight! Stubby qd silencer, caa forgrip, element m300, green laser, moe grip, teardrop forward assist, black python 6.03. 3x stock tube lipo's and a new charger!

Going to be one hell of a good looking classic army m15a4

Welcome to the club!

Thanks mate - I've spent the last week trawling the net

If u had ukara defence I don't think the mortgage would be paid this month

Thanks mate - I've spent the last week trawling the net

If u had ukara defence I don't think the mortgage would be paid this month

Sensible man, get the mortgage BEFORE getting into airsoft. My deposit would be a lot bigger if it weren't for these plastic guns.

Just bought a Harris Bipod replica and a Beta C Mag for my AK47. Still havent done a review on my AK, but will do once I have these.

HBLS.jpgf0b4ca27076b74d0750b8fabc167375d01c4f080

http://www.airsoftarmoury.co.uk/acatalog/KA-MP40--1143.html

Box of King arms mags for my Sten. They seem to be hard to find and the single 50 round mag that came with the gun just wasn't going to cut it when I finally get to play with it at an outdoor site. I also bought a cheap plastic GI helmet in the hope I can remodel it into something resembling a ww2 British airbourne helmet. Some netting and scrim should hopefully hide what it really is :D