The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Cameron364

5 x G3 mags plus a new cocking handle for the G&G sas g3 I brought which was snapped off, cracking little gun for £137 instead of £275 bargin.

Have you actually read it though?

"It is inevitable in this market that there will be some individuals selling some items cheaper than we do, and some selling them for more than we do, just like your local high street. We take pride in offering you a really fast, professional, efficient and friendly shopping experience, with a fantastic choice of products all at great prices. "

Not really a guarantee then.

Have you actually read it though?

"It is inevitable in this market that there will be some individuals selling some items cheaper than we do, and some selling them for more than we do, just like your local high street. We take pride in offering you a really fast, professional, efficient and friendly shopping experience, with a fantastic choice of products all at great prices. "

Not really a guarantee then.

Only skim-read it. Besides, it doesn't say they won't match that lower price, or is their another bit?

Only skim-read it. Besides, it doesn't say they won't match that lower price, or is their another bit?

It does say further down if you fill out a form and give them the website they'll investigate it and if it's legit they'll match the price. I think it's just buy the cheaper one than wait around for them.

Last time I asked Zeroone for a price match they got back to me within 2 hours and matched it. Suppose it depends on the item and how busy they are on the day

With regards to the training knives. Most site do allow training knives even if they don't flex that easily. The cold steel ones hardly flex at all and they're allowed.

Anyway on topic.. I've finally managed to order a full set of SADF Nutria Brown clothing and boonie! :D :D and for only £50 inc. postage for the lot!

:-) a Blue Force Gear Ten-Speed MP7 Chest Rig is on it's way to me as of today :-)

.... just need my MP7 mags to turn up now which it seems are stuck in bloody customs :-(

• Supporters

Yeah, I use my Cold Steel training knife with a lot of my loadouts - it may just be because i'm such a fat ill slow git that the marshals realise that i'll never get a chance to actually get close enough to someone for a knife kill :lol: but I live in hope :ph34r:

Anyhoo, grab your panties girls, I have my hands on the rest of my seasonal/birthday gifts:

an ICS AK sling for my SVD, because it finally dawned on me that I'm not going to spend £25 on a RS one,

a lovely SSh68 Soviet helmet, internals all present and correct:

zyd2.jpg

and finally, the LCT accessory to rule them all and in the darkness bind them:

gkmi.jpg

...not actually fitted here, just leant on the mag for this pic

Oops, and almost forgot: the compensator and outer barrel for a KP.45 Match - satan alone only knows if it will fit on my Palco USP or what the FPS would be if I added an inner barrel with an extra inch on it - being CO2 I wouldn't be surprised by 10, even 20, added to its current 370, but I'm actually considering cutting the inner barrel down to reduce its awesome power for wimpsoft sites. A cheap gas USP will crop up eventually, or maybe I should put the compensator on a MK23 for Robocop lols...?

Imfdb.com has no record of a MK23 in robocop :(

600px-Tears_of_the_Sun_MK23_1.jpg

Tears of the sun

400px-Oldjoesocom.jpg

Looper

Looks like if you want to use a Mk23 for film related lols, you're going to have to lose your hair :D

• Supporters

Not until it goes grey then... could be a long wait :P

• Supporters

Crye Precision AVS, harness and plate bags in medium, no skeletal cummerbund.

Tax man is going to rape me so hard I'll have to call Crisis.

As I thought, HMRC didn't even think about lubing up. Went in dry and took me for £137.48.

Ouch.

• Supporters

^^Ow! What was the list price ffs?

• Supporters

$603 including shipping, I expect O P Tactical have marked the customs declaration correctly and put the full value on it.

From now on anything pricey I order from the states will go via my cousin in North Carolina, they can then more creatively fill in a customs declaration on my behalf!

• Supporters

'Kin right. What is it with yanks and customs declarations, eh?

You're not planning on wearing it in a combat zone, so clearly it's a toy. End of.

Couldn't resist. http://landwarriorairsoft.com/acatalog/BSA-STEN-MKII-AS16758B.html#.Us6hF9JdW0Q

as16758.jpg

Won't even be allowed to use it at Bristol airsoft, now I'll have to go to outdoor sites :D

where did you get your name done?

http://www.globalmilitarysupplies.co.uk/

They were brilliant. I ordered it about 11pm on the 7th and it arrived today on the 9th. I just wish I had got the writing in black instead of light brown now.

My mrs. Tried another site last month for xmas. They took her money and the patches didn't showed up. By the time she told me the website had been closed down. Some people are right bastards..

• Supporters

^^Name'n'shame 'em.

^^Name'n'shame 'em.

Not much point if they no longer exist

• Supporters

Not much point if they no longer exist

Good point that.

Someone might know who they are IRL though... they may start up under the same name / different url...

Brought yet another boneyard bargin this time A G&G RK99, this only had the charging handle snapped to £169, seen it for £330 in a few sites, also managed to get a replacement charging handle to £15. That means I've made a saving of £300 on two top tech guns from G&G in the last two wks wahoooooo

post-4404-0-03759500-1389362548_thumb.jpg

Due to my recent acquisition of a Sten, I have made a start on a WW2 airbourne loadout. Starting with the Denison smock:

https://shop.strato.de/epages/61431412.sf/sec5d56bb1771/?ObjectPath=/Shops/61431412/Products/200007/SubProducts/200007-0001

91038000Smockgebraucht_ml.jpg

I also have Swindon airsoft finding a price for some King arms MP40/Sten mags (110 rd capacity).