The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Cameron364

• Supporters

third time I've said it.

impact blank firing grenades fit perfectly in 40mm grenade pouches.

Only I already had the smoke pouches, and had a bid on the 9mm pouches (which I never increased) BEFORE you said it ;)

• Supporters

41Fxgmvo27L._SL135_.gif Henry Krank Alarm Mine (12 Gauge) - £10.16 + £3.64 P&P ~ Airsoft World (Cheaper than from Henry direct doh!)

31PjCtaL-pL._SL135_.jpg Cyclone7 .209 Primer-to-12g Adapter & 100 Primers - £12.95 + 100 Primers £5 + £9 P&P ~ Combat South

I'm hoping that this device will fit into a 40mm 'nade pouch, funnily enough, but as I can't find any dimensions online, I'll wait until I have it measured before forking out. That said, I'm imagining enclosing it inside some kind of metal tube, an empty Lynx can or something, to make it easier to deploy in the field without getting leaf mould / dirt / etc. squidged into the spring and safety hole, so a smoke grenade pouch might be necessary.

I'm imagining enclosing it inside some kind of metal tube, an empty Lynx can or something, to make it easier to deploy in the field without getting leaf mould / dirt / etc. squidged into the spring and safety hole, so a smoke grenade pouch might be necessary.

Try cutting a lynx can in half with an axe, the effect is spectacular ;)

• Supporters

Try cutting a lynx can in half with an axe, the effect is spectacular ;)

As a suicide bomb in the field? :lol:

• Supporters

41Fxgmvo27L._SL135_.gif +31PjCtaL-pL._SL135_.jpg

Can you let me know how the adapter works, I might have to get in on that action. But might see if they do a 9mm adapter.

• Supporters

Can you let me know how the adapter works, I might have to get in on that action. But might see if they do a 9mm adapter.

Yeah, no probs. There is a 9mm adapter from Airsoft World - it's 20-odd quid though...

aegcamp5a3slvp.jpg

Classic Army B&T MP5A3 (Wide Forearm) Sportline, came to £92 including postage from the JDairsoft Xmas offer.

• Supporters

231073541612_1.jpg Desert Camo Tactical Vest - £12.55 delivered ~ Fleabay / couldn't resist it => 10% off sale

I'm not entirely sure about this - it looks to be some funky pre or post PLCE experimental thingy, but I think my bodging skills are up to fitting tropentarn G36 pouches to it, so with my recent foray into MTP BDU's and my experimental G36KVS, all I need is some brown Altbergs and a tropentarn hat and that's a PMC loadout sorted. Oh yeah, and a tan belt. And knee pads. And gloves. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh!

231073541612_1.jpg Desert Camo Tactical Vest - £12.55 delivered ~ Fleabay / couldn't resist it => 10% off sale

I'm not entirely sure about this - it looks to be some funky pre or post PLCE experimental thingy, but I think my bodging skills are up to fitting tropentarn G36 pouches to it, so with my recent foray into MTP BDU's and my experimental G36KVS, all I need is some brown Altbergs and a tropentarn hat and that's a PMC loadout sorted. Oh yeah, and a tan belt. And knee pads. And gloves. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh!

I think it's called a M16 magazine carrier, some American design to allow soldiers to carry more ammunition in easy to get to areas without sacrificing tactical movement such as crawling.

• Supporters

^^Oh right, yeah it's not a million miles from a basic yank LBV, just a bit more substantial. I'm hoping that the lace-up design will allow me to wear it tight enough to support my back without having to wear my stabiliser, but still easy enough to get on and off. I've got my RICAS set up good and tight too, but it's such a ball ache wriggling in and out of it.

• Supporters

130873102309_1.jpg AB MOSFET - £20 posted ~ Fleabay

I was tempted to try out the Pico SSR2, because the PicoSSR I had was not at fault for Phatima jamming (that was down to the screw that holds the piston head on coming loose so it and the bearing axle-washer-thingumajig rattling around inside the piston - bloody lucky i got away without loosing gear teeth or getting gouges in the cylinder). Unfortunately while I was putting her back together I managed to short some part of the circuit out so the wiring got so hot it went limp and the battery was too hot to handle easily... it seems the FET didn't appreciate that because it's permanently 'on' now :( When push came to shove though, the PicoSSR2 is £21.50 delivered from Fire Support and this'un is active breaking. That said, had FS had any of the Pico AB ones left in stock, I was impressed enough with the 1st one to have paid the £28 delivered for it, but they didn't.

Anyone got any experience/gossip with/about JeffTron MOSFET's? They're cheap from gunfire.pl

Edit: I also just bought this =>

190982151917_1.jpg 1/6th scale (I don't want the Garand but it was a lot of 2 for half the price of the next cheapest)

But why? Why oh why Ian, you dopey cnut? What possible use is a 1/6th scale non-shooting model gun on an airsoft field...

Weeeeeell... it's because along with the Cheburashka patch on my KLMK's, I'm going to find room on my Soviet webbing for her:

eaos.jpg

...Simples!

Ordered some "brand new British army ESS glasses" (ok so it isn't an exact quote but you get the message)

I don't know what model they are! The only ones I know are ICE 3s tbh.

Still though, great value I think for £21. Includes the bag, extra yellow and smoke lenses, instructions, retention strap and cloth etc.

They'll be the newer 3's or the older 2.4's

Cheers Nutster! I'm assuming they're 2.4s because the ICE 3s have straight temples / arm things whereas these have earpieces that go around your ear more. That's the difference I immediately noticed between the models anyway, there are probably a few more differences guys who are more knowledgeable on eye pro would notice but aesthetically look very similar.

EDIT: actually I think those were the others I was originally going to get. I think they are the 3s :)

• Supporters

33099773331600000001_1.jpg Clone Rigger Belt (Darl Khaki) - £3.44 delivered ~ fleabay