The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Cameron364

• Supporters

I thought they were going to bring out a new pin for the MK1 OhShiBoom, what size pouch are you using for it ?

they are/have ... they are just "out of stock" (or "coming soon" if the pic is to be believed) on ohshiboom's website.

well i have 2 smoke grenade pouches on there way, but from having a look at a few osprey pouches last skirmish, i think the 9mm pouch may be better (but i am not 100% sure it was a osprey pouch)

I thought they were going to bring out a new pin for the MK1 OhShiBoom, what size pouch are you using for it ?

I've only got a normal pea grenade pouch, the ohshiboom is to tall but it seems secure when stuck in on an angle.

I've put a bit of tape on it and wrote my name on it. I've changed the keyring that came with it for a bigger one. Makes it much easier to pull the pin. And I've attached the pin to a retractable lanyard so I don't lose it :)

Can't wait to try it out tonight!

post-8040-0-79774600-1386162267_thumb.jpg

• Supporters

Not sure if the dimensions for comparison but an Enola Gaye flash grenade (this one: http://www.enolagaye.com/thunderflash/flash-grenade/ ) fits quite nicely into the WAS 40mm grenade pouch. The bottom of the pouch is elasticated and the lid is adjustable via velcro down the back. It also has press studs in the lid so it's a bit more secure than a standard velcro clsoing pouch (I recently bought one of these: http://www.uktactical.com/p-7540-warrior-triple-40mm-grenade-coyote-tan.aspx )

• Supporters

I was thinking something like this

http://ukmcpro.com/load-carrying-systems/molle-pouches/grenade-pouches/bulldog-molle-double-40mm-grenade-pouch-detail.html

And stick grenade in one pistol mag in the other and primers in the zip pocket

Looks pretty good, but only the camo one has a zip in the pics. Weird, eh?

I won an Ebay auction for an M4 Dust Cover with spring and a pivot pin with circlip. Looked sweet in the photo and description. £5.

Looked good out of the packet. But.. No catch or little catch spring. In the picture they were 'underneath'

Seller says I got what I bid on, Cover, spring and pivot pin, his description makes no mention of a catch or it's spring.

I pointed out hat this was a con, the catch and it's spring are an integral part of the cover.

Long story short it's going back for a refund

Got fed up with my M4's pistol grip continuously flaking paint when I use it- so I bought a new one in my local site's shop during lunch in today's skirmish.

£10, down from £15 :)

Not bought so much as modified an old OD PLCE yoke to fit my belt rig.

is only tapped up at the mo to see how comfortable it is. If it works the i'll make it a permanent fixture.

Decided to upgrade my crappy £30 vest I got off amazon for a W.A.S DCS plate carrier, I couldn't be more happier!

I like it! Only thing I would personally do is tape the shiny silver keyring, reflective magnet! (Personal opinion though)

I like it! Only thing I would personally do is tape the shiny silver keyring, reflective magnet! (Personal opinion though)

I'm thinking of painting it black but I supposed tape would be better, it won't scratch. I've moved some stuff around to fit the holster on.

It's very front heavy so I'm thinking a 3L bladder on the back will even the weight out. That'll be a purchase it the next year.

Thanks!

I'm thinking of painting it black but I supposed tape would be better, it won't scratch. I've moved some stuff around to fit the holster on.

It's very front heavy so I'm thinking a 3L bladder on the back will even the weight out. That'll be a purchase it the next year.

Yeah definitely, my PC is quite front heavy but due to my 3L bladder on the back it acts like a nice counter weight

Yeah definitely, my PC is quite front heavy but due to my 3L bladder on the back it acts like a nice counter weight

I used a belt with my old vest but it's massive on me so I had to attach it to the vest with buckles. This new vest sits a lot higher up on my chest so the belt isn't getting used now. I need to get one that fits me.

Have ordered a new gearbox, 6.03 barrel, hop and bucking, H-nubs, shim set, and a high torque motor for project "Diddy DMR". I had thought about modding the VFC gearbox on my Barratt Rec7 but thought it would be wise to keep that box standard and un opened for a known good spare. Waiting for Airlab to restock so I can order a FET and I can then start ramping up the power and accuracy of the gun :-)

• Supporters

My latest from fleabay:

331078219060_1.jpg DDPM Bergen Cover (Large) / For OP: Shining Light - £4.49 delivered

121226015934_1.jpg Hatch Centurion Knee & Elbow Pads / For my Black Loadout - £9.61 delivered

200996363665_1.jpg1.2m Rifle Wrap - £3.20 delivered

251392140493_1.jpg Viper Drop Leg Dump Pouch OD / My gucci one is a PITA - £7.60 delivered

my new googles just arrived and after testing them they meet my standards for play so shoot. also just won a helmet on ebay and have more bits and bobs on the way for the gun... think i need to stop spending for a while...

After this final delivery here goes :

MTP trousers

MTP UBACS x2 (One needs sew on patches taking off which is a shame but it has the "Royal Marines Commando" badges on it. I'm no RM)

German army assault boots

DPM SAS Smock

DPM Boonie

Mesh goggles

Mesh Mask

Oakley tactical gloves

Heavy canvas army belt

Black hawk knee pads

Mich helmet

Black balaclava

Drop leg holster

WE Glock 23 GBB pistol

......And I'm done............ until February when I will be buying a JTAC chest rig, helmet cover & my first rif

Forgive me father as it is many months since my last confession.

OK, Since I last remember posting in this thread I have bought:

Dynatex VTG and 50 9mm blanks

MAP pack and bladder

Tan Bulle Chest Rig

Tactical Tailor Belt and assorted pouches

2 x Motorola XTNiD radios

IBH helmet in multicam dip and attached Comtac 2s

Heroshark lenses for my ESS V12s

Noveske/VLTOR lower/Upper receiver set

Noveske 7" free-floating ris

8" outer barrel

229mm Madbull inner barrel

Another Madbull 3 in 1 hop

Noveske Sound Hog

VLTOR trademarked tracer silencer

VLTOR emod stock

Element Stock tube

2 x 1400 mAh 7.4v lipos

Lipo charger

Magpul Pistol Grip

G&P Gearbox from Evike

G&P M120 motor

Speed tuneable trigger

Eotech XPS2 replica

2 x KWA Glock mags (standard cap)

Madbull chrono

Foretrex 201

D boys ambi mag release catch

Element polycarb piston

It's been a while, but now I set it all out, I feel a bit bad! LoL

Completely upgraded the old CA sportline whereby I replaced every part and then rebuilt the original. Spare gun for backup/lending to mates. Win

Just got my Bolle Twister prescription goggles/glasses.

Had them out for skirmish on Sunday and they are perfect. I dont need to wear 2 sets of glasses now!

At 100 quid they werent cheap, but cant put a price on your eyes!

Bolle_Twister_large.jpg