The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Cameron364

An ultrafire c8 flashlight http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/UltraFire-High-Power-C8-1300LM-CREE-XM-L-T6-LED-Flashlight-Torch-5-Mode-18650-/330917424593?pt=UK_SportsLeisure_Camping_LightsLanternsTorches&hash=item4d0c372dd1

and a pressure switch soon to follow ( only £2.00 from hong kong :P )

You can get both the flashlight and switch for £8.40 with free delivery from hk so long as you dont mind waiting a few weeks :)

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/290929334879?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

However if you dont already have one you will need a 18650 battery and charger .

Or if you're willing to sacrifice a bit of brightness, you can get this

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/161150182883?_trksid=p2055120.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT%C2'>

Edited by rexfan10

argh, for some reason no matter how many times i edit my post it keeps deleting my last few lines :wacko:

It should say:

Or if you're willing to sacrifice a bit of brightness, you can get this http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/161150182883?_trksid=p2055120.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

with a pressure switch (£2) for only £6 all together, and tbh i cant think of anything else id rather spend £6 on :P

Nice price aswell haha. Bit of scrubbing that'll fall off;)

Isit long?

Turns out having it in a humid environment takes the powdery feel off (before you get any ideas it's the bathroom with the shower running :P )

It's about 17.2cm long- it looks quite good on my MP5 as well however I can't test it on there atm as I need to put a new motor connector on it.

Turns out having it in a humid environment takes the powdery feel off (before you get any ideas it's the bathroom with the shower running :P )

It's about 17.2cm long- it looks quite good on my MP5 as well however I can't test it on there atm as I need to put a new motor connector on it.

I started reading that getting very worried haha.

Get it fixed man!

I'm a regular woodland player- I can't afford to go to CQB places regularly as the game fees are usually about twice as much as I pay to go to woodland games. I pay £15 for a walk on day.

As for the rare occasions I do play CQB- my M4 won't really be an issue as it's barrel is much shorter than a normal M4's:

L1040742.jpg

I'm a regular woodland player- I can't afford to go to CQB places regularly as the game fees are usually about twice as much as I pay to go to woodland games. I pay £15 for a walk on day.

As for the rare occasions I do play CQB- my M4 won't really be an issue as it's barrel is much shorter than a normal M4's:

L1040742.jpg

Excluding that new suppressor;) haha.

£15 that's sweet! What site do you play mate?

Excluding that new suppressor;) haha.

£15 that's sweet! What site do you play mate?

I've seen people play CQB with normal M4's no problem :)

Mainly at the AA site in Chobham dude.

Picked up a hard case for the SCAR to live in. Mean my SR-16 now goes in the Blackhawk! bag and not the old pop-up sign bag! :wacko:

• Supporters
  • Supporters

Don't even care lol, all the others I've seen have been £80 or more.

• Supporters

To be fair I've had no issues with the clone one I picked up for £15 other than it vanishing from the website not long after I bought it :( wouldn't mind another for a project gun I'm working on

• Supporters

i have just received :-

2 osprey sharp shooter pouches :ph34r:

energy enhanced V3 8mm gearbox (though the 8mm bearing dont look that good in my honest opinion <_< )

30 duracell LR44 batteries, as my 552 holo site seems to eat them :angry:

5m of reflective tape for my ohshiboom ... i like it and dont wanna loose it :lol: