The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Cameron364

I'm weighing up for two new load-outs. I currently use full DPM which I absolutely love but I really am being attracted to go to Flecktern camo to compliment my G36C and go with a German inspired load-out. However, this could potentially cost a bit so may have to wait til next year to begin this.

However, I'm also going to go for a cheaper but hopefully just as effective look. Looking at getting a lumberjack style shirt, jeans and go for a post-apocalyptic look and to continue to use my black assault vest for a more casual look on game days.

Cannot wait to have a different style kit for a change to break out the DPMs for a change :)

just spent the same amount on upgrades as my sniper rifle cost me in the first place!

ASPUK Aluminium high pressure piston

ASPUK Steel spring guide

150 Spring...now have 2!

ASPUK Steel Cylinder Head

SHS Trigger Sear

SHS Piston Sear

on the list

9ball hop rubber

barrel spacers.

If you can afford it,get a PDi W hold from Xfire. It's a seriously under rated bucking,I have one in mine and performance is fantastic,25x20mm groupings at 30m! You can get two,and it will cost around 2000JPY,with express shipping. No point in getting one as you are only saving 2£.

Mine would have arrived quickly if An Post classified it as express and not regular ground but that's another story.

And get the Dangerwerx Type B arm,I heard it's a seriously magical combo with the W hold.

• Supporters

Just received a barrel mount which I have a plan to use instead to put a rail at a 60 degree angle on the left side rear of my G36 stock. The idea is to put a UV torch on it so that it shines down my chest and in front of me - see what i'm doing without showing tons of light / hardly any if i squat down.

291001049794_1.jpg

$4.25 + free shipping ~ Fleabay

We like deliveries!

A9001532-CD8F-4199-A9D6-6295043158B7-165

shiny new upgrades!

F7ABADA8-3AF2-48A5-8931-E5A8D05E6DBE-165

Fantastic service from AirsoftSniperPartsUK!

Just need to fight the urge to build it as i should have more bits on Thursday!

• Supporters

Not only have I managed to find a Soviet "Syriyka" tunic which actually fits me (judging by the availability of surplus sizes, the average Russian is/was in 70's-80's a fair bit shorter than me and, if they were as fat as me, usually really short), it is in the UK, subject to free shipping, and cost...

2407_lge.jpg

...a tenner!

2560.jpg2832.jpg

I also got an empty fag packet for £1.50 and Officer's Cap Badge for £3.00 (to make my KGB dress uniform visor cap authentic with the Officer's Coat I have (which some penis has put air force shoulder boards on along with the KGB collar tabs, grrrrrr V^^V).

Can't help but recommend sovietstores.com!

Emerson PJ fast helmet :wub:

emerson_fast_helmet_mh_type_navy_seals_s

Think it worked out around £45 all in, and it is sprayed like that. There are cheaper versions but I went for this one with the better chin straps

Where did you get it from Mack? I'll be getting one soon and wouldn't mind paying a few extra quid for better chin straps, the ones on my emerson MICH used to rub my face raw lol.

• Supporters

JG V-61 ;)

annother SHS piston

Piston for the Skorpion? Where from if so?

• Supporters

Just bought another CREE XML T6 Zoom 1600lm Torch - this time for $9.51 / fingers crossed this'un works longer than 2hrs!

A book on soviet uniforms in 1985 - £3 (which is a steal for it)

1300mAh 11.1V LiPo and 800mAh 7.4V LiPo from Hobby King - £14.57 posted woohoo!

Fast Helmet

OD Cover for said helmet

Lower Face Guard

2 x small Lipo for Cyma Glock 18c conversion

• Supporters

^^Yeah, the 800mAh LiPo I just bought is to convert my Vz61 Skorpion which is basically the same gearbox as the CYMA Glock - great minds ;)

Just scored a 1.9x1.5m remnant of KGB blue felt baize so I'll be able to convert easier to obtain Soviet uniform pieces into the much harder/nigh on impossible to get KGB Special Forces uniform.

2 pairs of 5.11 trousers 2 rigger belts, Some camtech cam cream as the issue stuff is rubbish and gives me zits( which at 42 is not a good look).

But to top this I have just been given a pair of brand new ECW boots :-)

^^Yeah, the 800mAh LiPo I just bought is to convert my Vz61 Skorpion which is basically the same gearbox as the CYMA Glock - great minds ;)

Just scored a 1.9x1.5m remnant of KGB blue felt baize so I'll be able to convert easier to obtain Soviet uniform pieces into the much harder/nigh on impossible to get KGB Special Forces uniform.

I would love to get some sort of russian special forces uniform, but everything is so damn expensive or hard to get. DPM will do me for now!

• Supporters

I would love to get some sort of russian special forces uniform, but everything is so damn expensive or hard to get. DPM will do me for now!

These guys usually have a decent stock: http://www.rusmilitary.com/index.htm