The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Cameron364

• Supporters

Which dwarf are you then?

Slovenly. Oops, sorry! I remember now, that's me...

At least its a cheap fix. 1.99 for a new valve. Got a part refund for it so will fix it and have it as a spare for the 2 madbull ones.

Only got the 1 MB grenade at the mo. Second should be here tomorrow.

Its got a crazy spread and makes more noise tan i thought it would!

• Supporters

I told myself I wasn't going to spend any money this week, instead I bought a JG Mp5a5 and nine magazines. I can't even trust myself any more.

Oh well, a spare Aeg will come in handy.

Some day.

• Supporters

I told myself I wasn't going to spend any money this week, instead I bought a JG Mp5a5 and nine magazines. I can't even trust myself any more.

Oh well, a spare Aeg will come in handy.

Some day.

I know. It's a nightmare, innit? :lol:

Pour moi:

121174315200_1.jpg 45 degree Angle Offset Side RTS Rail Scope Mount - £4.20 inc P&P ~ Fleabay

• Supporters

3 d-boys SR25 mags (that i had to modify, by elongating the mag catch hole, so it would lock home in my G&G SR25)

1 Fama's hi cap :D (thanks nookey)

a load of stuff with a G&G L85 :D (thanks r3d gunn3r)

I am new to airsoft and as I had 2 weeks off work, I decided to get some gear now when I would be at home to get parcels.

So in the last 2 weeks I have bought the following:

British Army surplus Boots, combat trousers and shirt

Scrim scarf

DPM boonie hat

A woodland camo assault vest

410TqciC4oL._SX385_.jpg

A 2 tone MP5SD (£85) (plus can of matt black paint)

3 MP5 mid caps

Begadi triple MP5 open molle pouch

spare battery

Charger

Acog style red dot sight and MP5 rail

41ABaB-j7%2BL._SY100_.jpg

Elbow and knee pad set in woodland camo

Olive drab molle assault backpack (mainly to carry everything in)

Single point sling

tactical gloves

The WELL MP5 seems a bit lacking in robustness but shooting a couple of bb's into a cushion in my flat, it seems at least equal to the hire guns I have been using. An Mp5 with acog sight just looks awesome :D

The £30 assault vest though I was very impressed with. It is extremely well made, the only part that looks like it would ever wear out is the molle pouches, which seem to be somewhat cheaper. But as the next cheapest vest I could find cost a lot more and came with no pouches...

• Supporters

(plus can of matt black paint)

I assume you have a defence?

I do not yet have UKARA but I have been visiting a site regularly which has 3rd party insurance and my attendance is logged there. So yes.

Can you find an MP5 with metal internals for £85 in black? I can't without importing it and that seems a lot of hassle. Also I plan to get Tan, Brown and green paint and do a DPM paint job anyway when I get round to it, it doesn't really matter what the original colour is then.

• Supporters

My 6.01mm PDI barrel for my Skorpion arrived today :D and I discovered how X-Fire manage to confidently ship an item which absolutely must not get bent:

g2yf.jpg

Which may have something to do with why I got hit for £6-odd VAT (which I was prepared for and happy with) and £13.50, yes thir-fucking-teen fifty, handling fee. What happened to £8 (about which I was already feeling resentful)???

I phoned customs just after I placed the order to find out if I could pay the VAT in advance. Yes I could have, but the item would have to be handed over to some different bit of customs, outside the usual procedure and custody of the carrier, and I would then have to arrange for it's delivery to me from them. It's a fucking racket!

Just bought 2 x 9.9V 750mAh 25C LiFe Batteries for my AKS-74U and 2m 16AWG hi-temp silicone wire from Component Shop - £27.55 delivered

Edited by Ian_Gere
add more :lol:

http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/nova-shpd-conversion-kit-for-marui-hi-capa-5-1-black.html

This on a Mike Cripps custom 5.1, only bummer is that I can get for around half the price but it'll take 3-6 weeks to get here.

new flash hider as i hate the standard one one my raider so finally got round to it. which means im pretty much finished with my furniture of my gun(for now)

So thought i would post a few pictures of my new arrivals. Review of CM 039U will be up this week at some point.

Excuse the large pictures, I can remove if a moderator would like me to.

Cyma AK47

ak2.jpg

ak3.jpg

ak5.jpg

ak6.jpg

DE M56C

shotgun1.jpg

shotgun4.jpg

shotgun5.jpg

shotgun6.jpg

Cyma Glock 18C

pistol1.jpg