The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Cameron364

• Supporters

I know what you mean re too much tacticool, but just as an object, without considering any inferences that anyone may draw from what kit we choose to add to our guns, aesthetically I believe the PEQ balances the 203. I mean, yeah, a PEQ and torch is a bit much perhaps, but it depends on whether you've got a torch and laser in that PEQ or just a battery, eh?

But yeah, more wear and tear, particularly the rear of the slide and just back from that above the trigger, where sandy gloves would have worn away at the paint, had it actually been through the kind of ops suggested by the stock :)

Just remembered your a lefty... what is the torch doing on the right? Shooting at the torch in the dark... on the left it's at the edge of the imaginary silhouette you present as a target, on the right its bang in the middle...

Edited by Ian_Gere
lefty light

I have moved the torch to the right as i cant turn it on if it is mounted on the left. This way my thumb can turn it on and off very easily.

The PEQ has a laser and a torch but the torch is not very bright.

The 203 has had more rubbing down and looks a bit better.

I have moved the torch to the right as i cant turn it on if it is mounted on the left. This way my thumb can turn it on and off very easily.

If you didnt live down south, I would give you all my guns to paint!

A pair of Classic Army M15A4s.

One for me and one for my son.

Ex Rental Guns from Gun Ho.

Got the pair for £25 after the last SKirmish yesterday.

Both in reasonable condition and reliable.

One stripped for refurb and the other waiting the same.

They don't need any major parts as such but the Gearboxes will be overhauled and the Hop Ups as well.

Son wants Mag Pull Foregrip and Stock

I fancy a Crane Stock and Ris.

IMG-20131021-00037_zps06d707b9.jpg[/url]

• Supporters

^^Even I'd have had them for that price!

(I fucking hate AR15 variants)

They don't need any major parts as such but the Gearboxes will be overhauled and the Hop Ups as well.

have they all been sold?

• Supporters

R.e. the AR (which is looking good, nice paint work as per usual. Good, practical camo) it does have a lot of cool guy stuff sure, but it's not unrealistic. I wouldn't run a gun that heavy on account of my little match-stick arms but before the days of Daniel Defense rails it was pretty common to see all sorts of guys with 40mm'd up M4A1s/Mk18s as well as a lot of other gear on the forend. There's a lot of potential reasons for a PEQ plus a light, without even going in to the whole quagmire of IR stuffz it could be as simple as not having access to a ton of spare batteries in the field (or highly autonomous ops). So the light can be used for things that requires the use of a flashlight, then save the PEQ battery for making nice little sparkles on bad guys that are shortly getting a new sky light put in.

Having tried EoTechs and Aimpoints with magnifiers I ended up moving back to either just a 4x optic or a 4x with docter/backup irons for the larger sites. Obviously it's subjective to gameplay and eyesight (mine is just bad enough to be a hindrance in airsoft) but I never found myself desperately needing a fully fledged red dot and the magnification, the compromise on the docter style seemed better given the weight saved. Each to their own of course.

• Supporters

IMG-20131021-00037_zps06d707b9.jpg[/url]

Bargain!!! Congrates mate :)

• Supporters

ASG Franchi SAS (Benelli M3 shorty) - for close encounters

6x magpul short Pmags

2x magpul ACS stocks,

My next 2 months airsoft budget gone lol.

Spare M4 hi cap mag

Desert cam camelback

Spare 8.4v mini battery

Smart charger

Carbon knuckle gloves (sand)

5000 bbs :)

Nearly sorted 😀

• Supporters

My little Brother wants that -_- :L

i have 2 things to say to that :- 1)top cashback (if you have not joined use this link http://www.topcashback.co.uk/ref/sp00n) 2) smyths ;) £40 delivered

please note in the above link i will earn a "friend joining bonus" if you use the site, but it is worth it as pro airsoft supplies is also on there offering cashback!!!

I just got an M249 Para Full metal beast with the electric box mag....

Things i'm gona doo:

1. Respray in all Mat Black (The guy i got it from painted it olive green).

2. Throw out that stupid electric trigger switch. All it does is make trouble (The m249 trigger suffer from a problem resulting it in jamming in full auto ...)

3. Install a Mosfet (I make my own so i know they can take all the amps i release)

4. High speed motor and match the gears to hit 25 BB's per Sec... (Slightly above what the real life does, Don't want to go too wild with this one)

5. Rewire the gun. (The thin wire it somes with are just not good enough)

6. Use Dean-T connectors.

7. Mod the F*bib* out of the internals.... ( It shall become so reliable that i can doo full auto for a year without it breaking! )

When i'm done i will add the guides, etc to my web side http://Airsoft.Spells.dk. Then i will play with it for a while (untill i get borred with it again). And probably ends up on sale making me some cash for the effords ....

i have 2 things to say to that :- 1)top cashback (if you have not joined use this link http://www.topcashback.co.uk/ref/sp00n) 2) smyths ;) £40 delivered

please note in the above link i will earn a "friend joining bonus" if you use the site, but it is worth it as pro airsoft supplies is also on there offering cashback!!!

Well, I was just joking at the fact your an adult, he's 9 :L Aha, anyway, I think it's £35 on Amazon ;P

• Supporters

Well, I was just joking at the fact your an adult, he's 9 :L Aha, anyway, I think it's £35 on Amazon ;P

my body will grow older, but my mental age is fixed ;) (it is actually £35 from smyths but i included postage)