Cameron364

• Supporters

Order from WGC came through:

-TM Series70 Nickel finish

-Stark G17 + 1 extra mag

-2 x 1911 grip panel sets - Colour TBA

-Mechanix originals - "

-King Arms ASAP style AR sling plate with a QD swivel

Also just paid an invoice for a set of highly custom 1911 grips from VZ. Not going to say how much.

A new vest, way better than my current cheap chest rig, it kept on falling off which annoyed me xd

avArZ6.png

What Chest rig is that Nam'? I was looking at a similar one, you might meet me at TWA one day!

• Supporters

Dunno what receiver for sure, UTJ. The bloke I bought it from didn't know. I think it might be G&P. It has some laser etched trades, but no maker's mark. It feels slightly lighter than steel, but not light enough to be magnesium alloy and there are bits that are too thin to be as flexible as they are, without cracking, for it to be zinc pot metal. I think it must be automotive steel/aluminium alloy - although it isn't stamped as a single piece, it has a series of reinforcement / spacers added down the inside of each side and the bottom and back plate are separate pieces too, all braised together. The stock prongs seem pretty solid, which is handy b/c I expect they'll have to take a bit of abuse when I put the stock on.

BTW, do you know anywhere i can buy a CYMA CM.028/.028S pistol grip or a wood upgrade that fits, or a Marui AK47 one at a reasonable price? Used is good. Wood is good. Used wood better. Bakelite made for AK47 (receiver with grip collar) is best. Plum shiny plastic that looks like Bakelite & fits '47 = I'll cum.

I bought a laser and tactical flashlight combo from Hong Kong as I was in no hurry and it was a good price.

Got a card through the door today from the post office saying they want £12 if I ever want to see it again.

Thats about £4 tax and £8 handling charge.

I should have just bought it in the UK.

• Supporters

I bought a laser and tactical flashlight combo from Hong Kong as I was in no hurry and it was a good price.

Got a card through the door today from the post office saying they want £12 if I ever want to see it again.

Yeah, but at least you got hit on a small price item. By the law of averages, you shouldn't get hit again for a while :)

(although according to probability theory the odds are actually just the odds each time: they don't change for an individual iteration of a chance, even though on average a 1:5 will produce 200 positive out of 1000 chances)

Same thing just happened to me, same price too! I'm trying to get the money back from the seller.

• Supporters

Same thing just happened to me, same price too! I'm trying to get the money back from the seller.

如果您使用简化了中国人的语言,在短,但简洁的陈述,你将得到更多的帮助来自香港的零售商。

如果您使用简化了中国人的语言,在短,但简洁的陈述,你将得到更多的帮助来自香港的零售商。

Whaaaat?

Edit: I just translated it :) The seller seems reasonable, he said the same thing happened to him yesterday. I'll just have to wait and see if they'll refund.

• Supporters

-9 cell 10.8v nimh stick battery for the krinkov

-smart charger (that apparently doesn't charge 9 cell batteries :angry:) for the stick mag

-some bio ammo (for when shooting at non designated airsoft site)

• Supporters

Where did you get the battery from 2_0 and how much?

Dunno what receiver for sure, UTJ. The bloke I bought it from didn't know. I think it might be G&P. It has some laser etched trades, but no maker's mark. It feels slightly lighter than steel, but not light enough to be magnesium alloy and there are bits that are too thin to be as flexible as they are, without cracking, for it to be zinc pot metal. I think it must be automotive steel/aluminium alloy - although it isn't stamped as a single piece, it has a series of reinforcement / spacers added down the inside of each side and the bottom and back plate are separate pieces too, all braised together. The stock prongs seem pretty solid, which is handy b/c I expect they'll have to take a bit of abuse when I put the stock on.

BTW, do you know anywhere i can buy a CYMA CM.028/.028S pistol grip or a wood upgrade that fits, or a Marui AK47 one at a reasonable price? Used is good. Wood is good. Used wood better. Bakelite made for AK47 (receiver with grip collar) is best. Plum shiny plastic that looks like Bakelite & fits '47 = I'll cum.

Sounds like an Early Guarder/LCT body to me,back when they were made of Duralumin instead of steel.

Anyhoo,obvious grip suggestion(LCT),but bluddy 'spensive:

http://www.wgcshop.com/wgc2008/main/product_detail1.php?item=LCT-PK-57

'Nother one by 'GR'

http://www.ebay.com/itm/AK-Real-Wood-Vertical-Grip-for-Airsoft-AK-AEG-series-/200954515455?pt=UK_SportingGoods_OtherSports&hash=item2ec9d28fff

Not much luck in the used side,mostly tactical style or black pistol grips. No bakelite effect either,I hear some painting work has to be done to it. The BO AKM13 has an actual bakelite pistol grip IIRC.

• Supporters

Yeah, that was what my trawl came up with too but I just can't afford $40-odd right now, especially if i have any hope of getting a Vz61 Skorpion this side of fvcking xmas. The GR one is nice, but it's nothing like the wood of my stock. ehobby have one for $4 ffs, but it's OOS... :angry:

Got a cheap JG BAR10 sniper coming. Just for shits and giggles.

May also be getting a noob tube for the SR.

make it a stubby,but have a detachable suppressor with a barrel in it for long range combat,get some rails for it and slap on a TM M320 onto it for shits and giggles. Snipergat and scattergat in one package. CQB and Long range simultaneously. Operate while you Operate so you can ascend to Planar form.

Just stopped in at JD on the way to see family in wales and picked up a KWA USP match, lovely feel and build quality, let's hope it's as good as it looks, all the reviews say it will be

• Supporters

Parcel force finally delivered :angry:

my order from Pro Airsoft Supplies (through top cash back ;) ) :D :-

G&G GR-25 (341 fps)

2x 400rd hicaps (we all love hi caps ;):P )

a bottle of 0.3g blasters

its big it looks epic ... cannot wait to get a battery and use it lol :lol::lol:

• Supporters

make it a stubby,but have a detachable suppressor with a barrel in it for long range combat

Are you talking about the VSR? If so, do you mean extend the barrel through the silencer, or have a piece of barrel in the silencer, that is then detachable?

If you mean the first, then there'll be negligible range or accuracy benefits from having the longer barrel, you'd probably gain more from having the silencer filled with foam to quieten the gun.

If you mean the second, then, no offence but, I must say that's an awful idea. The barrel won't be consistent, it won't align perfectly every time, and will result in worse range and accuracy.

I was mainly joking,I'm in the club for 'Long barrel=/=Range and accuracy' It's obvious that a barrel extension in a suppressor is a terrible idea. The Angry gun extenders for the MP9s and MP7s for example make the guns inaccurate pieces of arse.

I thought it would be a dead giveaway that It was a joke when I said 'Operate while you Operate to ascend to Planar form' :P

Mah stuff from proairsoftsupplies is yet to come, emailed crawsh in customer services and it turns out he was ill for a few days, but the rifle I ordered is packaged and ready for dispatch. As a way of apology he's chucking a bottle of blasters in free of charge :)