The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Cameron364

Ah right, they must have changed it to a standardised style then :)

I stand corrected the one which came today is full metal and the one I already have is the plastic type mags fit ok in that one but not new metal one grrrrrrrrrrr even the one that came with it is very tight fit, so out comes the dermal later to see what I can do

• Supporters

4337f6428214caf8d171acb513481ea0.image.1Aluminum LE Metal Foregrip Long Black - US$19.99

a15c35d44ef87f22249d5f9d137de35d.image.1APS Quick Magazine Release Push Bar for AK Series AEG - US$7.99

9a5b754220850e5e21d3545d5446379c.image.1APS AK Quick Firing Selector for AK Series AEG - US$6.99

US$10.91
International Air Mail:

US$45.88 --------- £29.48
From Airsoft-Club.com Total:

PDi W hold Bucking Off X-Fire in Japan.

504JPY(Only 3€!),yet to receive quotation for shipping but used the JP post calculator and it's estimated at around 1300JPY.

Pretty damn cheap for such a supposedly good bucking. I was going to get a TM original but none were in stock at TMC.

Will probably invest in a Dangerwerx Type B hop up arm later but for now All my money is split between the Hicapa fund and OP Hammerfall fund.

• Supporters

PDi W hold Bucking Off X-Fire in Japan.

504JPY(Only 3!),yet to receive quotation for shipping but used the JP post calculator and it's estimated at around 1300JPY.

Pretty damn cheap for such a supposedly good bucking. I was going to get a TM original but none were in stock at TMC.

Will probably invest in a Dangerwerx Type B hop up arm later but for now All my money is split between the Hicapa fund and OP Hammerfall fund.

That's pretty much what I have upgraded my sniper with :)

I have only used it once since the upgrade and its range is fantastic now :)

• Supporters

Yeah i was on X-Fire on Friday - waiting for a shipping quote for a 127mm x 6.01mm PDI barrel & W Hold Bucking - for a Vz61 Scorpion. But i've just been told that the ASG is a rebrand on the Well R2 TM clone. Can't remember anything good written or said about Well guns...

That's pretty much what I have upgraded my sniper with :)

I have only used it once since the upgrade and its range is fantastic now :)

How much did you pay for shipping or the total? Just want to get a rough Idea of what I need to pony up,I don't have much money since,as said before,I need most of my funds for a Milsim OP.

• Supporters

How much did you pay for shipping or the total? Just want to get a rough Idea of what I need to pony up,I don't have much money since,as said before,I need most of my funds for a Milsim OP.

- Item1 -

No. :632982

Name:TokyoMaruiVSR-10/Wholdchamberpacking

Price:504円

Qty:2

Subtotal:1008円

---------------------------

Subtotal:1008YEN +↓Shipping cost!!↓

Total is written below.

EMS Shipping:1500yen(England)

Total Amount:2508YEN

(£17.20 GBP = ¥2,508 JPY)

cheaper than a firefly hop rubber even at that price

Mesh goggles (black)

Green bungee sling (ASG)

Mesh mask lower (ASG) - will be sell / giving to a friend as I hate it.

:P

• Supporters

I thought it was a cyma rebrand?

That I could happily live with. My info comes from somebody who wants to sell me his RS Skorpion holster & mag pouch (whose real 1st name is Atilla :blink:B) ) He seems to know what he's talking about, but he may be confused. Do you have a linky, mate?

Edit: oh yeah, I bought...

2 x 3000 Blaster Devils Diamond Grade 0.3g BB's (white) - (£13.99) £27.98

1 x GATE PICO SSR MOSFET POWER CONTROL SWITCH - £14.99

Shipping from Bullseye Country Sport - £4.49

Total - £47.46

Edited by Ian_Gere

• Supporters

That I could happily live with. My info comes from somebody who wants to sell me his RS Skorpion holster & mag pouch (whose real 1st name is Atilla :blink:B) ) He seems to know what he's talking about, but he may be confused. Do you have a linky, mate?

actually its a JG, linky >>> http://www.airsoftworld.net/jg-skorpion-vz-61-aep-asg.html

I've been a bit made this month and took a trip to JD and finally changed my G&G raider and rid of that horrid triangle sight so looks more modern now. So with the list I have had :-

Hardcase to finally give that extra protection

Hurricane M4 OB 9" with an extra entension

DD 7" mk18 RIS - bronze

Magpul MBUS - black

Magpul AFG - black

MOE pistol grip and trigger guard - DE

WE Glock 17 Gen4 with couple CO2 mags

ESD KSC-KWA Evo II hop system for MP7

HK suppressor for MP7

Tan PTS CTR stock

Magpul Swivel sling mount

Serpa BH glock holster

Traded my Surefire M910 for a surefire M600 scout light

And a pair of Wiley x Spear tan goggles

Just need a tan holo sight now - maybe a hurricane XPS3

• Supporters

I've been a bit made this month and took a trip to JD and finally changed my G&G raider and rid of that horrid triangle sight so looks more modern now. So with the list I have had :-

Hardcase to finally give that extra protection

Hurricane M4 OB 9" with an extra entension

DD 7" mk18 RIS - bronze

Magpul MBUS - black

Magpul AFG - black

MOE pistol grip and trigger guard - DE

WE Glock 17 Gen4 with couple CO2 mags

ESD KSC-KWA Evo II hop system for MP7

HK suppressor for MP7

Tan PTS CTR stock

Magpul Swivel sling mount

Serpa BH glock holster

Traded my Surefire M910 for a surefire M600 scout light

And a pair of Wiley x Spear tan goggles

Just need a tan holo sight now - maybe a hurricane XPS3

'Kin'ell! You'll not be giving airsofting up any time soon, will you?

hahah blame work for a wage increase. My raider was my first gun and hasnt give any troubles in the time Ive had it so wanted it to look proper now. I'll get some pics up once it's all together!!

• Supporters

Yeah mate, I'm in the process of pimping out my very first AEG to bring it back to life - 'real steel' Izhmash wooden AK stock still in factory paper wrap and ear-wax-stylee grease to go with a barely used metal receiver, new ali foregrip, extended mag catch, mag well flange, sandpaper, etc - I dunno if I can legitimately call her by the same name anymore, but I spose if Lolo Ferrari could keep her assumed name through her various iterations, and Pete fvcking Burns... Sabine is still Sabine. Hmmm... maybe Sabby... Beany = my daughter's nickname (given name is Ceilidh Maya: u'll never guess why Beany so forget it), С ta da а ta da бине! Nah, it's just too much. S-biatch... Sabre Tooth Sab... Sex-Babe-Sabby... and we have a winner! :lol:

Anyhoo, stream of consciousness aside, the last of my fake ivy just arrived from China:

c2mk.jpg

...for my sniper loadout, to blend in @Ikea.

And I also just bought a pair of Grade 1 British Army Lightweight Olive Drab kecks because they were my size and £11 posted - Fleabay Seller (2 pairs left, size 38"L)

390669300019_1.jpg

And fvck it, I'm gonna go buy a vintage SVD mag pouch:

251272048433_1.jpg

£26.33 posted from Latvia (after everyone and their grannie has had their cut of changing Stirling into US$41 (ie £25.46 worth)

Ahh,I love the brown paper izhmash pack their stuff in,I got some with my Izh air rifle,gave it to my mate with the LCT AKM and it looks so badass in his gun case! Probs torn by now though,but it's coated in Mikhail kalashnikov's ear wax,so maybe still in one pience

What metal receiver did you get? steel one?

Anyhoo,on my end payment went through to Xfire. 14€ for the rubber and shipping. Again,much better than 21€ off fire support or 28€ off redwolf.