The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Cameron364

my m4 arrived, tis great bar the flash hider is a bit mucked up... :(

Whats wrong with it? If you think it's chipped a bit off at the front, it's like that on purpose to fit on a QD suppressor

Whats wrong with it? If you think it's chipped a bit off at the front, it's like that on purpose to fit on a QD suppressor

cant tell ive never handled an m4 much can you. infact the only one ive used was a rental one with most of the flash hider broken off...in that case this will be something im gonna be changing on the gun. after i get the optional bits on it that i do want( sights grip and bayonet come first though)

Wy0d4pR.jpg

If it looks like that, it's fine.

I got a suppressor to replace mine anyway as I have the same rifle.

• Supporters

a high cap for my HK416.

Those of you who know me will see this as some kind of crazy shit but I've been inspired by ed's fun times with noob kit videos. I can't bring myself to buy a G&G combat machine when I've got a £600 gun sat in a case, so I figured I'd just buy a high cap for that gun... and a bag of BBs in a pocket.

Will see how it pans out on sunday!

• Supporters

Just back from the regular lunchtime trip to Socom Tactical

Today's buys:

Dytac Navy Spartan M4 receiver kit

Viper Drop leg adjustable holster

usual bits and bobs

Hi caps FTW!!!

My mp5 S-mag arrived :D

Also I have ordered an received 3 boxes (100 per box) of 209 shotgun primers/blanks, £5 per box :D . . . Just need to buy a bfg now lol, been looking at a ohshiboom impact bfg :D

Looking at getting an Ohshiboom myself. Where did you get your blanks from?

• Supporters

Looking at getting an Ohshiboom myself. Where did you get your blanks from?

They was the deal of the day at zero one on Wednesday, I didn't spot them until 23:30, and only just managed to get my order in. Postage was £8 FedEx

They was the deal of the day at zero one on Wednesday, I didn't spot them until 23:30, and only just managed to get my order in. Postage was £8 FedEx

Will keep my eyes peeled for those then. Cheers sp00n.

PICS?

sounds good mate. I went full MC for my first proper loadout. soon got bored and changed it all.

The under armour shirt and gloves are still in the post. Next thing on the list is a helmet I think and goggles that mount onto the helmets rails.

I'm also looking at putting a rail onto my mp5 as I want a vertical grip with a torch on it. Anyone got any suggestions on rails? I've seen such varied prices of them.

post-8040-0-83653400-1379770828_thumb.jpg

My friend was using a OhShiBoom at the weekend and it was awesome! Used and abused in room clearing games and never failed to go off! Was being used with 9mm blanks and the bang was brilliant in the small rooms!

You can get them from OhShiBoom but recommend getting the BFG with the 9mm and shotgun primer adapters as they are sold together at a discounted price.

I'm waiting for pay day to come around so I can pick up two of these bad boys!

• Supporters

Let me know how this is please!! Where did you get it from? & How much did it come to with delivery?

I ordered it direct from ohshiboom, it was £5.50 for delivery which isn't too bad, it came to £70.50.

I maybe should have got it with both the 9mm and shotgun primer adapters . . . But I do have 300 shotgun primers waiting to be used :D