The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Cameron364

• Supporters

Actually both my filters have metal casings :(

I was thinking of posting the template/s to you analogue stylee, so you can stick it/them to the polycarbonate and cut around it...?

Mmmmmm, DREMEL with cutter disc attachment perhaps.., go carefully around the circumference till it pops right off...? I'll have a look at one for you if you wanted to send me one to see what I could do..

Yeah, should be able to do that, give it a try.

dbtsv4.jpg

S10 fits nicely under my helmet, has its microphone attached to it on the opposite to filter side. You could always fit a small PC fan in the filter with a couple of AA batteries, like the ones you can buy. I have one of them, but after spending a day skirmishing in it, find the hard plastic mask not as comfortable as the S10 rubber, even with the fan in the filter. May sell that one as its just sitting on the shelf actually.

• Supporters

Ian, if you're after a plastic S10 filter instead I can provide one in the near-ish future, off longterm sick at the moment but as soon as I get back to base you're welcome to the filter that's on my old respirator, though it's been exposed to the air (and a shitload of CS) for 6 years now so as an actual filter I imagine it's next to useless!

• Supporters

Sounds like a plan, James. Let me know when and I'll PP you some P&P.

I mean yeah, I could dremmel one but then I'd have to bend it just right to get it back together in a way in which glue would hold.

Could you PM me your address then blueangelical? I'll get them in the post to you ASAP.

Glad to see I'm not the only one who uses quick access zips on his boots :) They're so good. I honestly can't imagine going back to messing about with laces, especially when they're wet and/or muddy.

Sure, no worries.

Yeah the zips are sooooo useful. I've got them on both of my para boots. I've laced them up with 550 paracord so if I need a bit it's there, but always use the zips. When you get home after a hard day playing and you're cold, wet and dirty, zip and they're off. Excellent. Really strong too, only had one bust on me after years of abuse.

2vmiikx.jpg

• Supporters

$(KGrHqJ,!rYFIRNL+)!ZBSGHz7IH+g~~60_12.J

£3.80 delivered ~ fleabay.

I ordered an Eagle Force steel bipod for my SVD too and another midcap while I was at it from uncompany, but I haven't had a confirmation email with invoice from them yet, so I dunno if that will happen.

Thanks mate. Unfortunately they only do varifocals, which i need, if you've had them before and can send your old pair. I need varifocals but i haven't bothered to get any yet!

You can send in your old pair to be reglazed or send in new frames. They have a good selection of varifocal lenses.

• Supporters

You can send in your old pair to be reglazed or send in new frames. They have a good selection of varifocal lenses.

Yeah, but i have never got around to having any varifocals made for me before. They require that you not get your 1st pair from them. I spose because it can be a pain in the arse getting a customer set with them 1st time.

G&G raider xl (m4) ebb

Asg sten and JG G3 from a mate

G3 a lil busted up but make a good project gun as finding parts for it is a nightmare

Yeah, but i have never got around to having any varifocals made for me before. They require that you not get your 1st pair from them. I spose because it can be a pain in the arse getting a customer set with them 1st time.

Ahhhh, I get ya. Fair do's. :)

• Supporters

wooooohooooo have just ordered me a MP5 S-mag ( i think that should have been C-mag ;) as the pics and capicity are of the C-mag etc) from Tiger111HK :D:D:D

been looking for one for ages lol

Where'd you get the combats from Sam? I've been after a good quality pair!

If you want good ones for around £35 try UKMCpro.co.uk they have TruSpec 24/7 combats in OD. I was going to get those but was also looking for some old US woodland ones so just went to local surplus.

Picked up some repro M65 combats for £20! Should do the job as these are more for work than skirmishing in.