The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Cameron364

• Supporters

I mean how hard is it to send 3 items to the right 3 people!

Or to save money and have the 3 ppl send the right things to each other... but then again, you didn't receive a wrong item did you, Sam? I'm a prophet me. I foresee a paypal complaint in your near future...

• Supporters

Or to save money and have the 3 ppl send the right things to each other... but then again, you didn't receive a wrong item did you, Sam? I'm a prophet me. I foresee a paypal complaint in your near future...

I have had this a few times with eBay recently, 1 item 2 weeks after not receiving it, I contacted the seller, 30mins later I got a refund!

I ordered some nubs, a week later seller tells me, he was on holiday and his GF may have sent the nubs with the wrong amount of postage on them, a week later still no sign of nubs, I contacted sell who sent them, I got them the following day.

Seems to be abit of a trend

This is very true i have not received anything. Funny that!!! But the guy has 1300+ positive feedback so it may well be a mistake.

FINALLY found some WAS OD Shingles for sale. Have 2 on the way and poss few more if the seller can find them.

Just ordered two Lipo batteries and a charger from the component shop for £40 including P&P and then I went crazy and ordered my prescription lenses for my tactical glasses! £50! Spec savers are you reading this?! You wanted a £100 for the same blooming thing you rip off merchants!!!!! :angry: Rant over. :D

• Supporters

Just ordered two Lipo batteries and a charger from the component shop for £40 including P&P and then I went crazy and ordered my prescription lenses for my tactical glasses! £50! Spec savers are you reading this?! You wanted a £100 for the same blooming thing you rip off merchants!!!!! :angry: Rant over. :D

Who are you getting your lenses from, Suz?

TM M870... not sure why I want one, but I do. So I bought one.

Hopefully all the stuff I just put up for sale goes quick or I'm gonna be in the doghouse with the Mrs!

I would be wary about it,there was a recall in Japan for one issue related to the 6 shot mode jamming the cocking mech on some models.

Who are you getting your lenses from, Suz?

I'm getting them from www.ciliaryblue.com

It's costing me £50. The lenses would normally be £40 but my eyes are pretty bad and need strong lenses. I got a pair of Viper tactical glasses and i'm going to see how it goes but I think in the long run i'll get the Revision Sawfly and get prescription lenses for those as they fog less. Ciliary Blue can also add anti fog coating to the lenses they make for you!

EDIT: Those are thin lenses too! :)

Tan Grip-Pod for a tenner and a lightstick at 50p from Patrol Base.

TMC 4x Pistol Mag / Utility Pouch, a fiver.

5.56 Magpul - one quid.

Both from the Bring 'N' Buy sale at Halo Mill :D

• Supporters

I'm getting them from www.ciliaryblue.com

It's costing me £50. The lenses would normally be £40 but my eyes are pretty bad and need strong lenses. I got a pair of Viper tactical glasses and i'm going to see how it goes but I think in the long run i'll get the Revision Sawfly and get prescription lenses for those as they fog less. Ciliary Blue can also add anti fog coating to the lenses they make for you!

EDIT: Those are thin lenses too! :)

Thanks mate. Unfortunately they only do varifocals, which i need, if you've had them before and can send your old pair. I need varifocals but i haven't bothered to get any yet!

I bought this, inert schermuly flare tube (I have a strange thing for flares & Illumination gear). Quite useful as I can put things in there too, BB storage and the like. :D

Flare.jpg

£5 for a second-hand (but near mint condition) PEQ-styled battery box. Looks awesome on the L85.

£5 for NIB goggles. They fit right over my glasses, and work better than my shooting glasses.

Bit peeved I couldn't shift my G36 at Halo Mill's bring and buy though...

• Supporters

Shouldn't have spent this money but I couldn't resist:

il_300x300.465018618_et34.jpg Vintage Soviet Flashlight

il_300x300.374618163_fe9a.jpg Vintage Soviet Pistol Lanyard

£12.60 for both delivered - from someone on Etsy

Am just piecing together a winter load out (yes I realise it is summer still), going Luke Skywalker Hoth stylee, have ordered pretty much everything I need for it, will probs have to make some minor changes to get the look right. Think I'll leave the Tauntaun in the stable tho! :D

Luketauntaun.jpg

recentley bought

1. Disciple base ball cap in multicam, as my issue bush hat need tailoring and i can't be bothered.
  2. crusader cooker that fits around my '58 water bottle £19 was a good investment
  3. Green fuel sachets 12 for £6 burns with a near invisible flame and non-toxic unlike hexi.
  4. £50 to have my old shortback begen tailored with MOLLE straps, sternum strap, better back padding and a extra pouch on the lid.
  5. 2 inova LED lights £9 each one red one blue.
  6. Disciple multicam leg panel and a blackhawk pistol holster £25 ebay
  7. 2 pistol mag pouches free from the CQMS
  8. 3 osprey MKiv UGL pouches free from the CQMS( these are bigger than the issue utility pouch and have a velcro divider so more places to stash kit).
  9. Camtech camcream £6 better than the issue stuff which gives you zits!
  10. 6 tubes of ultrathon insect repelant Free from the CQMS.

Ok the stuff from the CQMS cost me 6 Cans of beer but it was a fair exchange. :D:D:D

Just acquired an S-10 Respirator (needs the lenses converting to airsoft friendly lenses), but my SAS-style loadout is coming along now! ^_^