The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Cameron364

First traded my Laylax 90 degree NEO piston for a 45 Degree one.

...And Got this All from AirsoftEire.

-Tokyo Marui VSR 10 Trigger mech(No sears) - 12€

-PDi Reinforced trigger sear -10€

-SHS Piston sear - 6€

-Classic Army anti reversal latch spring(Just in case I lose the sear spring) -10c

Total of 28.10,cheers to the guys there for giving me a discount

Giving the Marui designed mech another chance,installed it and it seems to be working smoothly so far.

• Supporters

Starting to sound like this vertical excursion was more than a simple trip. Hope you didn't break yourself, UTJ?

• Supporters

I just bought a photo of me @NAE13 for £5.60 - I had 4 to choose from: http://ckeventphotography.co.uk/p633925214/h68c88ec4#h68c88ec4 nos 187-190 but in the group shots we were 3 complete strangers :lol:

Need to buy some new physical stuff in the wake of the weekend too, but i'm both too knackered to find the stuff and too skint to pay for it anyway.

Have just ordered a 551 Eotech and AFG2 angled fore grip (Both replica's) from Battlestore

whats the quality like? im interested in their T1 Aimpoint

i just purchased this :)

1262580_10151811390148007_1660198430_o.j

Do you know what the proper name of the "rear webbing sling D ring" is on that rifle you've bought, please ?

Id quite like the idea of being able to clip on one of those on my HK416 but cannot find one for sale on the internet ? Im assume you can buy them as an afterpart accessory?

I suspect I am searching using the wrong keywords !

Oh and not to be off topic, Ive just bought a G&G UMP45

PS I have an EoTech 556 replica and I found the casing allen screw had been done up so tight at manufacture, I ended up stripping it. It wasn't the end of the world - just stopped me fitting the rubberised internal cover with the protective flaps. I used s RIS mounted see through shield ahead of it anyway.

whats the quality like? im interested in their T1 Aimpoint

i just purchased this :)

1262580_10151811390148007_1660198430_o.j

• Supporters

Do you know what the proper name of the "rear webbing sling D ring" is on that rifle you've bought, please ?

Id quite like the idea of being able to clip on one of those on my HK416 but cannot find one for sale on the internet ? Im assume you can buy them as an afterpart accessory?

I suspect I am searching using the wrong keywords !

Oh and not to be off topic, Ive just bought a G&G UMP45

PS I have an EoTech 556 replica and I found the casing allen screw had been done up so tight at manufacture, I ended up stripping it. It wasn't the end of the world - just stopped me fitting the rubberised internal cover with the protective flaps. I used s RIS mounted see through shield ahead of it anyway.

The Viper tactical sling (the 3 point convertible one that is) comes with a sling point/strap thingy like that. It's how I attach mine to my M4.

Damn. I put one on my Dad's XPS for him when it arrived, but the thing was so mis-shaped and deformed that it hardly fit, and was almost impossible to take back off! I guess that's what we get for ordering ACM but as you said it's not too bad, I didn't put the cover on my sight since I hated the look personally, but it's all personal pref.

What shield do you use? Custom made? I don't want mine shot out since both'll be on my mainly cqb weapons XD

• Supporters

I just bought a TM MP7, 1 hicap, 4 mids, 1 low. £160 :)

attachicon.gifzero.jpg

It's nothing about you personally, you've just become the straw that broke the camel's back, but that's it! For a tiddly gun I did quite like the TM MP7, but there's just too many people getting them...

Edit: oops, forgot why I came here doh! Found something I can do without paying for this month so I just bought an Element M135 Spring and Madbull Shark Hop Rubbers (Black & Clear) for my SVD from gunfire.pl - €28.28 delivered.

• Supporters

It's nothing about you personally, you've just become the straw that broke the camel's back, but that's it! For a tiddly gun I did quite like the TM MP7, but there's just too many people getting them...

Until they become as common as AKs, G36s, Ar15s etc I'd say it's alright, atleast they're not a hugely common sight still :) With TM making a new one though the numbers of owners was bound to increase a fair bit

My god thats vomit worthy!!! And not because of the gun...

not my picture :-P that was the one used to advertise it.

No just got one off Ebay. Search under lens protector.

It goes on the rail, comes with a clear and tinted shield. £13.50 plus postage.

Damn. I put one on my Dad's XPS for him when it arrived, but the thing was so mis-shaped and deformed that it hardly fit, and was almost impossible to take back off! I guess that's what we get for ordering ACM but as you said it's not too bad, I didn't put the cover on my sight since I hated the look personally, but it's all personal pref.

What shield do you use? Custom made? I don't want mine shot out since both'll be on my mainly cqb weapons XD

Haha. Yeah. I noticed recently a few have been going up for sale so I took one, I have contemplated buying one for over a year but never got around to actually buying, finally have though.

and thanks Baz, will look around tonight :)

Well my nice new Oakley gloves were meant to arrive today.................................guess what they were sent to the wrong person!!

The seller was apparently on holiday and left the postage of his ebay items to his brother, who has sent everything to the wrong buyers.

Now it may be me being a suspicious old git but it was only when i chased for a delivery time that he told me the issues. Now the gloves need to be sent back to him and i need to then wait for him to post them to me. I mean how hard is it to send 3 items to the right 3 people!

We'll have to wait and see whats happens.