The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Cameron364

just ordered a pair of heroshark Mako eyepro :D

cant seem to get onto the heroshark website?

• Supporters

Smith Optics Boogie Regulators.

With the dark lenses, so I can't blame it on the sunshine.

just picked this badboy up for a tenner today after having my new vest delivered today

lady was selling it on a facebay (Facebook selling sit)

got a feeling it a proper army vest but not sure just say on tag tactical vest load carrying

Don't think anyone every cloned that vest so it's most likely issue kit. Was the load-bearing rig everyone going away to hot places was given for a little while in between webbing/fixed ops vests going out and MTP stuff coming in, they weren't very popular though.

US issue multicam shirt and a pair of mechanix originals in CT

My new recoil obsession continues, M4 socom bought today to go with the scar cqc I bough last week..,, wife is beginning to get a little miffed to say the least

My new recoil obsession continues, M4 socom bought today to go with the scar cqc I bough last week..,, wife is beginning to get a little miffed to say the least

My attempt to make a NYPD detective loadout has gone a step forward - replica Point Blank overt/covert ballistics vest in navy blue.

Just bought a Multicam Massif Shirt!

Sad to see it go, cost me a flipping fortune to get from the states at the time.

Sad to see it go, cost me a flipping fortune to get from the states at the time.

I can imagine, hence why I snapped it up so quickly :D

Another recoil TM has just arrived, fully upgraded M4 SOCOM

Happy bunny

As well as a nice bag of bits from mr cripps

Nine ball gas routers

Nine ball hop rubber

Nine ball 6.03 barrel

Airsoft surgeon lightweight BBU

AIP updated nozzle

Guarder 150% spring and hammer spring

All for my TM hi capa 5.1

Just got an SS-Leto and Ryab two-piece oversuit from Chaka98 on eBay. Good price, not so pleased with the quality, but it was £70 for two with post. Will do me well for airsofting.

1147558_10151565063301820_720694585_o_zps4635bf77.jpg

My new toy.... Umerax Elite Force M4 Mini Patriot, skirmishing it the first time on Sunday and have high hopes for it's performance :-)

I'm also going to be using it for sailing and on excersize, the rangefinder scale it has will be great for fire control orders :)

It wasn't too bad cost wise either @ £20

• Supporters

Just bought myself a 10-30x25 monocular for my role in a sniper team with a mate in our upcoming skirmish.

What's your role, being a witness that the target was hit, just above the 31st hair above the collar on their neck, when they don't take it?

Lol, no I just play as spotter/sniper security if my mate's rocking his VSR, otherwise we work as a squad assaulting objectives with various hangers-on.

I chose that particular monocular because it's ideal for the other activities I mentioned above as well.

Finally bit the bullet and shelled out for some genuine Oakley Gloves.

I did buy clones and they lasted 1 game day. So i hope these will last a little longer!

• Supporters

It was my Oakley clone right that I blew up leaning on a BFG. Shredded but saved my hand from more than a scorch. Doubt the real McCoy would have done any better. Wouldn't be surprised if they're made in the same factory and the "clones" are just extra production the owners are making a sly profit on, on top of their contract with Oakley.