The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Cameron364

Riiiiiiight because that make a huge difference! ;) I just got outbid by 4p on a tripple set on ebay! Need another 3 to set my rig up as i want it.

Its how I want to set them up on my rig which means singles are a lot better.

I also really needed cash then :D

• Supporters

If your counting is anything like your spelling, then no, it won't. :lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: ............... :angry:

2 double shingles = 4 mags

4 single shingles = 4 mags

so :P

• Supporters

just splurged a bit on one of these:

http://www.ebairsoft.com/full-auto-tracer-silencer-tb631-p-6773.html - I've already got a TM tracer unit for my MP7, but it not being QD and not looking 'right' finally got to me, I was going to buy a dummy silencer and try to mod the TM internals to fit, but I'll try this one first!

Also picked up an emerson MS2000 distress strobe dummy, hoping to use it as the basis for an 'innovative' (read batshit crazy, and probably doomed to failure) anti-fog solution for goggles/glasses.

• Supporters

Let me know how they work out when they show up and after a few games. I picked up some pouches from them a long, long time ago that weren't too great but I'm hoping they'll have upped their game around by now because some of the designs they sell are pretty interesting.

In short... dogsh*t. Of the three that I ordered, two are EXTREMELY tight fitting, to the point where inserting a standard TM recoil mag is difficult (the cutout at the back catches on the pouch 'rim'), the other is absolutely spot on but one out of three aint cutting it for QC as far as I'm concerned!

I'm hoping that with a bit of use they'll break in, if not I'll have to get the quick unpick out and re-do the stitching at the top to make the openings a smidge wider. Just a couple of mm is all it would take.

Had abit of an ACM order :)
Got me:
3x Mesh Glasses (You know what I mean) £3 Each
1x Mesh Goggles £6
1x Lower Face Mask £6
All from DX.

And from Military 1st:
1x Olive Green Shemagh £7
1x Black Balaclava £5 for my bank robberies :)

I'm trusting my eyes with the £6 ones duhh. If there safe, which they should be (4 1/2 - 5 Stars on each product) i'll wear them :P ONLY IF THERE SAFE :P Also, I want to compare my £6 goggles with my mates £15 ones, as the pictures are exactly the same :P, not too fussed if they break in testing, i've got other eyepro :P

I'm trusting my eyes with the £6 ones duhh. If there safe, which they should be (4 1/2 - 5 Stars on each product) i'll wear them :P ONLY IF THERE SAFE :P Also, I want to compare my £6 goggles with my mates £15 ones, as the pictures are exactly the same :P, not too fussed if they break in testing, i've got other eyepro :P

Mate.. Should've gone to specsavers.... I mean Heroshark..

hmm, my take on china mesh is that you know it doesn't work when it fails... and that could be at any time.

Oh. They haven't got any bad reviews? :L

• Supporters

oh well if the eBay seller has 4-5 stars then they must rigorously test the ballistic protection offered by a bit of stamped metal and some extruded plastic that cost them LESS THAN £3. Come on now, what level of testing are you going to be able to do? shoot at them a few times with a 3-400 FPS AEG? Then what, so the one you shot up took it, but what about the other 2 pairs. The only way to test something like that is to destruction, at which point you need to know that every pair has been manufactured to the same standards and with the same level of quality control.

If you're seriously considering trusting your eyesight to a £3 set of glasses from china then you'd best get used to dogs as eventually you're gonna need one to do your seeing for you.

oh well if the eBay seller has 4-5 stars then they must rigorously test the ballistic protection offered by a bit of stamped metal and some extruded plastic that cost them LESS THAN £3. Come on now, what level of testing are you going to be able to do? shoot at them a few times with a 3-400 FPS AEG? Then what, so the one you shot up took it, but what about the other 2 pairs. The only way to test something like that is to destruction, at which point you need to know that every pair has been manufactured to the same standards and with the same level of quality control.

If you're seriously considering trusting your eyesight to a £3 set of glasses from china then you'd best get used to dogs as eventually you're gonna need one to do your seeing for you.

Alright, alright, I'll use my Bolle's. I did put the laughing face for a reason. Thanks for your concern :)

Where to start...

MICH 2000

Rhino NVG Mount

Rhino NVG Arm

Repro IR Strobe

Dummy PVS-14

Dummy NVG monocle with 3x magnification

PEQ-2 Battery Box

Where to start...

MICH 2000

Rhino NVG Mount

Rhino NVG Arm