The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Cameron364

from UKMCpro by any chance?

Yep. Got the top and trousers as part of a bundle offer that is still on the website (Only in Black though) and at the time of ordering they were having a 15% discount weekend! The gear is top notch too! :)

indeed it is i spent half hour in the shop this morning!

Went to find an ALICE harness but could not find one.

But I got myself a new pair of pyjamas...

Genuine KLMK Suit,used in Afghanistan. Got it off a war vet for the best bargain price of my life.

12 Euro.

It's in great condition,no tears or rips,it's just as dirty as F**k. No blood also,unlike my holster :D

Piccy for proof,drying on the balcony.

post-6743-0-61906900-1374927856_thumb.jpg

• Supporters

Is that the sniper onesy or the VDV kecks & hoodie?

• Supporters

Shouldn't it be, "Can't see this"?

Surprisingly effective in Ireland,one fellow from the north I played with in Cavan had KLMK and it was very effective over 10 meters.

I won't post a pic of me wearing it till I get all my kit sorted when I'm back in Ireland 'cos it looks silly :lol:

Just got 3x Cyma AK74 mid caps to see if they work in my Galil

Also undecided about getting this????

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/South-African-army-surplus-pattern-83-backpack-rucksack-/181136925603

• Supporters

Camma time! I've got the 2 piece set. If I can get my Dragunov and Krinkov working well enough in time, I may take it to NAE13.

Just got another payout from topcashback £14 this time so I used 9 of it to buy one of these:

51Hjh2tx1CL._SX342_.jpg

Army Tactical Phone Cover Belt Bag Camera Pocket Utility Pouch MOLLE System Olive by Mil-Tec - £4.95 + £3.99 P&P

- I've got one of these in black and it's great; perfect size and shape for my phone, the recharger pack I use, and a radio handset. This one is to go on my OD PLCE webbing.

A brand spanking new Warrior ricas compact :)

Now the wait begins.

How long before you sell this one to me?? What colour did you go for.

I have just bought a plain coyote tan UBACS. Been looking for one for ages and then found that Military 1st have sold them all along. Will be getting the OD one as well. but need to wait till next month!

Remember to have a sort through all your stuff and see if you have any OD kit i can scrounge from you.

Remember to have a sort through all your stuff and see if you have any OD kit i can scrounge from you.

What stuff are you after as I have a load of WAS OD kit which I don't really need with my SADF and A-TACS FG kit

• Supporters

PM me that list too, Nick, if you don't mind. I'm after some variation in my OD kit.

Some Kombat.uk patrol boots.

Bought them on friday actually but today is the first time I've been for a walk in them to try adn bed them in, going to go for another longer one tomorrow, seem comfy though.

brought a mtp ubacks shirt

and some block color browns and tan trousers for more protection

but was eluded by a previous customer who brought the last mtp (or any for that matter) dump pouch to nearly complete my rig

oh well also got my m4 back and thanks to a new tappet plate its all sorted lets just hope it cronos under 350 this saturday