The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Cameron364

My first toys.

So good choices?

Magpul Masada CQB

WE G18C

Got them at very good prices at the weekend event just gone along with sunburn and major mozzie biteage all over (I look like a bloody pin cushion)

post-7420-0-99144500-1374605391_thumb.jpg

My first toys.

So good choices?

Magpul Masada CQB

WE G18C

Got them at very good prices at the weekend event just gone along with sunburn and major mozzie biteage all over (I look like a bloody pin cushion)

WE G18C! Great choice don't you think Ed? ;)

No seriously good choice, I recently got one of these and their bloody awesome!

• Supporters

I like the look of the Masada, even though it's an AR derivative. For that reason though it wouldn't fit my body shape and hands, so not for me. I'd also want a vertical or angled foregrip. You might want to think about getting any accessories you think you'll want soon, b/c the entire Magpul PTS product line has just been discontinued...

Glock... schmock :lol: little girly guns for little girly hands :P

• Supporters

I like the look of the Masada, even though it's an AR derivative. For that reason though it wouldn't fit my body shape and hands, so not for me. I'd also want a vertical or angled foregrip. You might want to think about getting any accessories you think you'll want soon, b/c the entire Magpul PTS product line has just been discontinued...

I wouldn't say it's a derivative- more a relative but only because they started by looking at issues they had with the M4/AR15, the only parts they share are the trigger set, mags and front sight post. Both angled and vertical grips can be added to it too ;)

Agreed on the Glock though :P

They have stopped making them but parts still going so will be around for some time (I can even stock up on the harder bits now)

Already have all the shiny bits on order so wont look like that for long.

Not sure on the girly hands I have paddle hands and fits me fine, bit short on the barrel I admit but my god can it lay down some fire in auto. Just need to invent a 1000 round mag now.

They have stopped making them but parts still going so will be around for some time (I can even stock up on the harder bits now)

Already have all the shiny bits on order so wont look like that for long.

Not sure on the girly hands I have paddle hands and fits me fine, bit short on the barrel I admit but my god can it lay down some fire in auto. Just need to invent a 1000 round mag now.

ahem

more-than-a-clip.jpg

now you just need to make an airsoft version

• Supporters

Hmmm... Masada/AR = also share magwell, position and shape of fire selector (ok it's ambidextrous, but that doesn't help me, because i want it higher up and bigger like a H&K, or right angled like an L1A1), position of trigger relative to pistol grip (too close)...

• Supporters

Its pretty good, can take 10 pairs of trousers, 4 ubacs + 4/5 shirts and 4/5 smocks with a little room to spare.

The plastic is a little thin but I image its strong enough to last, especially once loaded.

I'll eventually use it to take to games ones I transfer all my stuff from bags and rucksacs. Just need to get round to doing it.

My French Para bush hat in Leopard (repro of one used in Vietnam) arrived today

Also just ordered an extended RPK 700rd hicap :D

• Supporters

Just spanked the last of an Amazon gift card I've had lurking for a while:

41tnFyGSsFL._SX342_.jpg

CONDOR MA38-001 Drop Leg Dump Pouch OD - £26 & Free Postage from Military 1st - last one available :)

- I suspect it's a bit overpriced TBH, but it does look to be the dogs' bollocks of dump pouches.

I also got 2X BRAND NEW BRITISH ARMY FASTENER FOR PLCE WEBBING - £6.99 delivered from fleabay

$(KGrHqEOKpwE6VVTvq,jBOpYWHw8d!~~60_12.J

- got these so I can wear my PLCE Medic Pouch on my right hip and swap the ammo pouches over by the left ones.

Just need an OD phone/radio pouch and maybe a drop leg holster to complete my OD rig, but I'll have to stick with my cheapo DPM one for the time being or I'll never have enough money to fcuking skirmish!

• Supporters

Had to get:

1 x ICS AK/IK Hop Chamber (ICS-MK-12) @ £17.99 each from Action Hobbies.

Total payable: £21.98.

This includes a Shipping charge of £3.99.

- finally managed to get my IKS-74U into bits, woohoo! Amongst other problems, the hop unit is broken - it seems like the plastic has suffered some kind of fatigue b/c bits that were already only held in place by the barrel & clip crumbled into smaller bits as I dismantled it all. Of course, ICS have to make their AK hop units different to everyone else :angry: and Fire Support don't have any in stock :angry: :angry: so I've had to pay more to get it from AH :angry: :angry: :angry:

Still, at least I can fit the 6.02mm TBB and Systema hop rubber I've had lurking around for this gun for ages. I just hope that I can get it back together, b/c i had to use a right angle screwdriver to get it apart :rolleyes: :angry:

Blackhawk! S.T.R.I.K.E MOLLE Platform

Blackhawk! CQC Serpa Holster for my M9

Blackhawk! Multicam Riggers / Rescue belt

'Do know harm' patch

25 Crosman CO2 Powerlets

All that I really need now is a Emerson Gen. 2 MC combat shirt, but they're bloody impossible to find. Anyone know where might be a good place to look?

Aside from that, happy days!

EDIT: Nevermind about the Emerson Gen. 2s, quick look on ebairsoft and sorted.

ASG Full Length Tri-Shot shotty, a few extra shells. and ive also swapped knifes with my friend :)

i also got some glow in the dark paint id like to try and make some DIY nightsites

Small list from today

For work:

!x ammo box

2x Double mortar round tube (no Marcus you cant get square ones!!)

For me:

1x gen Magpul Emag (now have a set of 6)

1x tan magpul

elite OD lightweight balaclava

OD Bulldog Double 40mm pouch (for smokes as i don't own a Noob tube)

UKMCPro sell sets of 6 KWA mids for £68. They seem as well built as the magpul mags. and beats the £120 i have paid for my 6 Emags!

I also spotted something strange. A PLCE rocket pouch in DCU! very nearly bought it but stopped myself as i have no real use for it.....just like DCU that and i have an OD one i dont use!

• Supporters

I've got the full Bergen in dcu Sam ;) nice piece of custom kit

Just recently purchased some Black Elite tactical ECU2 trousers and UBACS shirt (Special offer price plus additional 15% off when I bought them) and a Elite tactical Fast Helmet in Black (Also with 15% discount).

Just recently purchased some Black Elite tactical ECU2 trousers and UBACS shirt (Special offer price plus additional 15% off when I bought them) and a Elite tactical Fast Helmet in Black (Also with 15% discount).

from UKMCpro by any chance?