The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Cameron364

• Supporters

You utter penis, Sam!

I had to search the internet for like a year and ended up paying £230 for what you've got got for free! I even thought that was cheap!

Anyway, I have ordered two Nineball purple hop rubbers after hearing how amazing they allegedly are. So one can go in my Glock, and one in my sniper. I just hope it lasts longer in my sniper than the 60 shots the stock one lasted...

• Supporters

Nice one, Sam (you utter arsewanking swine, you!).

Fleabay

British Army PLCE webbing in OD (missing 1 of 2 Utility Pouches from full set) - £19.60 delivered

2 Mozzie Net Hats - £2.36 delivered (for an experiments in teeth protection)

1 x Pair of Womens Tights colour "Atrovirens" - £1.19 delivered (extra comfort layer for helmet liner)

Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Woven Mesh SS321 - 1mm Wire - 515mm x 120mm - £7 delivered (the quest for perfect eyepro)

SHS Fifteen Full Steel Teeth POM Piston - £8.40 delivered (actually I just want the rack)

Large Plastic Machete - £3.99 delivered (pics to follow lol)

OD 4 AK mag Lifchik - £7.69 delivered (didn't expect to win this auction, but at that price it's well worth it)

6 x Flameless Ration Heaters + Hot Beverage Bags - £12.68 delivered (for GZ Weekender)

Command Airsoft Technologies

ICS Fast Quiet Helical Gear Set (MC-108) - $59 delivered + £15.66 Customs :angry: (they did add CAT & ICS velcro patches free tho)

Bullseye Country Sport

Element 105 Spring - £9.99 + Free Delivery

Amazon

3 x 3M Ultrathon Mozzie Repellent Lotion - £11.58 delivered (as issued to British Army)

SRC Airsoft

UP-36 Aluminium Air Seal Nozzle for SR36 range - $4.40

SG36-11 Selector Plate for SR36 range - $3.20

Shipping - $5.06

Tool-NET

Decent 1.5mm Allen Key - can't find order deets but it was about £3.50 but min order is £12 so got some bits'n'bobs)

HK Contact

SHS 16:1 Steel Gear Set - $22 delivered

• Supporters

Yeah, I will. The thing with this mesh is I know for a foregone fact that it will withstand BB's at any fps they could be fired at and not disintegrate in mid air, it's how well it can be seen through which is the issue. It is used to make fencing masks though, so I'm hopeful.

Needed some lighter weight gear for next weekend 3 day event (If the weather holds)

British MTP UBACS Shirt £16 Used it said but looks brand new to me

British MTP Combat Trousers PCS Issue £24 Again says used but new brand spankers again.

Multicam bush hat £6 to stop my head getting burnt.... if the weather holds

New webbing belt few quid

Habervision Goggle Fan, Friend of mine is big into moto cross and said these work so got me one to try out. Just about squeezed it in my goggles, it's a bit noisy (Sounds like a mossie in your ear) but can put up with that if it works. will let you know after next week.

• Supporters

Which event is that, beermonster?

post-5475-0-83476900-1373739869_thumb.jpeg

Another set of purchases this weekend! :)

2x Templar Assault Systems Multicam© Double M4 Magazine Pouches - £14.98 (50% off at Patrol Base)

Krylon Crystal Clear Finish - £6.99

Krylon Camouflage: Light Green - £6.99

Pair of ESS Crossbows, hopefully that'll be an end to my fogging days with a bit of anti-fog spray!

I've got Bolle Countour protective glasses. No Anti-Fog spray used, you can breathe directly on them, and nothing. No fog or anything. Oh, and their £8 ;)

attachicon.gifmagpouches+krylon whub#4.jpeg

Another set of purchases this weekend! :)

2x Templar Assault Systems Multicam© Double M4 Magazine Pouches - £14.98 (50% off at Patrol Base)

Krylon Crystal Clear Finish - £6.99

Krylon Camouflage: Light Green - £6.99

Entering the PB paintjob competition?

What is this painting comp of which you speak??

Hmm...maybe I don't know!

I painted my Palco pistols but not with a fancy camo or anything, and I painted my old DE M56C but it doesn't have it's pistol grip.

Not sure if I'm going to paint my other guns any time soon either, so might miss out.

I've got Bolle Countour protective glasses. No Anti-Fog spray used, you can breathe directly on them, and nothing. No fog or anything. Oh, and their £8 ;)

Oo! Will have to have a look!

You sure they up to the job? I sell that model at work for about £7 and vat to trade and I have to say as cool as they look I am not sure they would take BB's at speed. I maybe wrong but from what I remember about them (Bearing in mind I am at home now) they don't strike me as solid.

You sure they up to the job? I sell that model at work for about £7 and vat to trade and I have to say as cool as they look I am not sure they would take BB's at speed. I maybe wrong but from what I remember about them (Bearing in mind I am at home now) they don't strike me as solid.

there is a serial number on my specs that read "2C 1.2 B-D 1F" I suppose the 1F refers to the regulation specs you stated

• Supporters

From gunfire.pl

Element AKM Flash Hider - €5.27

G&G Hop Up Bucking (Green) - €5.53

PPS Dragunov Steel Piston Sear - €13.81

Shipping - €12.50