The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Cameron364

• Supporters

Except that I have grave reservations about Hero Sharks, even though I wear them :P

Except that I have grave reservations about Hero Sharks, even though I wear them :P

Ah so you tell me that now....

lol kidding. There still not here by the way, probably expecting then around mid- next week but ill let you know :)

DDPM Surplus Body Armour - 2 quid!

DDPM Belt - 50p!

DDPM Knee Pads - 1 pound!

DDPM Molle Assault Vest - 3 pounds!

Got the whole lot from a car boot this morning :D

post-5475-0-06041400-1370783661_thumb.jpeg

G&P TA31A 4x32 zoomed ACOG

Templar Assault Sytems Pistol Holster

MOLLE Leg Panel (for the holster)

holster3.jpg

holster2.jpg

holster1.jpg

acog1f.jpg

acog2z.jpg

Apologies for the really rubbish reticle picture at the end there :P

Thanks to Half Trigger for these items!!

• Supporters

Ah so you tell me that now....

lol kidding. There still not here by the way, probably expecting then around mid- next week but ill let you know :)

I 'kin told you about the vision issues, you cheeky young whippersnapper(sp?)!

/jk

I 'kin told you about the vision issues, you cheeky young whippersnapper(sp?)!

/jk

Haha, Ahh I know yer did :) Just winding yer up haha. Some slight vision issues are 10x better than steaming up for me

Though I am still awaiting the arrivival of these beauties !

• Supporters

Just had my offer accepted on a pair of extra extra tent sized mtp tropical trousers :)

Also just received and fitted that asg piston head and cylinder head my mp5k can now penetrate a can :)

picked these up from Ebay....£18 from the UK!

1D383AD4-F5E2-4360-8ABD-5EF6A8713116-177

I thought i got a good deal on these gloves.........BUT after one day at sandpit they now look like this!

17161907-2E35-4051-A8A1-DEABD47A2D7E-2106-00000253EF992C7E_zps055c71c3.jpg

FA340A79-55C0-465E-9C65-1A7191E3B488-2106-00000253E731710C_zps992325be.jpg

• Supporters

I've skirmished my knock-off Oakley's a fair few times and they're still going strong. Black though. Maybe the tan stuff is the problem...?

I thought i got a good deal on these gloves.........BUT after one day at sandpit they now look like this!

17161907-2E35-4051-A8A1-DEABD47A2D7E-210

FA340A79-55C0-465E-9C65-1A7191E3B488-210

This is why I never decided to buy equipment for airsoft from ebay :|

Oh dear, buy cheap buy twice I guess!

Genuine Oakley SI gloves aren't that pricey when compared to a lot of the rest of the kit you've got though Sam, why not treat yourself?

Been told the genuine ones are not really that much better. A team mate had some that lasted about 2 months.....and they are twice the price of the ones i got.

These are TMC so i thought they would be OK. Will be getting an exchange for a new pair. Will see if they last and then get a full refund if not.

A cheap leather East German/Soviet made Pistol holster from the late 80s for 2€. Fits a 1911 perfectly,so I'm guessing it's made for a TT33 or something. It was used in the 1st Chechen war,heavily sun faded,marked and used. Looks awesome.Will post a picture when I find my Phone USB cable.

EDIT 1: It's actually real leather.

EDIT 2: It's made in East Germany during the 80s.

EDIT 3: It was used in a war. +10 Epicness points.

VFC SR15E3.

small question anyone know what batterys it takes? the only ones i can find recommened are only available in USA, are there ones in the uk that do the same job?

It has a SOPMOD LMT Type Crane Stock. help much appreciated

An olive green M/88 helmet (to look like a Russian Sphere helmet), large black goggles, a Russian flag patch and an Alfa Group patch in "Sand".

Plan to get black Alta Knee Pads, an Assault Vest in Flora or Kamysh and some commercial MultiCam tactical shirt and trousers.

VFC SR15E3.

small question anyone know what batterys it takes? the only ones i can find recommened are only available in USA, are there ones in the uk that do the same job?

It has a SOPMOD LMT Type Crane Stock. help much appreciated

I run my VFC SR-16 on 7.4 nun-chuck lipos. or you can use a single 7.4 in the stock tube.

• Supporters

Just bought a pair of Mascot Grafton trousers in black from our new member beermonsta - can't actually give him feedback because I wont be home to receive them until next week, but he seems like a good bloke and quite frankly, if you want a pair of indestructible pants, you'd be mad to miss the price at which he's got them.

Also bought an A&K Dragunov SVD two tone painted black and tan from charlie8352. This may prove to be a horrible mistake because 1) I will need to totally redo the paintjob, as neither desert nor MultiCam is going to be a significant part of my loadout for the foreseeable future, and 2) I have absolutely no intention of getting ghillie suited up and sneaking around most of the day since I have very little patience in the field, and I like it that way as it makes a change :P so it may prove to be a massive moneypit for very few support shots per skirmish - we shall see - I have a plunning can...

Already waiting for me in the Post Office Depot is one of those SWAT vests with faux suede rectangles and press studs all over the top half. At £17 delivered from fleabay I just couldn't resist it as the first item of the Battlestar Galactica loadout I've been planning for ages.

And got my ESS and Inserts :D

Gotta say ESS glasses feel nice when wearing and its easy to adjust them :P But paint in the arse is that I have to pay £69 for the lenses to be inserted >.<