The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Cameron364

• Supporters

I've seen harder to pronounce words and names...

• Supporters

How's this?

alphbet.wav

I've had a lifchik, AKS-74U carry bag & RS sling sent from the Ukraine. The shipping was a bit eye watering, IIRC (maybe £25 - I forget the deets now but it should be further back in this thread sometime around late Jan early Feb), but I didn't get hit by customs.

Edit: just found the order email - it was only $20 shipping, so not that bad at all :)

They say they don't mark it as commercial value, so it is unlikely to incur a charge, but he can't guarantee it, obviously.

How's this?

Will check it out once I come back from work :'D

Alla-brood-sin-ski?

50/50 but not really how it should sound xD I have a Polish letter in my surname but I didnt add it :P used normal English letter

• Supporters

When I was @uni I knew a Norwegian bloke whose name is "Terry" but the "y" sound is more of a 'ye' than just 'e'. But he didn't tell anyone and neither did any of the other Norwegians (and there were plenty). He was known for 3 years as "Ter-jay" because it's spelt "Terje"...

Ordered some cheap-ish DPM knee pads off cadet direct this morning: £4.99 delivery and they arrive tomorrow :D . Better than most airsoft websites I've ordered off :)

Just ordered a cheap black molle vest from eBay. It's coming from Hong Kong. Please no customs charges :unsure:

I've had a few things from eBay from HK and Israel with no customs charges. Ordered a Battle rail from Red Wolf when they had 15% off and have been stung £13.50 Parcelfarce charges and £15.29 VAT, so good luck!

I've had a few things from eBay from HK and Israel with no customs charges. Ordered a Battle rail from Red Wolf when they had 15% off and have been stung £13.50 Parcelfarce charges and £15.29 VAT, so good luck!

Thanks, if parcel force or what ever delivery company charge me, i'll probably end up belting them :D

Just ordered a cheap black molle vest from eBay. It's coming from Hong Kong. Please no customs charges :unsure:

I ordered one from china, just the belt. already have the pouches and it said up to 5 weeks! Had to go buy a belt so im not without one tomorrow night at CQB!

I ordered one from china, just the belt. already have the pouches and it said up to 5 weeks! Had to go buy a belt so im not without one tomorrow night at CQB!

It's a good place to get stuff if you don't need it urgently. Seems to be a lot cheaper than local shops

contour roam 2 camera

SAME!! just waiting on the fecking 32gb microsd card ive ordered to turn up!

ESS P-2B RX Prescription Insert & ESS ICE! woho :D

I only need this to get into my first skirmish with my friends before their holiday ends :P

Big thanks to Ian for helping me out!

But the shopping list aint empty yet!

• Supporters

ESS P-2B RX Prescription Insert & ESS ICE! woho :D

I only need this to get into my first skirmish with my friends before their holiday ends :P

Big thanks to Ian for helping me out!

But the shopping list aint empty yet!

0:-) St. Moi

Let me know how you get on with them, Alphabet? I bought a set of the wire rim ones a while back because they were cheap on fleabay but I haven't got around to buying any goggles yet.

0:-) St. Moi

Let me know how you get on with them, Alphabet? I bought a set of the wire rim ones a while back because they were cheap on fleabay but I haven't got around to buying any goggles yet.

Will do, I saw some videos and reviews of them so Im rather happy of what I have bought. Hope the lense inserts wont take ages...

• Supporters

Hear that, Dev? I want an award!