The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Cameron364

I have a price list if you would like a copy? You can send the parts stripped or they can strip for you (for a charge) and assemble. Time at the moment is a couple of weeks.

They showed us a lovely .338 Lapua rifle that had just been cerakoted. That was awesome!

• Supporters

Maybe a silly question, but what's cerakote?

• Supporters

It's a type of rifle paint, but much more hard wearing than say just spray painting etc.
I think it's more popular over in the US but there are a couple of places in the UK now offering it.

Bought this lot from the Halo Mill Bring and Buy thingy today:

6x King Arms 70-80rnd M4 Mid-caps, 8 quid for all :D

1 Hi-cap AK Mag for a fiver

Holster for 4 pounds

Mesh Goggles, fiver

post-5475-0-45775800-1370101053_thumb.jpeg

Just got myself a replica AN/PRC-152 so that I finally have a shell to hold my ugly old Talkabout T5820. Didn't think having that little thing was very good for mil-sim...

Surprisingly well built and accurate apart from a little rattle which the super glue should be able to fix no problem!

No pics though yet, sorry!

• Supporters

Pair of brand new unissued CS95 DPM kecks £8 delivered from fleabay. <-another pair £9 delivered

Viper DPM UBACS used £21 delivered from fleabay

- shouldn't really have spent this money, but it's good stuff @ good prices so hey ho...

Just got myself a custom A-TACS FG canteen pouch and a OD tactical fleece

bought upgrade for my l96 new internals like piston spring and guide, bolt, cylinder head, longer tight bore barrel, hop unit and rubbers.

just need a new bi pod and an awesome paint job now

:D

Well the Flyye chest rig i bought from ebay turned out to be crap.

2 of the velcro mag retention straps had been hacked off leaving huge holes inside the mag pouches. This was mentioned in the ebay advert but simply said removed. On the center rifle mag pouches the elastic retention had also been cut off meaning the mags flew out with even a small jump.

Really pi55ed off as it was meant to be used by the wife tomorrow evening!

25BF39F0-3D24-469A-B451-3BDAEB0FAC7E-1028-0000017EFC0EA4D4_zps32568a03.jpg

5914F9A6-DC14-4E95-B910-6312B9B84FD1-1028-0000017EF421ED88_zpsbc3b24f0.jpg

79A35D2D-7929-480D-8FCF-874B2C94F949-1028-0000017EE5572009_zps964cb0d1.jpg

• Supporters

Sam, I'd get on to eBay/PayPal about that, certainly doesn't seem like the discription matches the product you recieved

The end radio pouches were also tucked inside themselves to look like the ammo pouches.

It is sorted. it is being returned for a full refund inc return delivery. There was no arguments from the seller just agreed to the refund so cant complain about that.

Cheers Marcus but she has Steve Shaws old viper vest. The chest rig was for her........................................................................my PMC loadout! :ph34r:

• Supporters

Just bought Heroshark Mako's and a heroshark lower mesh to go with them. No more steaming up for me :)

Let me know how they work out for you, please.

Let me know how they work out for you, please.

But of course Ian! Pictures an everything?

Ordered monday night, so hopefully be here end of this week start of next, only thing i possibly regret is choosing both the goggle and the mesh in black, was hoping for a OD look or a black and tan look :/ But i forgot -.-

Franklin Uniforce Spec ops (black gauntlets)

Boogie Regulators

element M950 torch with moe illumination kit,

python TBB 6.03

• Supporters

If it takes a pic to explain something, Kieran, yeah :)

M88 Olive Helmet, eBay - £14.99 freepost to go with my FSB loadout.. or at least, I hope it comes as Olive.

Looking at a Kamysh Assault vest from Ukraine too with Soviet Army Stuff as well. Anyone know about shipping fees, or the likelyhood you'll get charged something?

• Supporters

I've had a lifchik, AKS-74U carry bag & RS sling sent from the Ukraine. The shipping was a bit eye watering, IIRC (maybe £25 - I forget the deets now but it should be further back in this thread sometime around late Jan early Feb), but I didn't get hit by customs.

Edit: just found the order email - it was only $20 shipping, so not that bad at all :)

3 more magpuls for 7.62 scar heavy mags

Drop leg holster for desert eagle

Drop leg molle base for two triple 40mm grenade pouches for EGLM

Black under armour tight dry fit tee shirt

Nike padded football socks (excellent comfort for my boots)

Bought bunch of Polish Patches for my Helikon CPU, GROM, Fighting Poland and a special order with my surname on in wz.93 Pantera to match the CPU from a Polish Airsoft site :D

993021_619344584743470_1361931045_n.jpg

Preview from a PC Generated Image of how it will look! Looking forward to it, Im rather "Ready enough" for my first airsoft match but I want to show off that Polish pride of mine xd

Yap you could say im more into "milsim airsofting"...

If I have space on my shoulder's, next step AF-UK Patch :D

• Supporters

Haha Gaurenteed no one from britain can say your name (The dingbat's struggle to say the first part of mine and butcher the F out of it!)