Cameron364

Where do i begin:

Airsoft jungle mask

Tactical goggles from Viper

8.4v 1600mah Battery

Smart charger

Bought ealier this week are:

JG ASG G36C with 2x 470 high caps

All coming to about 270 pounds. and i still have more to buy XD. they werent wrong about it being a expensive sport to start in.

• Supporters

Tactical goggles from Viper

Best check this stuff out then.

• Supporters

Every single time I see anyone post in this thread and it appears on the home page, I click it thinking, "Oh god, what's so and so broken now?"

Why did you have to make the ''What have you just broken?' Thread' have the exact same wording, Ian? Lol.

• Supporters

The sense of symmetry appealed to me, Ed. :lol::P

Every single time I see anyone post in this thread and it appears on the home page, I click it thinking, "Oh god, what's so and so broken now?"

Why did you have to make the ''What have you just broken?' Thread' have the exact same wording, Ian? Lol.

I replied to the broken thread thinking it was this one earlier........quick edit and all sorted!

picked these up from Ebay....£18 from the UK!

1D383AD4-F5E2-4360-8ABD-5EF6A8713116-1779-0000027F1CE3E1C7_zps8dacbd5a.jpg

• Supporters

i have just asked fire support to order a lot of famas parts for me :D

Where are they ordering them from? And for how much (any extra costs)?

• Supporters

Where are they ordering them from? And for how much (any extra costs)?

I not sure where from frank did not say, he did say he expected the hop to be around the £15 mark to be honest cost isn't that much of a major issue as I am going to restore the gun :)

• Supporters

Do you know if it's from the UK, or abroad? And if abroad, if it's straight from manufacturer?

• Supporters

I not sure where from frank did not say, he did say he expected the hop to be around the £15 mark to be honest cost isn't that much of a major issue as I am going to restore the gun :)

You do realise these people read forums, mate?

Next time you want anything Famas-related... Kerrrrrrrrrrrrrrr-CHING!

• Supporters

Do you know if they can get whole guns from any manufacturer?

There are companies which buy from manufacturers then sell them wholesale to retailers.

Examples,RSOV Is the wholesaler for AGM,JG and some other ACM companies,but also a retailer.

Jag Precision and Spartan Imports are wholesalers for a wider variety of companies.

I forgot the names of the Japanese companies which sell wholesale for Marui,but you get the idea.

• Supporters

I'll send FireSupport an email, see if they can get hold of a G&P M14 for a reasonable price for me.

• Supporters

That's a good idea, they were pretty cheap too, didn't have the colour I wanted though, would have ordered one then if they did.

Just come back from another visit to Riflecraft but this time I bought a Vortex Strikefire sight. Awesome RS sight with a screw on x2 magnifier for £127. Lifetime warranty as well :)

Also got to handle RS Glock 36 and Taurus .357 revolver. Was quite surprised by the polymer on the Glock which felt more plasticky than an airsoft pistol!

• Supporters

That's impressive, Lantac are asking £175 for the exact same optic.

Really good to see the Vortex stuff becoming more commonly available here, they make an excellent option for airsoft use. A lot of airsoft brands have been getting away with charging similar prices for much lower quality for too long now.

Exactly my thoughts. You need to pop up there and have a look around the shop CK. Going up there again next week if the 5.11 order is in and taking my Hi Capa to get Cerakoted. Had a play with a JP .22 centre fire semi auto rifle and a RS Glock 36 and Taurus .357 Python. Top guys!

• Supporters

I'd like some cerakote done on bits of my LM4 so I'd imagine I'll go down at some point. Just unsure about the whole process; time taken, cost, exact condition the parts need to be in prior to work etc. Their new website is good but there's not a massive amount of actually relevant info.