The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Cameron364

• Supporters

2 in 1 single point sling, has an over shoulder/round chest as normal with snap release buckle, and also has a snap release buckle which attaches to vest £13 fleabay

Is that a BIN price, Dazzer? If there's more do me a favour and give us the link.

Ebay is my new best friend forgot how much airsoft stuff on there

Harris style bipod new £15

vsr/l96 trigger parts 3 of everything £8

galaxy s2 battery and cover £8

one pieces scopemount still waiting for been over a week and ment to be 1st class

hmmmm might be £8.99

• Supporters

Fleabay is a wonder of the world :) I just bought:

360641821331_1.jpg these Soviet uniform shoulder board stars for PLN 39.00 delivered (£7.84)

- a bit overpriced really at nearly a quid each, but hey ho, with the four that I already have on a pair of the wrong shoulder boards that came on my KGB coat (Airforce Lieutenant Colonel FFS!), that gives me enough for two sets of 3 star Lieutenant-Captain's boards (of which I have one pair)...

*sigh* it does seem to take a long time to find KGB gear, but when I find another pair of the right shade of blue boards, I'll be nearly ready to make a historically accurate jacket, as the collar tabs can be cobbled together easily enough.

• Supporters

new gloves

vsr scope rail

scope for the above rail

now where in the uk has stock of 190rd stanag mags :unsure: .... oooh yeah no where :angry::(:(:(

new gloves

vsr scope rail

scope for the above rail

now where in the uk has stock of 190rd stanag mags :unsure: .... oooh yeah no where :angry::(:(:(

Action hobbies have the Socom gear troy 190 round mids in chap

ICS m4 stock adapter because i managed to over tighten the screw that connects the buffer tube to it and widen the whole so much that the screw will no longer grip :P

I must say that it doesnt look to bad with out a stock to be honest :P Its my first AEG so i'll get some pictures up sometime later.

• Supporters

From Surplus & Lost on Fleabay

181024846429_1.jpgSoviet Veshmeshok Backpack / Unissued ~ £12.79 delivered

170910879749_1.jpgSoviet 0.7L Canteen and Pouch / Unissued ~ £8.98 delivered

From a random eBayer:

140971272432_1.jpg Soviet GP-7V Respirator w/ Unused Filter & Satchel ~ £11.71 delivered

- I got this type in the hope that the same ballistic lenses as I have in my S10 will fit, but I can tell already that it's going to fog like a bastard so it's added to my custom mesh project.

• Supporters

Mine/Becca's 'haul' from the AAF :D

f40563c2033eeeff8592ca8a4c0a9e4e_zpsaccf

Some bought, some free :)

Just got a MDD hop unit for my CTW and a stronger nozzle spring, its all stripped just need some quality time to fettle and fit, then test fire and bed the girl in :)

• Supporters

Too many things =[

I can't even remember half of them, but I do remember that I got;

2 new pistons in case one goes again and I'm left without a gun

An M120 spring as I'm only getting 295fps from an M100 with .25s and my site limit on .20s is 368. I'm already breaking 55m of accurate range, so I want to see how much I can up it by.

2 new speedloaders, one of my very first ever ones broke about a month ago, I've got one left and if it dies, I'm screwed. Thought I'd get 2 new ones because loading 14 real caps requires me to fill 1 speedloader up 3 times. So having 3 makes it a lot simpler!

A new LLM, because Fire-Support have started stocking them, my current two are FUBAR and I might be buying an L129 custom build soon, so it can either go on that, or replace my totally ruined existing pair, which I've been part swapping for about 3 months.

Three 9.9v 1000mah LiFes because I've been surviving with just one per game day for about 2 months now and I've been having to recharge it during lunch for fear it won't get me through the day. So why 3? Weekenders of course.

I'm sure there was something else, but I can't remember what it was...

What this... There's blood coming out of my back pocket!

MY WALLET IS BLEEDING! SOMEONE GET A DOCTOR! D'=

• Supporters

Hang on Ed, you've bought 2 more of the pistons you've just shredded?

Oh and edit to add: I bought a 50ml sample size bottle of some gucci penetrating oil in the hope that it'll allow me to get my Krinkov broken down to put in a TBB and new hop rubber. And a OD soviet star cap badge which broke getting it out from under the tape it was packed with - er, no, that will not not do dear fleabayer...

Front and rear sight for scar, one high one low cap mag for sig 552 and a wrench thing to tighten up delta ring nut

Sights came today

• Supporters

Hang on Ed, you've bought 2 more of the pistons you've just shredded?

Yeah lol, it's not as stupid as it sounds, honestly haha. It was user error that shredded the last two, now I've sorted it I'm just replacing the one I shredded and the one I partially shredded.

Also, because my wallet isn't bleeding enough, Hav0c pointed this out to me via PM, and I now own it!

http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?204157-L129a%21-Dmr

I might die from over orgasming (new thing).

• Supporters

I'm crying with happiness because of how beautiful it is, but also because of the death of my wallet, bank account and general life outside of airsoft...

Totally worth it though.

• Supporters

I'm happy for you Ed, because I know how long you've wanted one. The trades and scope do look impressive. In fact, if it wasn't for the obvious problem, I'd probably like it :lol:

Just received my IMI holster for my TM XDM from Israel and took delivery of my TM Sopmod :wub:

• Supporters

I take it your talking about the 7.62 DMR

I bought an ASG M9 just trying to work out if it's KJ or KWA