The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Cameron364

• Supporters

Bought a SWAT VTG yesterday, was in London so me and a couple of mates got on the northern line and headed up to wolf armouries. Was wanting to get a bfg for a while and it was just there on the shelf looking pretty.

That said I wouldn't recommend wolf armouries as a retail store, stay on the tube a little bit longer and go to pro airsoft supplies as its a much nicer store with much nicer people working there!

• Supporters

41hFyWUZEUL._SY355_.jpgGerber Suspension Multi-Plier ~ £19.69 Amazon (Save £30.00)

- my last Leatherman got stolen (again grrrrrrrrrr...) but I like the look of this Gerber better anyway.

• Supporters

^^RRP nearly £50

I've had a couple of different Gerbers in my epoch-spanning life and they've been pretty good - I'd say that their screw driver tips get deformed fractionally easier than on a Leatherman, but their blades keep their edge better. The major bonus for this size/type is that the handles are the opposite way round to Leatherman's - so the blades are accessible while it's folded, but more importantly, the grip is more comfortable when using the pliers/cutters.

• Supporters

Just bought a LBT 1961G replica in AOR2 from a-two tactical (had to go through facebook to buy them, was all very strange), got a couple of IR reflective US Flag patches and a Navy Seals logo patch to go with, should be the beginning of the end for my frogman inspired loadout.

I've just purchased a Russian Flora jacket for £20 from eBay. Bit darker than most Flora I've seen, but is new and appears legit, or a very good copy. Doesn't have any manufacturer label, but looks like it has official russian military stamping.

@ Ian Gere - I would appear to fit a 52-3 if the jacket is correct, so you was spot on! Not sure how trousers work though. I'd be a 30 leg and 34"-36" waist as my weight is variable.

• Supporters

^^It depends on when Russian kecks were manufactured - sometimes they have the full BDU size, so 52-3 would fit you there also

But sometimes you see them labelled like this 172/72/96 which I think means Height / Inside Leg / Waist and I'm pretty sure I've seen some labelled like British Army gear = 78/96/108 Inside Leg / Waist / Seat (ie I.L.+Arse) but I forget which order they put them in.

UTJ probably knows better than me because I've been mainly looking around for Afghan War era Soviet gear.

A replica ops core NVG mount

A Prime CNC aluminium bolt carrier for WA M4's

A Proarms bolt + hop up to take AEG barrels, for WA M4's

A set of hogue grips for 1911's

An accuwedge for RS M4's to stop receiver wobble

Bought a while ago an Eagle industries MAP in OD/RG. Thought it was a clone at first, but now I'm not so sure. It could easily be real.

Also bought an AFG, 14mm CW/CCW adaptor, and a bottle of propylene which turns out makes my glock kick like a mule. I almost wish I had gas mags for my M4 still, but at £18 a bottle I kind of don't.

Nice. Might get some pictures of it all up soon, most of that stuff hasn't even arrived yet.

A replica ops core NVG mount

A Prime CNC aluminium bolt carrier for WA M4's

A Proarms bolt + hop up to take AEG barrels, for WA M4's

A set of hogue grips for 1911's

An accuwedge for RS M4's to stop receiver wobble

Bought a while ago an Eagle industries MAP in OD/RG. Thought it was a clone at first, but now I'm not so sure. It could easily be real.

Also bought an AFG, 14mm CW/CCW adaptor, and a bottle of propylene which turns out makes my glock kick like a mule. I almost wish I had gas mags for my M4 still, but at £18 a bottle I kind of don't.

Nice. Might get some pictures of it all up soon, most of that stuff hasn't even arrived yet.

Am I to understand you enjoy sexual lobsters animation?

• Supporters

$T2eC16h,!zcE9s4g4wYNBRf7svMWy!~~60_12.J

Falklands era MK4 helmet with the comfy inner ring that press studs onto the liner, plus the camo rags you can see. They're actually a lot browner than that and need work, but hey ho, I'm happy.

Which means that my other MK4 is now for sale.

Oh shit, I forgot these too:

$T2eC16N,!ysE9sy0hYpWBR(EIPvcdQ~~60_12.J ~ £8.50 delivered :D

$T2eC16hHJHgE9n0yHFlyBQ6Zp,2o4!~~60_12.J

ESS RX inserts for Advancers ~ £13.20 delivered from Finland of all places lol!

• Supporters

I just received 2 off:-

7.4V 1300mAh 25C+ continuous discharge (101mm long)

32A continuous, 65A burst

101 x 20.4 x 13.3mm weight 52g.

:) these are brilliant, I got them with deans connectors and they fit perfectly in a standard 2/3 crane stock :)

• Supporters

A couple of new pistons for my L85, a Systema piston head to go with the cylinder head, and a PDI tightbore for my Glock (because why the fuck not?) lol

The pistol tbb actually cost more than my rifle one, which is approx. 5 times the length. What the hell is up with that?!

• Supporters

Yeah... Standard economics, eh?

Seems overwhelmingly obvious now I think about it. Still sounds a bit counter intuitive though.

• Supporters

Just got my copy of Ai mag.

Saw this: http://www.fire-support.co.uk/product/gbase-acog-ecos-4x32-red-illumination-with-rmr-sight

Had to go back and place an order for one... I hope Fire-Support see my note attached to the order about combining them to save me paying postage twice...

Bit of a spending spree these last few days

50R mag for my TM G18c

Complete osprey MkIV including every plate, not that I'll wear them

And picked up what seems to be a bit of a rarity, a GWS custom Sig556, bought as an unfinished project but 25 minutes work and it absolutely rocks, can't find massive detail about the kit but was a TM donor gun thats been heavily upgraded and fitted with the kit

Loads of mid caps to come next month and maybe a new sniper

• Supporters

you buy AI every month?! surely it'd make sense to get a subscription in that case?

I cracked (and cracked hard) and bought a G&P DBAL for super sneaky night vision shooting people.

I do have a subscription... It arrived this morning.

• Supporters

oh, I'll shut up then!

S'what I thought!

http://bangtees.com/image/cache/data/like_a_boss_500-500x500.png

2 in 1 single point sling, has an over shoulder/round chest as normal with snap release buckle, and also has a snap release buckle which attaches to vest £13 fleabay