The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Cameron364

• Supporters

Give it a week ed ;)

Nah the newer WE pistols are leaps and bounds ahead of the older stuff

• Supporters

I think you're thinking of Ares lol.

• Supporters

TM's an Old ass artifact of a manufacturer and not many of their product's are worth the hype anymore (bar the VSR\Tri-Shots/Recoil & MK23)

Bought a G&P EOD, LiPo's LiFe's and some other bit's

• Supporters

this week mr post man has delivered me:-

a desert ubacs top (no sorta dyed black now ^_^ )

all the bits to build my mp5k a mosfet (gunna project it B) )

a olive usmc style assault vest (wrong freakin colour :angry: ... returned)

a black usmc style assault vest B)

bills :angry:

Lots of people seem to be picking up the G&P EODs at the moment. I do miss mine a little but the SR is Sooooooooo much better. But then so it should be as its 3 times the price!

• Supporters

I'm wearing the old M21 'les' BDU,which came about in the 1990s made by Rosich or something. It's very cheap and well made. It's a summer BDU and is very light. I'm going to stone wash mine for a more authentic look,though it is quite worn from natural usage.

SPEZIAL_FORCES_LES.jpg

Yeah, it's a great looking BDU. It's weird because the green in the camo looks much more man made than natural to me, especially when new, but I think it looks cool anyway! Stone washing has got to make it even better. I wouldn't know how to go about it myself, other than maybe putting medium road stone in a washing machine with the clothes, but I can't imagine that doing the washer any good...

@remus: what I want to know is this: why is it, in life generally as well as airsoft, when you find something really cool, like the Goblin Solo for eg, it rarely is as cool as we expect it will be...? They do make a big thing of it being good for CO2 though, so I'm guessing that's the way forward. When my UKARA# is reinstated and I can get one, I'm going to also get one of those 12g CO2 Adaptors and yeah, 0.12g BB's can't hurt. In a short range blast, who cares how accurate each BB is?

I'm not surprised it sh!t people up! It's pretty scary getting shot anywhere near your face with a semi-auto gas pistol, a whole blast of BB's must be worse. That's one of the reasons I want one lol!

• Supporters

Stone washing has got to make it even better. I wouldn't know how to go about it myself, other than maybe putting medium road stone in a washing machine with the clothes, but I can't imagine that doing the washer any good...

I lolled :lol:

Yeah, it's a great looking BDU. It's weird because the green in the camo looks much more man made than natural to me, especially when new, but I think it looks cool anyway! Stone washing has got to make it even better. I wouldn't know how to go about it myself, other than maybe putting medium road stone in a washing machine with the clothes, but I can't imagine that doing the washer any good...

@remus: what I want to know is this: why is it, in life generally as well as airsoft, when you find something really cool, like the Goblin Solo for eg, it rarely is as cool as we expect it will be...? They do make a big thing of it being good for CO2 though, so I'm guessing that's the way forward. When my UKARA# is reinstated and I can get one, I'm going to also get one of those 12g CO2 Adaptors and yeah, 0.12g BB's can't hurt. In a short range blast, who cares how accurate each BB is?

I'm not surprised it sh!t people up! It's pretty scary getting shot anywhere near your face with a semi-auto gas pistol, a whole blast of BB's must be worse. That's one of the reasons I want one lol!

just so ya know it comes with a c02 gas adaptor, not sure if its the same one you just said but there is one anyway... and yea accuracy and barrel blocking really shouldnt matter with them. pluss i already have a bottle i was going to throw away...

• AF-UK Founding Member

As well as 3 spare mags from ProAirsoftSupplies. Who will no doubt email me in the morning to say they're out of stock, as that's what tends to happen with most things I buy these days.

Well you certainly won't get a dispatched email.. :P

• Supporters

Well you certainly won't get a dispatched email.. :P

Ahaha I already made that joke on Facebook lmao.

I've actually had a dispatch email from them though, so they are in stock, WOO!

Now, holster holster holster. UKMC Pro, you are teetering over the edge of Ed-hatred.

Edit:

UKMC Pro have just called to tell me the holster has been discontinued in coyote tan, not black though, ooooohhh no, that wouldn't rub it in Ed's face enough <_<

This is getting stupid now, is there anyone else on this earth who's had stuff like this happen to them more times than me? Every bloody time I order something one of the items is out of stock or no longer being made, it's like my MEU CO2 mags last year, my Contour camera lens this year, the barrel for my sniper barely a week ago, it just goes on and on!

I'm going to order the Level 3 version now, which had better not have been discontinued as well. Then I'll spray it tan, since it only comes in Black for some reason.

Why do places still list items if they don't have them anymore? Makes me rage.

I've found simply lying the BDU on some concrete and going to town onto it with pumic stone is just as effective(Although much slower) and not as damaging to the washing machine.

• Supporters

Broke my TM SCAR-L at the weekend by falling over and snapping the stock catch (SCAR-71 for those with a copy of the manual). Firesupport (legends!) are ordering me a new one but it could take 4 months or more to arrive in the UK.

Long and short is I've had a moment of weakness and despite better reasoning I just bought the last Marui HK416D in the UK, mega excited!

Also, will be selling a TM SCAR-L as soon as the replacement stock catch arrives.

• Supporters

Another holster, (that had better actually exist this time) and a small 200 lumen, QD tac light for my Glock; thanks to Hibernator for the link.

• Supporters

SHS G36 / PPsh Replacement Hop Unit ~ £11-odd shipped inc. -£2 for Target Points (which is nice lol) Airsoft World

- because, like a complete cock, I lost the nub from mine at the weekend by opening it too close to the edge of a table set over gravel. Worse is that I have lost a nut by doing something similar before and, on another occasion, taking this prior stupidity into account, I sat in the middle of the table while I broke my AK down to avoid just such a possibility. I was hoping that AW might be able to supply me just a nub, since I bought the gun there and other stuff, but no... In fact 2 different people referred me to their Element H nubs... Doh!

Such a pisser because that was the last tenner-ish I can afford for airsoft for a week and my HFC PM/PPK-ish pistol has arrived from UN Company and now I can't get any fcuking gas!

just brought a new acog style sight 4x32. waited an age for one to be delivered but it wasnt in stock had to go though paypal to get money back (bastids) so i got one of these instead

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/ACOG-Type-4x32-Cross-Sight-Scope-w-QD-11-20mm-Mount-Style-B-GL-4X32B-free/798576286.html

and I also got one of these jobbies to go with it and my 552 sight

http://www.aliexpress.com/snapshot/229682918.html

• Supporters

Pay day!!! ..... oooh boy aint i skint now :lol:

General :-

36000 0.25g blasters

For my MP5K :-

M4 crane stock

guarder gearset

guarder shim set

bearing's

G&P m120 motor

sp100 spring

Lipo alarm

RIS armour kit

Compact Airsoft Pistol Weaver Rail Red Laser Sight With Tail Switch

Foldable Vertical Foregrip Tactical Quick Release Airsoft Grip Black

Red and Green Dot Holographic Tactical 551 Rifle Scope Sight 10 Levels

for my CM16 :-

9.6V 4300mAh SubC NiMH Crane Stock Battery Pack. (Mini-Tamiya)

RIS armour kit

• Supporters

41xNGpsMuKL._SL500_SS100_.jpg2 x 18650 battery holder trays - 50p each from Amazon

- so I can make a unit to charge 2 of them @once with my Turnigy charger.

515FDVJkHlL._SL500_SS100_.jpg3" x 4" Cheburashka patch - £2.99 from Amazon

- to go on my VDV berezka camo suit.