The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Cameron364

• Supporters

Yus! I shall bring the barrel, you can bring my socks lol. Might need to remind me on Saturday if you can make it.

Stef ought to have a new Glock for me too :D

• Supporters

Why isn't there a gigantic, double barrel shotgun version of that thing?

• Supporters

It's not gigantic, Ed, but yeah there's a double barrel version with a pistol grip that looks like a cut-down shotty grip. There's a bloke that goes to the Stan who has one and a holster that fits it perfectly - it does look cool as...

And remus... you twat, I'm sooooooooooooooooo jealous!

• Supporters

Needs a full stock and less shit looking 'should be wood' bits. But otherwise, it'd make for an awesome flatcap farmer CQB loadout!

:P this is the double barrelled version, and i was planning to get it til they reduced the single shot version til half its price, combined with sellling my other shotgun i just had to try it out...

http://www.patrolbase.co.uk/airsoft-shotguns-and-grenade-launchers/deuce-airsoft-double-barrel-launcher-black.htm

• Supporters

It's a shame those Wa Shan shells are so gay looking...

The problem I foresee with the Goblin is that you only get 1 gas reservoir/shooty-thingy and a bunch of BB carrying shells. That's not good for quick reloads, eh?

yea anyone seen any sites that have them at a proper price? best i can find is off goblin them selves, which i can see problems coming through customs... might just be worth buying the duce for the second cartridge(and btw each shot completely de-pleats the gas reservoir... )

http://goblinpaintball.com/GoblinStore

also just had an idea, imagine a revolver style shotgun like this using these shells, or even just a short pump action shotgun using these shells...

• Supporters

Yeah, that's what i thought, remus. I dunno if customs would go any more nuts over this stuff than other RIF's. I spose that $59.95 + $30 shipping isn't actually that bad for -

5_Pack_of_68_cal__Air_Cartridges.jpgApprox £12 each delivered...

Oops! They have the wrong pic up on their website - they do sell 5 airsoft cartridges.

Brand spanking new G&P M4 EOD for £159 posted :):lol:

:o Man after my own heart searching out the bargains! Mine was £250! Sold it recently for £190.

:o Man after my own heart searching out the bargains! Mine was £250! Sold it recently for £190.

military1st.co.uk have a great sale on g&p at the minute

• Supporters

I've emailed Goblin to ask if their guns fire Madbull shells - we shall see if they respond lol!

• Supporters

Oooooh, u can totally c where smugglers get off, can't u?

I just got an original KGB shield badge for £8.50 delivered - to go with my KGB Academy Graduate diamond badge & a pair of the right shade of blue shoulder boards for £11.50 delivered - in case the coat i bought has airforce blue ones, or for further loadouts to come :)

Plus, a bit over the odds due to a lapse in eBay ninja skills, a wanka... er, no actually that's generic. Specifically I got a Syriyka hat with face mask for about £17 delivered, it's just that I thought it might tickle somebody to know that shapka, Russian for 'hat' is spelled wanka in cyrrillic .D

Dammit Ian,your KGB loadout(and money) make me jealous that I can't afford 200€ for SMERSH Webbing to complete my loadout.

Still,Nice to see somebody do something a little different. I get a hard on for Russian loadouts.

I know I can just buy a cheap Assault/Lifchik vest with AK pouches and still be 'authentic' but I hate assault vests.

Anyhoo, I bought a new KJW M9 'reinforced' blue nozzle to replace my old one and in my quest for good trigger response for my AK build,deans connectors and low resistance wiring.. Also a got can of Abbey Brut gas and dropped by Lidl to buy some nice fingerless gloves for 3.99 :P

• Supporters

Yeah UTJ, I've had a splurge, but that's it for a while again cos i just had to blow a load on spending time with my g/f. I'm going with a lifchik A-Belt, a DDR gas mask pouch in Strichtarn as a dump pouch & still to get a 3 or 4 AK mag pouch depending on what comes up when i have more to spend. Also still to get: double grenade pouch, canteen & pouch, veshmeshok, and if possible an original summer mabuta in khaki, but my size 54-5 seems to be rare so i might have to go repro. At the mo i'll be wearing Strichtarn kecks under Birch 'digital bunnies' camo kecks and black striped telnyashka under the camo top.

Really, the only thing that will look impressive, I think, is that my lifchik is in birch camo too. Still, i foresee an SSh68 with net & cowl on the horizon soonish... and who knows, i might get sick of waiting and get a summer 1st generation Afghanka to wear under my camo. If it wasn't for the AKS74U tho, right now it would look pretty pants.

The parade uniform stuff is for the lols really. I just think it might be cool to arrive on site impeccably turned out as the west's formerr worst enemies lol! But again, i'm a long way off having that complete too. TBH, if i did have a lot of money to throw at Russian gear I'd put an OMON loadout together with a 6B6 full of titanium and a sphere helmet...

I need to start doing the lottery more lol!

EDIT TO ADD: Remember that torch i ordered? 1600 lumens? It was on my mat when i got home tonight. Well TBH I was sceptical, but I've seen T6's advertised as 1000 lumens output before, so I thought 1600 was probably just an exaggeration. The fcuking thing isn't even as bright as my C8 running at 3.7V - it's rated at 350 lumens from 4.2V. Yup, that's a fleabay case opened all right, the wankers!

Right now,I'm going for a Cechen War Era Scout loadout,I might break down and get a Lifchik and just wear it low.

This one looks nice:

http://www.airsofteire.com/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=shop.flypage&product_id=928&category_id=9&manufacturer_id=0&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=26

• Supporters

Yeah it does. Are you wearing Flora BDU, or what?

I'm wearing the old M21 'les' BDU,which came about in the 1990s made by Rosich or something. It's very cheap and well made. It's a summer BDU and is very light. I'm going to stone wash mine for a more authentic look,though it is quite worn from natural usage.

SPEZIAL_FORCES_LES.jpg

Anyway,the VSR 10 piston Orings arrived this morning,AirsoftEire got them in just in time. A friend told me they were clearing out 90 round speedloaders for 1€ each,so I got a few with the change I had.

VSR 10 is now back in action!

should probably start a seperate topic on the goblin now but anyway, took it out today, and whilst fun, only fired it 3 times, and 2 of those times the pellets fell well short/went wide. though i am using green gass which is supposedly the weakest it can take so i have a few options. use fewer bbs, going to try 8 instead of 12, should increase performance a fair bit. and also going to try lighter bbs. failing that c02...

oh and the one time it did work not only was it a double kill, but scared the crap outta them, never expected that... lol.

• Supporters

A WE Glock 17 Tactical. I think it's a Gen3. I actually asked them to get me a Gen4... But I guess I can live with it considering I got it for £85.

As well as that though, I just ordered a Level 2 CQC Serpa Blackhawk drop leg holster for it, in coyote tan; by Tariq's excellent shout out. As well as 3 spare mags from ProAirsoftSupplies. Who will no doubt email me in the morning to say they're out of stock, as that's what tends to happen with most things I buy these days.

I'm astounded at how good this Glock is though, I'm officially over my grudge against WE, this thing is phenomenal. 70 shots on one gas fill, 4 lots of 17 and then some, it even locked back on the last shot every time and everything. Seventy. Freakin'. Shots! TM can bugger right off.