The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Cameron364

If the note said its being held. yes its been through customs but they will hang on to it until parcelforce have paid it.

If parcelforce have paid you'd get a note through the door the next day saying you owe em money.

Yeah, but if you phone yourself you dont need to pay parcelforce an extra fee for them paying it for you.

• Supporters

i got a royal mail slip through my door, telling me that not enough postage had been paid for something that had been mailed to me, and they were going to charge me the difference and a £1

the total £1.09 ...... that means that what ever it is that i have waiting for me was 9p under paid on the postage ...... 9p :mellow::mellow::mellow::mellow::mellow:

it probably cost ten times that to have someone check the postage, work it out and issue that slip ..... <_<<_<<_<

tooo many yogurt knitters in this world!! :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

• Supporters

i got a royal mail slip through my door, telling me that not enough postage had been paid for something that had been mailed to me, and they were going to charge me the difference and a £1

the total £1.09 ...... that means that what ever it is that i have waiting for me was 9p under paid on the postage ...... 9p :mellow::mellow::mellow::mellow::mellow:

it probably cost ten times that to have someone check the postage, work it out and issue that slip ..... <_<<_<<_<

tooo many yogurt knitters in this world!! :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

I've had that happen too. About 15p or something, I forget exactly but yeah, definitely some poxy amount!

Let us know how good it is, mate. I've had my eye on those for a while too...

will do, most of the reason im getting it is interest in what its actually like... and should go well when ive to whip out the pistol...

• Supporters

will do, most of the meason im getting it is interest in what its actually like... and should go well when ive to whip out the pistol...

I'm sort of hoping that i could adapt one into an underslung shotgun for my G36, but i imagine it'll be a lot of fun for blasting people in cqb situations as it is!

yea i know right. would be cool to even have the double barreled version attached under a gun as well... not sure how well itll work due to its shape and mechanism but ill have a look and post piccys. delivery is due tomorrow...

I'm sort of hoping that i could adapt one into an underslung shotgun for my G36, but i imagine it'll be a lot of fun for blasting people in cqb situations as it is!

Just get an AG36 :P

I've had that happen too. About 15p or something, I forget exactly but yeah, definitely some poxy amount!

I had a customs charge from USA and the charge itself was only a pound or two but the handling fee was about £10!!

• Supporters

Just get an AG36 :P

Well yeah, but I prefer the M320 and my ali RIS. I just think that a shotgun would look cooler.

And then there's the shells in loops on my vest or belt to consider... verging on the sub zero, methinks :P

Although I'm still hoping we'll be able to get those ICS 40mm pyro shells, in which case cool beef hooked!

• Supporters

Although I'm still hoping we'll be able to get those ICS 40mm pyro shells, in which case cool beef hooked!

Just seen the video on you tube OMG how over powered lol bet it ain't gunna be cheap

• Supporters

Over powered? Over freakin' powered? No, no, no, my friend. This what airsoft has been waiting for and, assuming that we can banish the nay sayers, along with all H&S nannies, to Room 101 and have these bundles of joy in the UK, it will justify changing the name of the sport to "Action Air"...

• Supporters

Over powered? Over freakin' powered? No, no, no, my friend. This what airsoft has been waiting for and, assuming that we can banish the nay sayers, along with all H&S nannies, to Room 101 and have these bundles of joy in the UK, it will justify changing the name of the sport to "Action Air"...

H&S yogurt knitting doo gooders will never allow in this nanny state :(

• Supporters

From Zero One:

no_picture_available.jpgJBU Tappet Plate Delayer [ JA-49 ] (1) £3.95

GP935.jpgG&P 551 Type Dot Sight with EOLAD Laser [ GP935 ] (2) £114.95

WF-693(MB5).jpgBritish Ration Pouch - Thai Green Vegetable Curry x5 [ RAT-WF-693(MB5) ] (3) £6.95

Sub-Total: £125.85

FedEx UK: £7.95

Total: £133.80

(1) On the grounds that, when you pay for shipping of something you want now, you might as well add something small which will come in handy at some point. I have no plans to upgrade any more of my guns to a stupid rate of fire, but you never know what will come up as a deal too good to be missed :)

(2) The actual reason for this order: hopefully what will turn out to be the dog's bollocks of holographic sight and laser combo for my G36 Jetta :wub:

(3) These were on sale and since they're usually £4+ each, £1.39 and no extra shipping each is well worth it for night games, weekenders, etc. ;)

370779484255_1.jpg A genuine original KGB Lieutenant-Captain Parade Uniform Long Coat & Scarf for $65.50 delivered from Ukraine - fleabay - to go with the matching peaked cap I bought the other week (which is proper cool btw)...

140.jpgChina Made Airsoft Clear Plastic Protected Sight Cover ~ £6.00

140.jpgChina Made Airsoft Filp Up Rubbery Protect Sight Cover ~ £4.50

Due to Ian's Patent Blagging Technique ~ £8.50 delivered :)

• Supporters

I just ordered, from Fire-Support:

A 590mm x 6.01mm TBB for my L86.

A PDI VSR spring guide stopper for my hunk of sh... I mean, Ares sniper. It'll probably not fit, but I can always return it.

3000 Madbull .43g BBs

1000 Guarder .30g BBs

3700 Excel .20g BBs - because Fire Support are adamant that when they tested the L86 my local site are selling, it was 300+, but when I tested it with Blasters, it was 240fps... If ammo can account for 60+fps I will poo myself to death. But hey ho, I'll prove them wrong at my own expense if they won't believe me.

From Landwarrior:

A WE M&P with Tan lower frame, for a mate

A mag for it

Some gas for it

A speedloader for it

A hi-cap for his M4

Our next trip to the pub ought to be good haha.

OK student loan came in monday so here we go:

KWA ATP

4 Spare KWA ATP Magazines

Blackhawk CQC holster

Blackhawk Molle Mount

Warrior Compact RICAS OD

2x WE M4 Magazines

144a Gas

G36 Drum Magazine

MP7 Sling Mount

Patches, lots of (Novelty) patches

Madbull hop rubber

goblin arrived on time, and it fires just like the airsoft shotgun i always wanted should.... and cant see it being to hard to make this an underslung at all. definately want more shells already...

• Supporters

goblin arrived on time, and it fires just like the airsoft shotgun i always wanted should.... and cant see it being to hard to make this an underslung at all. definately want more shells already...

I probably shouldn't this month, but I was just about to buy one myself... except I'd forgotten - my 'kin UKARA has run out because my local site didn't renew my membership when i paid them over the phone, grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Oops, almost forgot - bought 3 x CYMA AK74 150rnd midcaps - £27 delivered - fleabay.

• Supporters

I probably shouldn't this month, but I was just about to buy one myself... except I'd forgotten - my 'kin UKARA has run out because my local site didn't renew my membership when i paid them over the phone, grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

I'm sure they'll sort it if you remind them.

Are you there this weekend for the free member's day?

• Supporters

Yeah Stef is on the job, but that doesn't help me get a new Goblin in time for Sunday :(

I hope to be there, but as you know I can't get there on public transport early enough on Sundays so I rely on a lift from Stef. This wkend Daft Lad isn't coming so Stef will have to pick Paige up and the rest of his car may be full of stuff. He's going to let me know if there'll be room to squeeze me in...

Are you going?