fps games using wii/move/kinect

lemon191
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

bit of a follow on from the thread posted about the gun attachment for ps move, it got me thinking about when we will see a decent system for fps games as i tried the cod waw on the wii and recently a killzone on the move and tbh they both suffer the same problems with cant get decent accuracy and general aiming making it fun for a little while but no where near as good as the normal controllers. its certainly possible as arcades have had games like time crisis etc which are pretty good for years and years

They need to use a multi directional resistant treadmill. I dont think will ever play one unless i dont have to just walk on the spot , push a button on a controller or move "on tracks"

just watching this now, that simulator looks awesome although pehaps the paintball guns are abit extreme the amount of times you get hit in those type of games you would come out completely covered in bruises and paint. airsoft guns would have been better and you wouldnt be restricted by the full face mask

Archived