Ca SCAR-L

Bulld0g
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

And COD fag, disappear *Shazam*, and for my next trick I will make this person...

Wrong I didn't "disappear" I spent the afternoon with my Wife and Daughters :P

And if playing COD MW2 on my Laptop is Gay...I'm Alan Carr as charged :lol: I only had "pong" to play on the Atari when you were an itch in yo Daddy's Underpants so all this new stuff is pretty cool to me B)

Each to their own, any way CoD is a good game, the story lines are good, the spec ops is the good, the multiplayer is sh*t I'll give you that, but who cares what game you play, and also I admit if you run around with commando pro while playing Airsoft you deserve to be drop kicked int the face but still, Cod is a good game!!!

Someone that plays Airsoft the same way they would play CoD

Would that be running and jumping around like a d*ckhead on speed or "Camping" ? :lol:

I thought AirCod'er was somebody who dressed like one of the Characters and had same loadout? :blink:

Archived