Ca SCAR-L

Bulld0g
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

after months of considering for a new rifle with amzing range i went with a pre owned classic army scar-l for £150. It matches my sa80 in performace and i wanted to know if i made the right choice getting the scar with my £250 budget.

As Cameron said..if you're happy with it that's all that matters (and no there isn't a hidden message there LOL).

My only criticism is that they are rubbish at killing Juggernauts in MW2 :lol:

cheers for the feedback i feel better about buying it now that i know it was a good deal and a good rifle hoping in future to install a madbull 6.03mm barrel and a possible a tm scar hop up if its possible. Oh and yes im happy with its performance for the price.

The scar l isn't in mw2

Oh yes it is, Scar with thermal Sight is in Special Ops mission "Snatch and Grab" at start on ground near Aircraft Wing :P

okay. you need a life if you know that :P:lol:

I know sad isn't it? :lol:

I only know about the Scar because it's the one solo mission that I can't get 3 stars on no matter what I try :(

yes thre is a sacar in cod but its a scar-h wheras i have a scar-l so technically it isnt in cod mw2. :P

i dont even have cod i only played it once at my mates.

i just know a lot about weaponary and notice things easily when it comes to rifles.

1. I hate cod

2. codsoftairs are... strange

3. I am and always will be a battlefield guy

Archived