Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bigshep

Real Sword Type97b for sale (SOLD)

4 posts in this topic

Make:real sword

Gun/Model:type 97b

Accessories:3 RS hicap mags, 1 RS low cap mag, battery sling, 3x RS batteries, manuals and anything else I can find

Condition:used

FPS:340 +- 3fps

Splits/Swaps/Part Exchange:no/no/no

Price/Payment:£300 inc postage and paypal ono

Pictures:below

I have my RS type 97b for sale. Absoloutly cracking gun, but time for a change, going back to AK's (already purchased, so no swaps I'm afraid). I have owned her for about 18months. In that time she has been skirmished around 10 times and has had about 15,000 rounds through her before her service. Gearbox serviced in September with a new piston, spring (guarder m90) and a couple of gears which looked a bit worn. Used last weekend at Combat South and put another 1,000 rounds through her with no problems. Includes 3x RS steel hicaps as well as a RS steel lowcap. I am including the battery sling as it is a bit of a pita to change the battery internally on these guns. She also has a 6.03 tightbore in her, but to be honest it made no difference to the performance so I have included the original barrel as well. There are a couple of marks on the polymer body, which are to be expected as it has been used. So all in all good gun ready to go out of the box. Price includes postage and paypal. Contact me via PM, will be on a first come first served basis and I will respond to all. I will not 2 tone and I do require a valid defence.

as97b1.jpg

as97b2.jpg

as97b3.jpg

Original buyer pulled out, back up to the top, price drop to £275 all in.

(which 'aint bad for over £500 of stuff)

Would swap for a Cyma METAL AK with a couple of mags and £100 on top