Yup

TPI
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

Another one a friend wants me to find and engrave a metal m4 body so a blank one is wanted but id like to beable to order in more so i can do custom engraveings for folks

only problem is ICS doesn't fit all guns

:( Don't SRC do it, here, i'll find a link lol

Dbays bodies are plain. just dunno where to find it mate :( also the SRC one's pretty much are plain just a little SRC logo in the corner, but it is plastic FML....

Correction F**k your life..kind of, although your likfe isn't made up or mark-less receivers , or at least i hope, maybe you could post in the wanted part area and ask if anyone has Dboys receivers , my mate might, i'll ask him, :)

• Supporters

Craig if you do custom engraveing do you think you can help make my all time dream Gun :D

Maria

Maria.jpg

I think this is where you say GTF Flynn :P

Craig if you do custom engraveing do you think you can help make my all time dream Gun :D

Maria

I think this is where you say GTF Flynn :P

My inner pimp wants one too. How much would something like that cost?

• Supporters

I could do it but i would probably end up saying f this and asking or buying one to replace it so i can have do it again besides at that detail i would say 150 quid. If you want it done inside a week over a month or two 50-70

• Supporters
I could do it but i would probably end up saying f this and asking or buying one to replace it so i can have do it again besides at that detail i would say 150 quid. If you want it done inside a week over a month or two 50-70

Oh dude if your up for it you may get a email next year about this gun :D

Playing Fallout have we? Because Benny wants his gun back...

Benny is dead its MY gun and yes I have been playing Fallout: New Vegas, Maria is a sweeet gun :P

• Supporters

Lol Flynn i usually only do little engraveings but if you want me too ill practice a similar design on my 1911 so its just right but you will have to find someone to do the grips as thats beyond me as to how to do it like that but you should talk to that guy that did the 1911's custom grips he might do it for you?

Sorry if this reply is a bit late but I have a metal DBoys body, £10 + P&P

used but in fairly good condition, the selector switch is a bit loose and need to be tightened a little.

PM me for further info/questions etc.

Archived