Question

Airsoft-Ed
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

Would it be cheaper to buy all the individual components of an Inokatsu GBBR, than it would to buy the rifle as a whole? This is if you count delivery of all the parts on top of the cost of the parts themselves as well as VAT and all that shiz as well.

If yes, then how much cheaper would it be? :huh:

• Supporters

Oh right, ok, well I don't mind that. It was more of a hypothetical, I haven't the cash to do anything at the moment.

But would that be cheaper than just buying a full on Ino?

• Supporters

it'd probably work out more or less the same- if not, itll be less but a small difference, so that you might as well get an ino anyway. itd never feel 'the same' either- the quality would be good, but not as good.

at a rough guess itd end up costing £525-550

• AF-UK Founding Member

With parts you don't get a guarantee, where as you do if you just buy a gun straight off the shelf. It doesn't matter if you're comfortable with sorting problems though.

• Supporters

I hadn't thought about the guarantee, plus I guess it'd be agonising buying all the parts once I can afford them instead of just getting a whole gun in one go.

Cheers for the input anyway, now I know it's not worth doing lol.

Archived