how do i get started?

Fatmat
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Right i dnt know where to begin because i was reading on the internet that you had to play 3 or 4 times in 2 months to be allowed to buy your gun and be alound to use it or something can any 1 popint me in the right direction and give me some usefull sites to grab a decent gun and camo from.

cheers ;)

• AF-UK Founding Member

You must play 3 times at the same site in no less than 2 months. Once you've done this you can then get a UKARA registration which will allow you to buy RIF's.

You can go without this and buy an IF, two-tone gun.

Best thing to do is just go along and rent for the first time and check that you like everything, talk to the regulars etc, then go ahead and buy.

• Supporters

Looking at your name, are you who I think you are?

If so, welcome to the forums, I've been expecting you...

if not, OHAI!

try airsoftworld for guns, but for camo, check sizes and gear at local army surplus stores, airsoft stores also have guns you can get a feel of.

Have to play 3 times in any time period over 2 months, at the same site.

Or go down the two tone route and spray/replace parts to make the gun and IF if you get UKARA at a later stage.

• AF-UK Founding Member
i dnt know you so im probs not who u expect.

so i can buy a two tone gun without the license are they they guns with most of it coverd in like green or orange?

Yup. 50% is a bright colour. Only restriction is that you have to be 18 to purchase.

I would advise doing the 3 games in 2 mounts before you buy, that way you will have a chance to try different guns and see which you like more, and you can then buy a sexy looking black gun rather than some 2-tone thing (giving you SO much more choice).

Archived